Well done Burnley!

jock _turd

Mikey1874

Yes

A good template for a smaller club.

With better tv deal can invest in squad more this time.

Nucky Thompson

I hate Burnley, it's a proper shit hole!

I would like to see Brighton come up, great facilities in place and a big potential fan base. 30k at their game this afternoon

Mikey1874

I would like to see Brighton come up, great facilities in place and a big potential fan base. 30k at their game this afternoon

Need to beat Middlesborough now to get second automatic place.

Delighted for them. I'm not one for having a second team but I used to pal about with a bloke who was a Burnley fan. He was at Uni up here and used to come to Hearts games with me. I always look for their  results and they have come on a good bit since those days they were in the third tier back then.

jock _turd

Yes Brighton will always be more appealing to a certain section of the population than rough tough Burnley.

Yes Brighton will always be more appealing to a certain section of the population than rough tough Burnley.

A good working class double Burnley and Boro .

TyphoonJambo

My wife's a Burnley fan, from Neslon, now there's a shite hole that makes leith look like Windsor, so I'm pleased for them. Still, watching them today and couldn't help thinking that we could give them a game. Also, they only have one song, Burnelee, Burnelee, Burnelee ad infintitum,boring as few.

Bowmans_Boot

My daughter lives in Accrington and her partner (and his family) are huge Burnley fans so I am delighted for them!!  It will be good to go and see a PL match when I am down there :) 

alwaysthereinspirit

Pleased for Joey Barton - very underrated player

This Joey Barton? The one who extinguishes cigarettes on young boys faces. That one?

Perth to Paisley

Underrated Player was the phrase... Didn't comment on his personal qualities.

Tommy Brown

My wife's a Burnley fan, from Neslon, now there's a shite hole that makes leith look like Windsor, so I'm pleased for them. Still, watching them today and couldn't help thinking that we could give them a game. Also, they only have one song, Burnelee, Burnelee, Burnelee ad infintitum,boring as few.

Nelson is without doubt, the worst shit-hole I have ever been to.

Jaw droppingly bad.

I like seeing small clubs in the top league, well done Burnley.

Goldstone Wonder

Correct answer. Actually I've got nothing much against Burnley but their manager is a proper arsehole.

I hope Middlesbrough and Sheffield Wednesday join them, really can't be arsed with another pathetic performance from Hull or Derby in the top flight, hate those 2 teams for some reason.

Zen Jambo

I've been to Turf Moor once with a Burnley supporting mate. Jean-Louis Valois was playing as the beat Liverpool 1-0 in the FA cup, comedy own goal. 

Hope Middlesbrough come up, but Newcastle and Sunderland go down.

Only North East Club in the Premier League :lol:

john brownlee

Used to go and watch them when I lived/worked down there, only been down there onces in recent times shitole dosent go far enough to describe it now more like a no go area, or bin bag city.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

busby1985

Having been at the game yesterday and having seen them numerous times........the standard isn't much better than our league. Also Robbie and Sean Dyche must share the same "how to play DVD's" as Burnley work the ball across the back 4 and then punt it. That said, am delighted for them!

I recall Burnley giving us a few football lessons back in the Texaco Cup days

Archived