To All The KB vermin sympathisers

The Don

Get it right feckin up ye. The vermin scum are where they belong and hopefully will now die a horrible painful death.

Wee team wee league pish team ya shower of inbred mutant rodents.

Sorry Ann we love you but you were totally wrong and out of tune with your message about the Lochend scum

Rudi-Mental, on 13 May 2016 - 9:40 PM, said:

Get it right feckin up ye. The vermin scum are where they belong and hopefully will now die a horrible painful death.

Says more than any daft wee picture ever could.

:spoton:

Son Of Anarchy

Amen. Fingers crossed another season down there speeds up their demise. Stuff the derby, I want them dead. Hobbit tramps hibsd it like only they can :lol:

Malinga the Swinga

May they rot in lower leagues before going part time, and then disappearing from the face of the earth. Ever since the relegation party and their letter campaign to Lithuania, they have suffered time after time. Karma truly is a wonderful thing.

Mr jambooThumps date with destiny is next week at the cup final.

Will he cancel his d/d and not renew his season ticket? Tune in next week, folks.

Dagger Is Back

May they rot in lower leagues before going part time, and then disappearing from the face of the earth. Ever since the relegation party and their letter campaign to Lithuania, they have suffered time after time. Karma truly is a wonderful thing.

This fella gets it!!

FTH party on tonight, the filth are in their beds hahahaha

Oh by the way..... SPL season ticket prices for Championship shite for the 3rd year in a row hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spleedoink

Sorry Ann we love you but you were totally wrong and out of tune with your message about the Lochend scum

Here! Here!

I commend this statement to the house!

Marooned in Sec Z

Hope they rot down there for many more years! They wanted us dead.......karma's a bitch you vermin scum.

One more nail in the vermin coffin today.

Grow up. The use of the term vermin to is beyond the pale. Stop following the herd, you sound like a bigoted school kid.

Nelly Terraces

Magnificent prose, Sir, I salute you.

chester copperpot

Grow up. The use of the term vermin to is beyond the pale. Stop following the herd, you sound like a bigoted school kid.

Awww poor wee Adam's hurting tonight.

Me, I am on top of the world

:fth:

Dont start your vermin pish again ya tosser.

It'll be a tough league next year. Dundee Utd, St Mirren Dunfermline and either Killie or Falkirk.

Hahaha hahaha hahaha.

FTH

The Robbie Oot crowd are strangely absent...

I'm having a splendid evening.

What a ****ing night :rofl:

queensferryjambo

Where is that erse Jambo John? Never celebrates a good "HIbs'd it"

Falkirk? :)

A pityful sad post. Ann knows the score though, slowly but surely she's getting rid of the neanderthals who use HMFC to promote their hate agenda.

Marooned in Sec Z

A pityful sad post. Ann knows the score though, slowly but surely she's getting rid of the neantherals who use HMFC to promote their hate agenda.

:cornette:

Well this will boost the attendances at the Leith San Giro next season....

:fth:

Sub 10k for sure :pleasing:

Dagger Is Back

A pityful sad post. Ann knows the score though, slowly but surely she's getting rid of the neantherals who use HMFC to promote their hate agenda.

Hate agenda? Really? The sorrow is strong with this one. It's football rivalry nothing else

You spelled pitiful incorrectly.

Ann's a stickler for that too.

I wish that shower nothing but ill -

Just one more game, then I can really rejoice at their pain.

Amoruso_lets_it_run

I'm pretty sure it didn't end well for you when you've made this point previously. It's a football forum where fans of one team use derogatory language about their rivals. Accept it or move on

chester copperpot

And neanderthals

MacDonald Jardine

The Robbie Oot crowd are strangely absent...

Because they're all Hibs fans? FFS

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

And Neanderthal.

Meh. Beaten to it by Copperpot [emoji23]

Fxxx the SPFL

A pityful sad post. Ann knows the score though, slowly but surely she's getting rid of the neanderthals who use HMFC to promote their hate agenda.

you should be where you belong on hibsnet oh wait it's on lockdown. Disappear ya tramp.

Still amazes me some Hearts fans on here want them to win the Scottish Cup!

Another Hampden defeat will pile on even more misery.

How much more suffering can they take!

Hope they rot and eventually die down in that shit hole of a league.

:jjyay:

MacDonald Jardine

If you're going to suggest those with a different opinion to you are lacking in intelligence it's probably an idea to try to spell correctly.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Great stuff from ADUM.

Sorry, I spelt ADAM wrongly. How silly of me.

Absolute vermin.

Archived