Well Done Eilidh Doyle (Child)

Rudolf's Mate

John Findlay

Hearts wristband as always on her right wrist. Hope she brings a medal home from Rio. Preferably a gold one.

loveofthegame

Big fan, great lass but the final in Rio would be a big achievement, I'd say there's virtually no chance of a medal.

Big fan, great lass but the final in Rio would be a big achievement, I'd say there's virtually no chance of a medal.

I'm a massive athletics fan and fan of hers but I reckon she could get in to the final but sadly can't see her getting a medal. I would love to be proven wrong though.

Malinga the Swinga

She has the talent and the dedication. Just needs the proper training regime, injury free season and no mistakes in the final. A god lane draw in the final wouldn't go amiss either.

luckyBatistuta

I had a dream last night, honest...

She was standing on the top of the podium in Rio, with a gold medal around her neck and doing a 5-1, having just smashed Yuliya Pechonkina world record of 52.34, with a time of 51.51

You heard it here first.

I had a dream last night, honest...

She was standing on the top of the podium in Rio, with a gold medal around her neck and doing a 5-1, having just smashed Yuliya Pechonkina world record of 52.34, with a time of 51.51

You heard it here first.

Get a bet on. You'll likely get great odds.

Just read that Eilidh Doyle, nee Child, has just run the fast 400 metre hurdles in the world this year in Doha.

She has qualified for the Olympics and is a true champion.

Hope there's a 4x400 to give her a second chance.

Two golds.

Just read that Eilidh Doyle, nee Child, has just run the fast 400 metre hurdles in the world this year in Doha.

She has qualified for the Olympics and is a true champion.

and she trains at the Uni just a mile or two away from me. It has the state of the art facilities and must have cost a fair whack. I use the olympic size pool my self. Although first time I went, I hadn't swam in a long time and must have looked a right spanner when I first dived in and almost drowned :laugh: but it didn't take long to get up to speed again.

zoltan socrates

Eilidh Doyle (child)?

Thought this was something to do with boney m

Eilidh Doyle (child)?

Thought this was something to do with boney m

Very good sir.

Archived