Will the new stand

kingantti1874

Looks like the new Wheatfield will be built before the next (league) derby match. 

peter_hmfc

It'll be hosting Major League Baseball and the Grand National before the next league derby.

22games nro

And the price for a derby ticket will be 300 space cyber coins and a flux capacitor !!!!

The latest from 'our friends' is that they wanted to delay promotion so we could open the new stand with a derby match against their newly promoted side.........................

I told them the refurbishment of the School end would not take place for another 5 years at least.

Nelly Terraces

It'll be the old stand, knocked down and replaced with a 'new, new' stand by then bud!

I hope the new stand will have laughter proofing.  Would hate it to come down the next time our great friends visit.

Son Of Anarchy

Us fans could build it ourselves at weekends only in time for the next derby ffs ;)

I think we might have even matched H1b5 and installed scoreboards by then!

Reckon we'll have 4 completely new stands by the time we play that shower in a a league match again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caspian Primrose

New stand? The space time portal on Gorgie Road that warps Jambos back from alpha centauri at weekends will be built by then.

Archived