present regime

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

after the last couple of years under the present regime at tynecastle who has still got confidence in romanov to turn it around? or are we showing blind loyalty?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Just how thick are our neighbours?

Can't believe how obvious they make it. At least give us a wee challenge. :sad:

peebles jambo
after the last couple of years under the present regime at tynecastle who has still got confidence in romanov to turn it around? or are we showing blind loyalty?

i have absolutely no faith in that 2 faced lying barsteward, he puts up with us because he has to, without us, he'd have nothing :mad:

Guest jambomickey

nobody can ever question my passion for hearts and because ave no confidence in this paranoid regime dont mean am a hobo. am a shareholder season ticket holder at tynecastle and never miss a game. cant believe a word romanov says:mad:

nobody can ever question my passion for hearts and because ave no confidence in this paranoid regime dont mean am a hobo. am a shareholder season ticket holder at tynecastle and never miss a game. cant believe a word romanov says:mad:

:chase::laugh:

Booooring.

Guest jambomickey

anybody heard from that mouth piece charlie mann lately? does david southern or campbell ogilvie ever say anything? the communication is a disgrace' what about deans and the mc grails? are they happy with the situaton? what about john borthwick derek watson gary mackay donald ford etc are they happy the way this paranoid regime running our club?

Just how thick are our neighbours?

Well let's put it this way if you're recruiting a Pub quiz team you'd be better off with 3 short planks

Sure you are :hobofish:

Guest jambomickey

my season ticket in t2 and i stand right behind the dug out and have done for many years and am in robbos before every home gae. hearts are my life

Archived