Lockdown time again

Maroon tinted glasses 2

SwindonJambo

Correct. Can confirm lockdown. If anyone has a secret account over there, feel free to copy and paste the funniest posts here :)

22games nro

Me 1st, I predict the day before the cup final

Is this the way to amirillo , hated that song but now just might download it !!!!!

King Of The Cat Cafe

I'm looking in.

Apparently the Falkirk winner came after a foul throw...

Falkirk are a dirty team - McGinn punched in face...Logan got forearm smash...

McCracken should have got red card...

Oh the seeth is glorious.

I'm looking in.

And if that was an accurate description, it would be even more enjoyable.

Malinga the Swinga

Recon it wil be Wednesday at earliest before it re-opens, just for a few days before shutdown at 4.50 next Saturday for the foreseeable future.

vegas-voss

Pie and bovril is good on nights like this as its great to see fans of every other Scottish club ripping the pish out of Hibs instead of just ourselves.

It'll never open again

After they get pumped in the final it will be removed from the .net forever never to be seen again.

peter_hmfc

So its Craigie Thomsons fault again

Our Craig, Agent Thomson knew exactly what he was setting up when he gave that penalty.

:4_1_72: :4_1_72: :4_1_72:

Angus Young
@hibs.net private memberavatar12299_2.gif Join Date Oct 2007 Location The East Age 44 Posts 673

Dunno what to feel. Gutted but expected to be. Almost like I just don't care. I switched off as soon as it finished, trying to blank it out already.

Will avoid all football news for a few days. Dreading next week now.

The Future's Maroon

Pie and bovril is good on nights like this as its great to see fans of every other Scottish club ripping the pish out of Hibs instead of just ourselves.

I agree, its actually hilarious to see every other teams fans taking the piss

Seymour M Hersh

Key already sitting at the bottom of one of the docks in leef never to be found. 

colinmaroon

HELENSBURGHHIBS 08:43 PM Today

Supporting this shower of ***** is like a bloody death sentence. I cannot believe how many kicks in the baws or punches in the teeth we can endure. We really really are the biggest losers. I'm gutted beyond belief.

Footnote:

The laughter from Helensburgh Hearts fans almost drowns the sobs of the Helensburgh Hibs fan.

Recon it wil be Wednesday at earliest before it re-opens, just for a few days before shutdown at 4.50 next Saturday for the foreseeable future.

Wednesday of what year ? 

Correct. Can confirm lockdown. If anyone has a secret account over there, feel free to copy and paste the funniest posts here :)

Or PM me and I'll post 'em so as to avoid any detective work from their team of dedicated Sherlocks.

Hammys goal celebrations

I will never dread Friday the 13th again, instead I will smile and remember that this is the day that the vermin finally expired.

sunblestjambo

I'm still blocked on Tapatalk? They should just throw the f'n keys away.

I'm looking in.

Completely predictable, it's never their fault when the fairmeisters get beaten

Feel sick, flat, angry and despondent. Taking a season off next year, although worried I might never return. Past caring at this moment in time.

Realised for the first time in about 22 years I've not been to a single Hibs game this season.

Not missed the heartache TBH.

I love the way that people say 'oh we'll win the cup now' as if being ***** against poor teams, having no ideas, missing chances, running out of steam and going to sleep at vital moments somehow guarantees that this will come to pass.

Doesn't work that way.

HeartOfWestLothian

If Edinburgh City win their playoff game tomorrow they might pass Hibs on the way up :D 

Unknown user

Supporting this shower of ***** is like a bloody death sentence. I cannot believe how many kicks in the baws or punches in the teeth we can endure. We really really are the biggest losers. I'm gutted beyond belief.

Sheer poetry.

:sweeet:

Fitzroy Pointon

HELENSBURGHHIBS 08:43 PM Today

Utterly, utterly :pleasing:

:yas:

Losers.

Sent from my Blade III using Tapatalk

I'll keep an eye on this while you're all having a sleep.  Midnight your time now and still firmly in lockdown.

Hackney Hearts

user-offline.png

'S' Formavatar13888_1.gif Join Date Jan 2008 Posts 17

I've had enough 
Been supporting Hibs for 45 years through thick and thin and now gonna look for something else to do on a sat/ sun

Archived