West Ham v Man Utd

ollie2004

West Ham v Man Utd live on BBC England now, even though live Champions League matches tonight, how come, thought our replay with the Wee Team could not be broadcast live because of live CL coverage?

Looking forward to seeing Paul McCallum playing for West Ham, surely he's in the first team squad now. 

:thumbsdown:

Actually not a bad game, fed up with most of the CL games. Good atmosphere at the Bolynn Stadium okay Upton Park to the less well informed! Possible Europa Cup venue for us assuming we get through early founds and do not Hibsit! Sorry but could not help myself there!

keithyboy1975

Actually not a bad game, fed up with most of the CL games. Good atmosphere at the Bolynn Stadium okay Upton Park to the less well informed! Possible Europa Cup venue for us assuming we get through early founds and do not Hibsit! Sorry but could not help myself there!

Unlikely we'll play them at the Bolynn Stadium aka Upton Park, it's getting knocked down and West Ham are moving to the Olympic Stadium!!!

Unlikely we'll play them at the Bolynn Stadium aka Upton Park, it's getting knocked down and West Ham are moving to the Olympic Stadium!!!

You are 100% correct mate!

John Findlay

I'll be the pedant. It's the Boleyn Ground. The Boleyn Ground at Upton Park.

I'll be the pedant. It's the Boleyn Ground. The Boleyn Ground at Upton Park.

We all sometimes get things wrong mate, have we not won 8 Big Cups not 7?

John Findlay

We all sometimes get things wrong mate, have we not won 8 Big Cups not 7?

Your quite right. I haven't bothered updating that. That's how lazy I can be sometimes. Very good goal by the young laddie Rashford there.

Your quite right. I haven't bothered updating that. That's how lazy I can be sometimes. Very good goal by the young laddie Rashford there.

Actually enjoying the game mate, good to see both teams having a go!

What forward line Man U could have in a year or two if those two young guys keep progressing and Depay might be much better next season as well.

West Ham waking up in last 10 minutes.

They'll be kicking themselves.

That offside was tight though. Great saves from De Gea.

Cairneyhill Jambo

Strange one there

Herrera dodging red card

It's Man Utd. The ref has had a shocker tonight.

Big players failed to turn up for West Ham tonight. Payet, Lanzini and Antonio had a shocker defensively. Valencia wasted two good opportunities. Shame but it happens.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

What's the craic with English games then do the FA still just say "oh well feck it we'll take the fine" and go ahead and broadcast the game to clash with the CL. Pretty meaningless rule if the richer football associations can ignore it whilst the Derby replay was a blackout (in hindsight not the worst thing to have missed but cost both clubs needed money)

I have no issues with the game being shown. The FA chances their arm, and it paid off.

Our authorities did not even bother, though you can guarantee they would have if it was a Rantic match.

Or maybe Man U played well on the night and deserved the win??

Man U deserve some credit. Were strong and made chances. Lingard is a good player coming into form. Fellaini added strength. A bit complacent at 2-0 but that's a common fault. It was a good win, comfortable till last 10 minutes.

Archived