Cummings - We're favourites for promotion, other clubs are scared of us.

Section Q

JudyJudyJudy

To be fair what is he meant to say in an interview about the play offs?

It wouldn't exactly be good for team morale if he stated the truth - 'not one team in the league fears us and we are prone to abject failure' isn't what the H1b5 team and fans want to hear.

True lol If Hibs are good at anything it is they are masters of SPIN.   Surprised Alistair Campbell isnt on their payroll. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John Findlay

I have one hand in the tub of popcorn and guess what my other hand is doing Yee haa

Playing with the remote for the telly?

hearts_crazy

:rofl:

What a ****ing trumpet. Talk about setting yourself up for a fail.

So I take it every team that drew with the mighty Hibs or even beat them were shitting their pants as they did so.   I seriously doubt Falkirk are shitting it off Hibs considering their record since Hibs went down is W-2, D-4, L-2.  Raith also have a decent(ish) record against the deluded ones -  W-2, D-2, L-4 , so maybe he should check his stats before he comes out with his arrogant bullshit.

Gotta be at the wind-up, still time for Stubbs to come out with another little gem to trump that.

hearts_crazy

Gotta be at the wind-up, still time for Stubbs to come out with another little gem to trump that.

Something about a treble maybe?

luckyBatistuta

Agent Cummings is a Jambo, and with Stubbs not starting him in the last two games I fear he has found out.

Cummings knows he is doing more damage than good.

Cummings being offered a new contract and not accepting it yet,.............. waiting for a bigger team to come in and get him out of the echodome.

The silly wee boy has done it again.

He's a prick of the highest order and I wouldn't let that knob even look at a Hearts shirt.

Typical Hibernian type comment from an arsehole.

Googly should not allow that illiterate wee tit near an interview.

Yer right though Jase, everyone is in awe of the Hibs. Hahahahaha

:fth:

A Jambo

post-25326-0-96171700-1462274537_thumb.jpeg post-25326-0-04205500-1462274562_thumb.jpeg post-25326-0-24406400-1462274589_thumb.jpeg post-25326-0-05415600-1462274614_thumb.jpeg

Not a very good one looking at them. I think people are overrating him and he'll get found out when he steps up to a better league. I could live with the fact he is playing for them, as it's his career, but he looks like he loves it, when he scores against us, do as for us taking him back, no thanks.

A Jambo

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg attachicon.gifimage.jpeg attachicon.gifimage.jpeg attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Not a very good one looking at them. I think people are overrating him and he'll get found out when he steps up to a better league. I could live with the fact he is playing for them, as it's his career, but he looks like he loves it, when he scores against us, do as for us taking him back, no thanks.

If he's a Jambo I'm a walrus.

luckyBatistuta

giphy.gif

Here, I recognise him, think he's from morningside?

Armageddon

They'll be 4-0 up at HT tomorrow night.  I'm expecting them to breeze through all the games and return to where they belong, AND as Scottish Cup winners ... :look:

luckyBatistuta

Is this game going to be on tv tomorrow? Fancy watching some comedy.

Here, I recognise him, think he's from morningside?

Aye, face rings a bell with me too.

Think he used to live in Morningside, moved away to Walrusville.

Is this game going to be on tv tomorrow? Fancy watching some comedy.

Nip over to Kirkcaldy and see the live show.

Ask for the 'away end' - there'll be loads of space.

They'll be 4-0 up at HT tomorrow night.  I'm expecting them to breeze through all the games and return to where they belong, AND as Scottish Cup winners ... :look:

:trippin:

Am I just imagining it, or did I not read/hear somewhere that hes not long signed a long term contract with the lochenders ?

Love it when they talk themselves up. It always ends in tears and snotters.

Am I just imagining it, or did I not read/hear somewhere that hes not long signed a long term contract with the lochenders ?

He can't write.

Love it when they talk themselves up. It always ends in tears and snotters.

Like - 'I'm gonnae fake tan ma legs, shave thum and roal ma soacks doon for bein' on the telly 'gainst the Huns ken'.

Ah'll look barry an' aw the boays in CC Blooms al fancy ees. Ken?

JudyJudyJudy

Like - 'I'm gonnae fake tan ma legs, shave thum and roal ma soacks doon for bein' on the telly 'gainst the Huns ken'.

Ah'll look barry an' aw the boays in CC Blooms al fancy ees. Ken?

Gays tend to fancy masculine men.. ( sorry to stereotype). .hes hardly that...very camp and " metrosexual" ! 

Feck me, I better be careful then....

I hope your post is not your opening line in CC's?

Hard to take anything Cummins says seriously. He's neither the brightest or sharpest, I honestly get the impression he'd struggle to master the rules of Connect Four.

All the pressure is on Hibs

Correct.

That's the good news, because they don't 'do' handling pressure.

Don't think so, rumours are that he has knocked back their contract offer. his current deal ends next summer so expect him to be away to southend or bristol for 250k when hibs hibs it in the playoffs.

On a side note. just backed raith at 3/1 for tomorrow night and also backed the draw at 5/2 for a bit of cover.

They will crumble like a hob nob, the defeat in the play offs , followed by defeat in the cup final will be most pleasing. I am sure they will out a positive spin on it .... two cup finals reached etc etc 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

He should speak sense like Ranieri.....dilly ding dilly dong.....si?

Stephen Muddie

Keep on talking Hubz welts. Keep on talking...

The only mugs in the playoffs don't play in Blue.

Stephen Muddie

Don't know who loves themselves more, Stubbo or Cummings.

To be fair to Cummings he knows where the onion bag is unfortunately

He's not that good TBH. I'd be the first to admit if he was. He's not scored that many for the league he is in and he's clearly a greedy player (only ONE assist) with about a 50/50 shots on/off ratio.

All the hallmarks of a future bankrupt pishy pants gambling addict. The Hubz way.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-championship/top-scorers

Section Q

He's not that good TBH. I'd be the first to admit if he was. He's not scored that many for the league he is in and he's clearly a greedy player (only ONE assist) with about a 50/50 shots on/off ratio.

All the hallmarks of a future bankrupt pishy pants gambling addict. The Hubz way.http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-championship/top-scorers

Amazing to see how many young players come through the ranks and shine, and then just fade away. The list must be endless. Cummings will end up at Livingston or similar.

Nah. It's impossible to speak while wearing the old studded dog collar fastened tightly along with an unpeeled satsuma in my trap.

That was you two Sunday nights ago?

"I always feel like somebody's watching me".

Robbofan99

All the hallmarks of a future bankrupt pishy pants gambling addict. The Hubz way.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-championship/top-scorers

and major coke habit...and im no on about diet coke either. hes a plonker. believing his own hype. silly laddie really...if i had any advice for him id tell him to save his money.. buy house ..one less thing to worry about when it all falls apart. and it will...but he can regale those down Leith in their piss stained trackies about his glory days as a Hobbo. 

Nucky Thompson

and major coke habit...

I know the laddie and his family and that is just malicious bullshit. By all means rip the pish out of him because of his antics in front of the press and who he plays for, but don't make up slanderous stories

Stephen Muddie

I know the laddie and his family and that is just malicious bullshit. By all means rip the pish out of him because of his antics in front of the press and who he plays for, but don't make up slanderous stories

If people are getting sued for talking pish on Internet forums I'll see you in court, mate.

Playfulness aside, it's not slander anyway. Libel perhaps, but any of these categories need to be PROVEN as false.

Trust me, proving that folk who talk shite are talking shite is pretty difficult. There's more chance of me getting you arrested on false allegations than me getting arrested for making them.

Nucky Thompson

If people are getting sued for talking pish on Internet forums I'll see you in court, mate.

What are slavering about

Stephen Muddie

What are slavering about

Oh cheer up. Sorry man I edited. Just joking there.

Anyway feck your pal Cummings. Hope his next shite is the Championship Trophy

Nucky Thompson

Oh cheer up. Sorry man I edited. Just joking there.

Anyway feck your pal Cummings. Hope his next shite is the Championship Trophy

Cool. I hope he wins feck all while playing for them too

Randle P McMurphy

It will be interesting to see the number of 180's when he signs for us next season.

Good at darts is he?

Stephen Muddie

Good at darts is he?

If he is anywhere near HMFC I'll be disgusted. Last thing we need is an egotistical, selfish windbag who dresses like a movie villain. I still haven't gotten over paying money for Brian Hamilton, and he was non-offensive.

Big_Hearts_Runner

Hibs are yet to win a tie (Hamilton 2014, the Rangers 2015) in the promotion playoffs.... I'd keep quiet if I were them, but it's not in their nature.

i wish jj was my dad

Well that worked out well, didn't it?

Section Q

bbbbbbbb but......... they came to our relegation party.....!!!

Just another thing Jason.  When your supporters are doing the fire drill at Hampden, it will essential be Hearts reserves who are running all over you.

Just an extra wee bit of pain.

Archived