Hibs in three play offs in a row. A record...?

Section Q

...a bit disco

John Rankin talking about Utd having to bounce straight back up.

"You can be stuck in a spiral - in the Championship for one, two, three seasons and before you know it, it's six, seven, eight.

"It took Rangers two years. It's taken Hibs two, maybe three, possibly four, we don't know. Look at other teams that have gone down - Dunfermline ended up in League Two. When you get in that downward spiral it's hard to get out of."

:lol:

Amoruso_lets_it_run

2014 entered at final stage

2015 entered at semi final stage

2016 entered at quarter final stage

Next season they're hoping to qualify via a Fair Play award

I think you mean Flair Play

Unknown user

I think you mean Flair Play

:lol:

Actually, maybe it's time for an It's No Fair Play award

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Why's the game on Saturday 12.30 if it's not on TV?

To be honest, the fact that the SPFL have failed to get a TV deal for these games (I appreciate that the later Premiership rounds (i.e. Raith v Falkirk, and then one of them v Killie/Hamilton are on TV) is poor; they should all be on.  

The excitement attracts a lot of viewers; look at what Sky do for the play offs in England - in all leagues.  And let's face it, given the last 20/40/100 (delete as appropriate) Hibs home games, they can't claim it will impact the crowd surely!

Hibs can win a treble next season. "Best team in the championship" three years in a row.

Mikey1874

To be honest, the fact that the SPFL have failed to get a TV deal for these games (I appreciate that the later Premiership rounds (i.e. Raith v Falkirk, and then one of them v Killie/Hamilton are on TV) is poor; they should all be on.

The excitement attracts a lot of viewers; look at what Sky do for the play offs in England - in all leagues. And let's face it, given the last 20/40/100 (delete as appropriate) Hibs home games, they can't claim it will impact the crowd surely!

There is a deal

BT have chosen not to show these games though first leg clashes with Champions League anyway.

luckyBatistuta

Am I right in thinking Hibs could be the first team to lose two cup finals and a playoff final in the same season?

So this was the treble that Stubbs was on about.

Archived