SEASON TICKET RECEIVED IN ERROR

WeeToonJambo

WeeToonJambo

I received a season ticket in the post yesterday. Unfortunately It's not mine, though it has my name on it. It's for the Roseburn Stand, Block J, Row 8, Seat 9. I've contacted the club to ask what to do with it so, if by any chance, the real owner of this ticket is a Kickbacker and is wondering where his/her ticket is, it will get to you eventually.

It was meant for you ... the club are giving them away now!

I hope you told them to ram it! ;)

The Future's Maroon

Could this be the start of something very embarrassing for the club - can you imagine if hundreds or thousands have been sent out with the wrong seat, or just a simple error?!!!!

Looks like the club have started 'BOGOF' offers already to get rid of the unwanted STs.:rolleyes:

Looks like the club have started 'BOGOF' offers already to get rid of the unwanted STs.:rolleyes:

I started my BOGOFF campaign last year :P

I received a season ticket in the post yesterday. Unfortunately It's not mine, though it has my name on it. It's for the Roseburn Stand, Block J, Row 8, Seat 9. I've contacted the club to ask what to do with it so, if by any chance, the real owner of this ticket is a Kickbacker and is wondering where his/her ticket is, it will get to you eventually.

Did you order one???

Guest Tynie Bubbles

My better half queued for our tickets, wish I'd known getting them sent was an option, certainly got the impression everyone had to collect in person this year.

Stuart Lyon

Is this such a big deal? I can't recollect anyone else with a similar experience since the STs went on sale so its a 1 in a 9.10.11000 human error.

I didn't think Hearts were mailing out any season tickets this time around due to the problems they've had in the past with postage, tickets going missing etc

MackaysCentreSpot
I didn't think Hearts were mailing out any season tickets this time around due to the problems they've had in the past with postage, tickets going missing etc

I was under the impression this was the case also.

iamcraigbeattie

I was told if my ticket wasnt collected 2 weeks prior to the season starting it would be posted out!!

And i was my dad had to pick his up, only then to be told when moving seats that it would be sent out. I'd expect nothing less from Hearts though TBH

And i was my dad had to pick his up, only then to be told when moving seats that it would be sent out. I'd expect nothing less from Hearts though TBH

Mine is allegedly being sent out too. So said the girl in the TO when I moved to the cheap seats last Sunday.

WeeToonJambo

When I renewed I asked them to post it to me and it arrived the next day. I also changed my seat and the new insert was posted to me. This other, unsolicited one, was obviously posted as well.

WeeToonJambo
Did you order one???

Yes! I am now the proud possessor of two season tickets, one in the main stand and one in the Roseburn. I'm still waiting for the club to reply to my e-mail about it. I'm not phoning as I'm sure I'll be held in a queue.

WeeToonJambo

Success folks! The ticket office have been in touch and the ticket is now on it's way to it's rightful owner.

Archived