Form

jamtartan74

jamtartan74

Why do players form dip? Why do players go through spells of looking world beaters to utter dross? Is it fitness or is it tactics or is it something else?

I mean I know a player can't play at his best every single game, but to have spells of brilliance then go weeks/months not looking interested is puzzling.

Not directing this to any individual really just in general, but if I was to give an example them of course in our own team then the likes of Nicholson springs to mind. Do they get caught up in hype or do they just become complacent when they think they have 'made it'?

Puzzled.

Dagger Is Back

Loads of reasons I guess.

At the end of the day they're just like you and me. They have good days and bad. Their performance can be affected by many things - family health, family relationships, money problems, personal health etc etc

I think it's far too easy for folks to forget that these are just people like you and me. They have to deal with the same influences/pressures that we do

jamtartan74

Loads of reasons I guess.

At the end of the day they're just like you and me. They have good days and bad. Their performance can be affected by many things - family health, family relationships, money problems, personal health etc etc

I think it's far too easy for folks to forget that these are just people like you and me. They have to deal with the same influences/pressures that we do

of course all those reasons are valid but when u are at a high level then maybe a couple of poor games is understandable but weeks/months? Anyway hopefully the hibees are not on form in the weeks ahead. FTH

Archived