Todays football

Hearts007

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And we've confirmed 3rd place (well not quite mathematically, but I'm treating our 29 goal difference advantage over 'Well as being as good as another point).

Get that up you Hubs!

Pint of your best bartender.

Alloa :D

I suppose that was Alloa's relegation party !

Hibs beaten by relegated rock bottom Alloa :)

Ex Jambos Scott Gallacher (GK) and Jack Ross (manager) deserve free drink tonight to have provided us more panic down Leith way

Also hope Bobby Madden added a few dubious calls today to fuel their cheats and conspiracy myths ;)

Can I be first to say:

"Makes it pure worse that Hibs put us oot the cup likesay"

:lol:

Hibs play 5 strikers in that game today including wonders boys Fyvie and Boyle and they couldn't score in Salamder Street with ?50 wrapped round their appendage.

Every single result went for us this week and every single result went against Hibs.

:pleasing::rofl:

Hibs are coming to the part of the season where they need to be in good form. Cup and playoffs - but they are capitulating just at the wrong time!

Hibs are coming to the part of the season where they need to be in good form. Cup and playoffs - but they are capitulating just at the wrong time!

Think they are running out of steam. Hopefully Dundee United empty them out the cup next week

colinmaroon

Falkirk don't have the bottle

Falkirk don't have the bottle

Ho!  Ho!

Ho!  Ho!

Archived