Ronaldo

RockyBalboa

flecktimus
Saying on SPN that he wants to join Madrid. Nightmare. :rolleyes:

Just reporting the same on Talk Sport

A hibs fan. Posting on a Hearts board. About a Portugese player, wanting to join a Spanish Club.

Nightmare indeed.

RockyBalboa
A hibs fan. Posting on a Hearts board. About a Portugese player, wanting to join a Spanish Club.

Nightmare indeed.

Who plays in England you forgot to add.

So what anyway, it's a football board and I'm posting something football related, doesn't matter what team I support. Chill.

Stuart Lyon

Quote from Ronaldo

"I would like to play for Real Madrid but only if it is true they are ready to pay what Manchester United ask of them. However, it does not depend on me." (Press Association, 1500 BST)

Hardly a concrete aye or no!

RockyBalboa
Quote from Ronaldo

"I would like to play for Real Madrid but only if it is true they are ready to pay what Manchester United ask of them. However, it does not depend on me." (Press Association, 1500 BST)

Hardly a concrete aye or no!

It says he wants to join Real Madrid and it's up to Real to buy him. :mad:

vegas-voss
It says he wants to join Real Madrid and it's up to Real to buy him. :mad:

I think Fletcher should come out and say the same:)

I don't understand why. He's at Man U for fecks sake, just as big as Real Madrid. At Man Ure he's got the chance to help begin a European football dynasty with the rest of that team. With the exception of Van der Saar, Giggs and Scholes they all have some good years left in them and I wouldn't be surprised if they went on to win the Champions League for the next 3 years.

vegas-voss
I don't understand why. He's at Man U for fecks sake, just as big as Real Madrid. At Man Ure he's got the chance to help begin a European football dynasty with the rest of that team. With the exception of Van der Saar, Giggs and Scholes they all have some good years left in them and I wouldn't be surprised if they went on to win the Champions League for the next 3 years.

?150,000 tax free probably is one reason and a much better class of hooker as have heard he loves the ladies that only money can buy.Take your point though Madrid are nowhere near winning the CL.

RockyBalboa
I think Fletcher should come out and say the same:)

He would be lying if he did. He obviously wants to stay with Hibs. :dribble:

vegas-voss
Ronaldo will be a flop next season.

Yeah they said that about the season just finished after he scored 23 the season before and we all know how that went.I reckon he will score 30 next season no matter where he is playing.

RockyBalboa
Yeah they said that about the season just finished after he scored 23 the season before and we all know how that went.I reckon he will score 30 next season no matter where he is playing.

If he moves to a league where every player isnt trying to take him out the game every match he will score even more.

vegas-voss

I think he has it in his head that he won't get fouled as much in Spain.I have watched La Liga for quite a bit now and they have some real bruising defenders in that league just the same as the EPL has.

Still say he is going for nothing other than money though.

Ivan Drago

I think it just proves how big a ****** Cristiano Ronaldo is. I cant stand the little queerhawk.

exactly whats with calling that wee bawbag ronaldo? hes christiano ronaldo.

ronaldo is one of the best players of this generation and is the record goalscorer(cumulatively) at the world cup. Hes also just moved to milan from real madrid and hes injured.

as for christiano, i heard hes only going to move to madrid if they can ensure that they will sign fletcher, its his life long dream to play up front with him apparently

MackaysCentreSpot

Not so long ago he was interviewed after the CL win and he said he was not going anywhere. "I stay here" I think his words were.

Was it a heat of the moment comment?

Maybe.

Charlie-Brown

I think most Portuguese players look at Spain as the most natural progression in the same way that Scots players look to England as a step up , I'm not saying La Liga is better or worse than the Premiership but the main reason Ronaldo is at Manchester United apart from them being a giant club is primarily money but now real are offering monopoly money.... - if it was a straight choice between Spanish giants or English giants I reckon most portuguese would choose Barca or Real....even if it is just closer to home.

zicoinexile

Lets see - think Madrid (the city) may have a few things going for it that Manchester perhaps doesn't. Several million less English for starters....;)

Mr Quagmire
Who plays in England you forgot to add.

So what anyway, it's a football board and I'm posting something football related, doesn't matter what team I support. Chill.

A Hibs fan with over 6000 posts on the Hearts Forum. :rolleyes:

You have to admit it mate, its a bit weird is it not >?

Is it because over on weallsmellofwee.net you can not get a decent conversation or were you brought up a Hibs fan but really deep down you wanted to support the big team in the city ?

RockyBalboa
A Hibs fan with over 6000 posts on the Hearts Forum. :rolleyes:

You have to admit it mate, its a bit weird is it not >?

Is it because over on weallsmellofwee.net you can not get a decent conversation or were you brought up a Hibs fan but really deep down you wanted to support the big team in the city ?

It's because I like getting abuse and getting called names obviously.

John Findlay

His agent(s) are rubbing their hands with Euros.

John

The People's Chimp

I agree. That man u team play some great football. You wonder if he does move, whether he'll just flop. It seems that he has found himself as a player in england, and sometimes, these moves don't always work out.

John Findlay
I agree. That man u team play some great football. You wonder if he does move, whether he'll just flop. It seems that he has found himself as a player in england, and sometimes, these moves don't always work out.

What can you buy for yourself earning ?300,000 PA that you cant earning say ?100,000 PA ?

As I said is it all going to Christiano Ronaldo or are there at least 6 agents taking 10% each?

John

alwaysthereinspirit
I agree. Mikos a much better player.

A "much" better player?

Better but not much.

If he moves to a league where every player isnt trying to take him out the game every match he will score even more.

Would that be despite Torres coming out and saying the premiership is too easy for him and the defenders in spain are far tighter, tougher and above all else better??

The Old Tolbooth

Fletcher and Ronaldo in the same team together?

Something just doesn't sit right there!

On a plus side, manure would be nowhere near winning anything without him in their side, so please let this be true ;)

Hope Ronaldo leaves Man U just to upset that torn faced, moaning, twisted weegie git Ferguson. A dirty swine as a player, a nasty bit of work all round.

maroonlegions
It's because I like getting abuse and getting called names obviously.

Or if you look at it deeper , football forum or not, is it not called jambos kickback and it is indeed a football forum but called JAMBOS KICKBACK for jambos :and that usually entails and implies that the big majority of punters posting on and registering with the said menstioned football forum are clearly more likely to be JAMBOS :rolleyes:posting on a football forum with a name in the lines of JAMBOS KICKBACK, who are indeed by the very name of JAMBOS KICKBACK attracted to it and feel a very strong bound to the menstioned football forum , will indeed be 99% HEARTS FANS;). Now given the fact that one going about ones daily business in every day life one would never contemplate walking into a stanch hobo pub down leith with a Hearts top:p on and attempt to raise a conversation with a local ,say in the lines of, "see Ronaldo"s fecking off to another club eh".:P

hartyfaeclery

madvlad would be surprised has he not guaranteed a champions league win in the next few years:confused: promises eh

mattyw_1874
Hope Ronaldo leaves Man U just to upset that torn faced, moaning, twisted weegie git Ferguson. A dirty swine as a player, a nasty bit of work all round.

Cantona, Beckham, Van Nistelrooy

Ronaldo might move on but it won't bother Fergie as he just improves the team.

What ?80mill minmum ye I am sure Fergie would be extreamly unhappy with that.

If he stay it will be great tho :)

Ray Winstone

Ronaldo has won what he wanted to win in England - guess this is why he wants to move on.

Man U will go on without him - If Nani can sort his life out he could be a great player but time will tell.

No, primarily, its a HEARTS board. Personally, i'm not in the slightest bit interested in the slightest on where CR plays his football. If I was, i'd choose to log on to a Man Utd, or even Real board. But i'm not. I'm also even less interested in the opinions of Hibs fans on the matter.

marshallschunkychicken
Not so long ago he was interviewed after the CL win and he said he was not going anywhere. "I stay here" I think his words were.

Was it a heat of the moment comment?

Maybe.

Maybe he wants to join Spartak? ;)

Mr Quagmire
Or if you look at it deeper , football forum or not, is it not called jambos kickback and it is indeed a football forum but called JAMBOS KICKBACK for jambos :and that usually entails and implies that the big majority of punters posting on and registering with the said menstioned football forum are clearly more likely to be JAMBOS :rolleyes:posting on a football forum with a name in the lines of JAMBOS KICKBACK, who are indeed by the very name of JAMBOS KICKBACK attracted to it and feel a very strong bound to the menstioned football forum , will indeed be 99% HEARTS FANS;). Now given the fact that one going about ones daily business in every day life one would never contemplate walking into a stanch hobo pub down leith with a Hearts top:p on and attempt to raise a conversation with a local ,say in the lines of, "see Ronaldo"s fecking off to another club eh".:P

very good point :rolleyes:

maybe its the attention Rocky likes ?

RockyBalboa
No, primarily, its a HEARTS board. Personally, i'm not in the slightest bit interested in the slightest on where CR plays his football. If I was, i'd choose to log on to a Man Utd, or even Real board. But i'm not. I'm also even less interested in the opinions of Hibs fans on the matter.

Don't read it then. There's plenty of people who are interested and want to talk about it.

Archived