Was that enough bottle and style for you?

hearts_crazy

hearts_crazy

Excellent performance tonight (except 1st 15 minutes of course).  Well done guys.

Well done the fans too. another near sell-out on a night the game's on the telly?  Weren't our crowds supposed to dwindle after we got beat in 'that' game?

Son Of Anarchy

Team still recovering from bug, goal down in 3 mins, 16945 full house under the floodlights. ******* love Heart of Midlothian FC.

tynietigers

Here here :) if only that St Johnston game haven't happened as that is the one game that has bugged me the most in the last two year for lack of effort. Great season on a whole and hopefully we can push on for next.

Team still recovering from bug, goal down in 3 mins, 16945 full house under the floodlights. ******* love Heart of Midlothian FC.

great atmosphere...........second place is still possible with the extra dosh it gives..

Gene Parmesan

The plane-hiring neuron counters don't even deserve the reference.

Tonight was the team I see in Robbie Neilson.

Here here :) if only that St Johnston game haven't happened as that is the one game that has bugged me the most in the last two year for lack of effort. Great season on a whole and hopefully we can push on for next.

I totally agree with that.  The St J performance and result reminds me of a good mercantile league team I played for years ago.  We were on top of the league and got beaten 4-1 by the side at the bottom.

It just happens in football but it's extremely irritating.

FenderJaguar7

Really pleased the team reacted like this and cheesing for Robbie too!

Sweet night!

33b30e48e01735992fb3cd66f271f6b4.jpg

See next time you fly a plane over Tynecastle...........[emoji95]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

heartofgold

33b30e48e01735992fb3cd66f271f6b4.jpg

See next time you fly a plane over Tynecastle...........[emoji95]

Target acquired. Locked on. Light them up

Vintage

Target acquired. Locked on. Light them up

Vintage

As long as it locks onto Easter Road :thumbsup:

colinmaroon

Excellent performance tonight (except 1st 15 minutes of course).  Well done guys.

Well done the fans too. another near sell-out on a night the game's on the telly?  Weren't our crowds supposed to dwindle after we got beat in 'that' game?

The season was over after we lost to the wee team, don't you know!!!

Result aside, what pleased me was the way we kept our heads (in the end!) after a horror opening spell and played our way back in with plenty nerve and desire.

You react to the conditions of the game.

Aberdeen will go on about chances at 1-0 to kill the game but they can't be happy with the way they fell out the match.

In turn, we can look at how we never finished with a more impressive scoreline but we can take great satisfaction from going on to outplay them and showing great resilience.

hearts_crazy

Agreed. I was very impressed with our all round play and with individual performances from such as Juanma, who I have called a lazy cant on more than one occasion this srason

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I thought we had some great performances from the players tonight, especially Juanma, Souttar, Ozturk, Alexander, Walker, Kitchen and Djoum. It did feel like there was quite a lot of aimless punts which was a bit annoying since we look silky as **** when we play short quick passes. Something I think needs worked on as 9/10 we lose the ball when we try long range passing and aimless punts. 

i wish jj was my dad

Proud of Mr Robbie and the boys.  That took some guts.

I honestly thought we were going to get horsed but by christ they showed some bottle.

We will be the story next season.  Bigger things are coming our way. 

Hackney Hearts

another near sell-out on a night the game's on the telly?  

'Near'? It was sold out ages ago. In fact it was sold considerably beyond capacity because of re-sales.

Tonight was just a thing of beauty. Excellent support. Fantastic performance.

Hopefully tonight was the night Juanma has finally came out of his shell. Excellent.

Agreed. I was very impressed with our all round play and with individual performances from such as Juanma, who I have called a lazy cant on more than one occasion this srason

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

said as much at the game BUT i thought he would have worked a little harder to get his hat trick.  

i think he's a lazy shit normally, but he did a great job tonight  

But we lost a cup game so it doesn't mean anything.

Foodle still hasn't walked or even apologised for the Ramsdens Cup / hyped pre-season friendly against Livi yet.

:vrface: :vrface:

If tonight is the kind of bottle and style we should expect then give him a 5 year contract.

Carrick1874

The luckies weirdos will be getting a plane organised. Twats

I bet they won't be, one swallow doesn't make a summer so let's hope we continue to give that sort of performance from now on and not revert back to protecting one goal leads, finish teams off and with some football that the crowd enjoys like earlier on.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

No tinkerman slurs after another formation change? Strange that.

It's only an issue when we lose... idiots, every last one if the kb experts who don't understand the first thing about football.

It was myself that started the tinkerman thread and I stick to it a 100%

We are building a good squad but for me we won't get where we want with constant change

The original tinkerman mr raneiri ( Leicester manager) was a nightmare with this but has learned and look at what a settled formation and side can do

Hearts are in a great place and very happy with the players we are bringing in but most people still think we can do better and I am one of them.... We have lost a lot of points this season through silly management decisions

Finlay James

It was myself that started the tinkerman thread and I stick to it a 100%

We are building a good squad but for me we won't get where we want with constant change

The original tinkerman mr raneiri ( Leicester manager) was a nightmare with this but has learned and look at what a settled formation and side can do

Hearts are in a great place and very happy with the players we are bringing in but most people still think we can do better and I am one of them.... We have lost a lot of points this season through silly management decisions

I'm sure that Robbie would bow to your apparent expertise. Changes to the team are a disgrace and he should be paying no attention to the opposition, injuries, form, suspensions; you should let him know your thoughts.

I bet they won't be, one swallow doesn't make a summer so let's hope we continue to give that sort of performance from now on and not revert back to protecting one goal leads, finish teams off and with some football that the crowd enjoys like earlier on.

So we brought on McGhee and Pallardo to protect our one goal lead and I would say we were all happy with the performance and result. Just leave the tactics to Robbie and worry about supporting the team.

Dave McCreery's knee

Don't think I've seen him so animated as he was last night. Great stuff.

I'm sure that Robbie would bow to your apparent expertise. Changes to the team are a disgrace and he should be paying no attention to the opposition, injuries, form, suspensions; you should let him know your thoughts.

:gok:

hmfc_liam06

No allegations of Levein picking the team either.

Strange that.

Carrick1874

So we brought on McGhee and Pallardo to protect our one goal lead and I would say we were all happy with the performance and result. Just leave the tactics to Robbie and worry about supporting the team.

Can you read?, obviously you can't because I clearly say that it was the type of performance we hope to see from now on and there's a wee word REVERT in there as well,take your time as you were obviously in too much of a hurry to post your not so clever reply you missed the actual point.

john brownlee

It's games like this that I'm glad I'm on the happy train, another horrible station passed.

The controller is doing fine, however we won't get to the big station until next season , be patient folks.

[emoji23][emoji23] spot on!

I was surprised to see Augustyn in the line up cos I thought after the St Johnstone game he would never play for us again. Probably more likely that the bug affected Smith and Paterson so RN had to change it. I'm sure there's good reason for most of the "tinker changes" week on week!

It's weird how some fans can't give any credit to our management when we play like last night but are quick to hire planes when it doesn't go as well. Pathetic really!

Can you read?, obviously you can't because I clearly say that it was the type of performance we hope to see from now on and there's a wee word REVERT in there as well,take your time as you were obviously in too much of a hurry to post your not so clever reply you missed the actual point.

So you said let's not REVERT back to protecting one goal leads, in my eyes that's what we did last night and it worked to perfection.

Gorgie_Rules

We seen out the game comfortably

5 at the back and 2 holding mids, credit to Robbie on that. If we were to lose a goal some on here would have been seething about that

Not sure about that.

Joe Tortolano played against us a few times.

Good one.

Gary Locke told a story about the ref Willie Young. When he was being spoken to by the ref Gary said "Willie, you're having a nightmare"" to which Willie replied " me having a nightmare? you're making Joe Tortolano look like Roberto Carlos!"

I find it weird that some of the same posters who said that the performance in the St Johnstone game can't be used to criticise Neilson because the season is over are now saying that we can use this game to prove he has the ability to take us forward...

I'm sure we can all agree that we hope for this kind of attitude from our team in all games..

However we had the same attitude in the cup game against Aberdeen then followed it up by 2 pitiful performances against Hibs in the cup followed by losses against the likes of St Johnstone and a bottom of the table Dundee United team..

In my opinion Robbie still has a lot to prove.. But games like last night (after the first 15 minutes) will hopefully show him the best way to approach all games..

My final point if Aberdeen had been 3 up (like they could have quite easily been) and they had closed out the game then there would have been a lot of complaints on here.. It shows the fine line managers walk..

:spoton:

Getintaethem

[emoji23][emoji23] spot on!

I was surprised to see Augustyn in the line up cos I thought after the St Johnstone game he would never play for us again. Probably more likely that the bug affected Smith and Paterson so RN had to change it. I'm sure there's good reason for most of the "tinker changes" week on week!

It's weird how some fans can't give any credit to our management when we play like last night but are quick to hire planes when it doesn't go as well. Pathetic really!

I think Augustyn was included partly due to having a weakened squad, but mostly due to having the ability to match Ash Taylor in the air. Augustyn picked up Taylor at corners and neutralised that threat. Clever management.

My final point if Aberdeen had been 3 up (like they could have quite easily been) and they had closed out the game then there would have been a lot of complaints on here.. It shows the fine line managers walk..

Coulda woulda shoulda! Football matches last for 90 odd minutes not 15!

I think Augustyn was included partly due to having a weakened squad, but mostly due to having the ability to match Ash Taylor in the air. Augustyn picked up Taylor at corners and neutralised that threat. Clever management.

I totally agree, thought Augustyn played well, distribution wasn't great but his strong point is attacking a ball in the air!

Imagine missing a game like last night because going to the football for you has to involving behaving like a wee ***** or like a Rangers fan (not mutually exclusive).

Dearie me.

gashauskis9

The big game theory is really starting to unwind now. Our 4 best performances since the turn of the year have arguably been against Celtic and Aberdeen.

letsalldothebeattie

I thought once we got into the game 15/20 mins in we were excellent. The fight & spirit was obvious and we got the result the performance merited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We_are_the_Hearts

The big game theory is really starting to unwind now. Our 4 best performances since the turn of the year have arguably been against Celtic and Aberdeen.

Nah fhoodle bottles it. The more you think about it the more you realise how stupid these clowns are. Have to question why they support Hearts. To turn on your own like that is a disgrace. Twats

scott herbertson

Cue "Robbie is useless at killing off the lesser teams"

Archived