Gorgie
V -  10
W - 00
X -  01
Y -  06
Z -  12

Total: 29

GRAND TOTAL: 178

With so few seat now available, I wonder if the club have considered asking some season ticket holders if they would move a row or 2 which may enable 2 seats next to each other to be sold.  Just a thought.  

Wheatfield

A - 20

B - 09
C - 01
D - 00
E - 00
F - 12
G - 27

Total: 69

Roseburn

H - 33

J -  16

Total: 49

Main
N1 -  00
N2 -  00
N3 - 05
P -   02

Q -   00

R -   00
S -   03 
T1 - 02
T2 - 01
T3 - 14

Total: 27

Gorgie
V -  10
W - 00
X -  01
Y -  06
Z -  12

GRAND TOTAL: 174

Wheatfield

A - 20

B - 09
C - 01
D - 00
E - 00
F - 12
G - 27

Total: 69

Roseburn

H - 33

J -  16

Total: 49

Main
N1 -  00
N2 -  00
N3 - 05
P -   01

Q -   00

R -   00
S -   03 
T1 - 02
T2 - 01
T3 - 14

Total: 26

Gorgie
V -  10
W - 00
X -  01
Y -  06
Z -  12

GRAND TOTAL: 173

Wheatfield

A - 20

B - 08
C - 01
D - 00
E - 00
F - 12
G - 24

Total: 65

Roseburn

H - 35

J -  16

Total: 51

Main
N1 -  00
N2 -  00
N3 - 06
P -   03

Q -   00

R -   00
S -   03 
T1 - 02
T2 - 01
T3 - 14

Gorgie
V -  10
W - 00
X -  01
Y -  06
Z -  13

Total: 30

GRAND TOTAL: 175

Mighty impressive. A big win tomorrow might help shift a couple dozen more.

People thinking to guarantee Europa tickets they might need a Season Ticket etc.

Footballfirst

My last count before sales closed

a    19    
b    9    
c    1    
d    0    
e    0    
f    12    
g    23    
Wheatfield 64

h    32    
j    14    
Roseburn 46

n1    0    
n2    1    
n3    6    
p    2    
q    0    
r    0    
s    3    
t1    2    
t2    1    
t3    14    
Main 29

v    9    
w    0    
x    1    
y    6    
z    13    
Gorgie 29

Total    168

I make it just over 13,800 standard ST sales.

August Landmesser

Serious question...

Can you return it unused and get a refund...?

:rofl:

The Real Maroonblood

Serious question...

If the product you have paid for is faulty you may have a case.

Seymour M Hersh

Serious question...

Maybe hubz will do a swap.

pettigrewsstylist

Serious question...

Please let us know how this goes? serious request!

I was in limbo during the pre season about whether to renew or not, I eventually did, but I got a refund today, I've had a change in circumstances, 6 month old, and my work days have changed, thankfully the office staff were very helpful.

I'm a bit gutted tbh, but you can't have everything, I'll still get to a few away games up north.

The Real Maroonblood

I was in limbo during the pre season about whether to renew or not, I eventually did, but I got a refund today, I've had a change in circumstances, 6 month old, and my work days have changed, thankfully the office staff were very helpful.

I'm a bit gutted tbh, but you can't have everything, I'll still get to a few away games up north.

Well done.

sure you did

I bet a few people had a change of circumstances since Thursday.

If people can't handle a defeat then maybe they should follow another sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certainly this club isnt for the squeamish thats for sure.

I suppose the same could be said about those that can't handle criticism...!

Francis Albert

It's new territory. Hearts fans have never had to handle a defeat even remotely as bad in over 50 years of European participation.

It's new territory. Hearts fans have never had to handle a defeat even remotely as bad in over 50 years of European participation.

Maybe not in Europe, but we've certainly had worse defeats.

Maybe not in Europe, but we've certainly had worse defeats.

Stop it! Balanced comment warning! Yellow card....

Well done everyone

fantastic to get 14,000+ season tickets (incl hospitality)

Hopefully a good season in store

If people are seriously wanting to give their season tickets up after one defeat in Europe by a smaller team, then maybe it's best that you just get rid of them.

We don't need people like you at Tynecastle.

If people are seriously wanting to give their season tickets up after one defeat in Europe by a smaller team, then maybe it's best that you just get rid of them.

We don't need people like you at Tynecastle.

I'm guessing this is aimed at me?

I've already explained my reasons, my brother who I travel with is out of work due to the oil industry being on its arse he couldn't renew, we travel long distances to follow hearts, home and away, with the exception of ICT and Ross county all our games are 100+ miles each way. I simply didn't fancy driving up and down the A9 in the winter both way's. No splitting the cost of fuel when you're going alone.

To say it's a reaction to the defeat on Thursday is laughable, I've had season tickets on and off for 12 years, went to the majority of games in the previous 3 seasons, I've loved it all, including the turgid relegation season, Aberdeen away is one of my favourite ever matches from that season. I've got a kid now and I can't justify it, add on my golf membership and I'm nearing a grand.

I'll still go to games, but I wouldn't be making my St worthwhile.

The Treasurer

I've already explained my reasons, my brother who I travel with is out of work due to the oil industry being on its arse he couldn't renew, we travel long distances to follow hearts, home and away, with the exception of ICT and Ross county all our games are 100+ miles each way. I simply didn't fancy driving up and down the A9 in the winter both way's. No splitting the cost of fuel when you're going alone.

To say it's a reaction to the defeat on Thursday is laughable, I've had season tickets on and off for 12 years, went to the majority of games in the previous 3 seasons, I've loved it all, including the turgid relegation season, Aberdeen away is one of my favourite ever matches from that season. I've got a kid now and I can't justify it, add on my golf membership and I'm nearing a grand.

Give up the golf and sell the kid.

Problem solved

Nah it wasn't!  Sorry :thumbsup:

I meant it in a general sense, I've been reading stuff on Facebook and Twitter with people making similar remarks.

Laughable stuff, and definitely not the sort of negative arsehole we need at games.

Also - adoption would leave more money to travel to games.... :lol:

Not being confrontational, if this was the case, why did you renew in the first instance?

Not being confrontational, if this was the case, why did you renew in the first instance?

Put it on the credit card mate, thinking my brother might renew. Then we could have car shared. i would have paid it off over a while but it's really not worth it if I can't make many games, don't get me wrong I'll still go to games, just not enough to justify a st.

Put it on the credit card mate, thinking my brother might renew. Then we could have car shared. i would have paid it off over a while but it's really not worth it if I can't make many games, don't get me wrong I'll still go to games, just not enough to justify a st.

that makes sense, i jist couldnt understand why someone would renew with all.those mitigating factors lol. that crucial bit of information makes it all a lot clearer

Hope things take a turn for the better in the oil industry as it certainly has taken a bit of a hit over the past year.

I admire guys who travel long distances to follow their team especially when you add in trips up & down the A9, not forgetting the various guys who travel by train/plane from down south.

I enjoyed my trip up to Dingwall last August, but "bottled out" of the trip for the midweek February game. Thankfully missed the 1st Inverness game due to a golf outing, but suffered the recording watching on BT. Gave in on the 2nd game due to the 3/4 postponements.

Enjoy the "home games" up North & I'm sure you will manage the odd game at Tynecastle

If you have renewed do you still just use the same card as last year or should we be getting new ones sent out?

Archived