Top 5 @ end of next season

onwards and upwards

Celtic

Hearts

Rangers

Aberdeen

Dundee

I'd go with these as top 5 but think Aberdeen will finish above Rangers.

letsalldothebeattie

I will say:

Celtic

Hearts

Aberdeen

Motherwell

St Johnstone

With Sevco just creeping into 6th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heartsdaft101

Why in god's name do you guys call Sevco "The Rangers". It sounds like you're one of them.

heartsdaft101

Hearts*

Celtic

Aberdeen

Sevco

Hibs

*Hearts to build a side like in 06 but better on free transfers and 'small' amounts of money on incredible finds.  :2thumbsup:

We will also be undefeated at home.

Heart says

Hearts

Celtic

Rangers

Aberdeen

St Johnstone

Head says

Celtic

Hearts

Rangers

Aberdeen

St Johnstone

My reasoning is that Mcinnes aberdeen team aren't much more consistent than us at the moment, therefore they are as strong as they are going to get meaning provided we continue to recruit well we should be able to finish ahead of them next season. I think Sevco are in for a shock next season, the SPFL might not be great but they don't have a great team either. Celtic are always going to finish in the top 2. they are shooting fish in a barrel with their budget.

St Johnstone are growing very consistent under wright and I fully expect them to finish up there.

onwards and upwards

Why did you start the thread then?

Weird.

Anyway:

1) Sellik

2) Hearts

3) Aberdeen

4) Rangers

5) St.Johnstone

onwards and upwards

Why did you start the thread then?

Weird.

What's weird is you and yer buddy questioning my question. WTF.

HHGH

I'll give you weird!

Anyway:

1) Sellik

2) Hearts

3) Aberdeen

4) Rangers

5) St.Johnstone

IveSeenTheLight

Heart says

Hearts

Celtic

Rangers

Aberdeen

St Johnstone

Head says

Celtic

Hearts

Rangers

Aberdeen

St Johnstone

My reasoning is that Mcinnes aberdeen team aren't much more consistent than us at the moment, therefore they are as strong as they are going to get meaning provided we continue to recruit well we should be able to finish ahead of them next season. I think Sevco are in for a shock next season, the SPFL might not be great but they don't have a great team either. Celtic are always going to finish in the top 2. they are shooting fish in a barrel with their budget.

St Johnstone are growing very consistent under wright and I fully expect them to finish up there.

It's too early to make predictions as ALL teams could be vastly different come August.

A lot will depend on who goes and who can be recruited and whether they blend in with the rest of the team.

To your point on Aberdeen, most of the players still have a couple of years left to run, so we should have an element of continuity, although of course we could receive offers that we cannot turn down.

Only Logan's contract is running out, although he is in negotiations to extend. Church's loan will finish in the summer, but he has also expressed an interest to stay.

On consistency, we have accumulated the same number of points after 32 games as we did last year and could perceivably increase the end of year total record for points accumulated outwith the OF.

SevCo, really are the unknown element in all this. They should certainly be able to attract better players than Hearts or Aberdeen, but will they gell quickly enough or will they get the rub of the decisions from our brilliant referees.

My head says (at this time) next season will probably be: -

Celtic

SevCo

Aberdeen

Hearts

A N Other (St Johnstone / Motherwell / Dundee)

People who thinks that the re-uniting of the Weegie arse cheeks will not restore the old Status Quo are deluded.  Make no bones about it that by hook or crook Rangers will be right up there.  Their vile little pals who have been standing with a quivering lip for 4 years will step into gear too.  Hearts and Aberdeen playing for 3rd.

jack D and coke

People who thinks that the re-uniting of the Weegie arse cheeks will not restore the old Status Quo are deluded. Make no bones about it that by hook or crook Rangers will be right up there. Their vile little pals who have been standing with a quivering lip for 4 years will step into gear too. Hearts and Aberdeen playing for 3rd.

I tend to agree slightly but they'll have to invest a lot of money. That Hun team that in the last week has drawn 3-3 at Raith and scraped a 1-0 at home to Dumbarton might have trouble at certain places. Hopefully at ours for starters.

Hearts haven't beaten any of the teams above us this season, only beaten St Johnston once, dropped points to the worst United side I've ever seen and been horrendous in the cups.

Celtic

Rangers

Aberdeen

Hearts

Dundee

Rangers will invest as will Celtic. Will be a straight fight out between us and Aberdeen for best of the rest and they have a better squad than us. If we have another shocker of a transfer window then we could struggle to even get 4th.

The above is what my head says, my heart says we will win it comfortably and win both the cups!!

Hearts

Celtic

Aberdeen

St Johnstone

Dundee

(sevco to be liquidated and points re assigned giving Hearts the title :) )

Rangers recruitments on free transfers already indicate that they will attract good players but none a lot better than any other team in the league.

That being said I wouldn't want to predict before the first few games have been played but currently I could see through maroon specs

Hearts

Celtic

Aberdeen

St J/Dundee/county

Sevco

TyphoonJambo

Hibs............sorry wrong league!

skinnybob72

Celtic

Sevco

Aberdeen

Dundee

Well

Hearts

Ross Co

ICT

Killie

Partick

St Johnstone

Hibs

Now that Sevco are in the top flight teams will revert back to soiling themselves at Ibrox.

We've had 2 good seasons and are due to underachieve again.

Hibs after scraping in through the play-offs will Hibs it and finish bottom by 10+ points.

Hearts haven't beaten any of the teams above us this season, only beaten St Johnston once, dropped points to the worst United side I've ever seen and been horrendous in the cups.

Celtic

Rangers

Aberdeen

Hearts

Dundee

Rangers will invest as will Celtic. Will be a straight fight out between us and Aberdeen for best of the rest and they have a better squad than us. If we have another shocker of a transfer window then we could struggle to even get 4th.

The above is what my head says, my heart says we will win it comfortably and win both the cups!!

Invest? With what.

They don't take gingy bottle's anymore and which bank is gonnae gie them tick.

Accrington Stanley is where they're buying fae and people think they're gonnae finish 2nd.

Invest? With what.

They don't take gingy bottle's anymore and which bank is gonnae gie them tick.

Accrington Stanley is where they're buying fae and people think they're gonnae finish 2nd.

Accrington Stanley would hold their own in the SPFL. 

KineticBeat

It's way too early to predict as summer transfers are going to play a huge part in what happens next season. Especially for Hearts (do we keep Paterson/Walker? Are we able to get a 20-goal a season striker? etc) and Rangers. 

No they wouldn't.

Utter shite.   No-one I am certain will tell you that the standard in the SPL is amazing but to think that Accrington Stanley would do well is simply ridiculous. How many International players are in the Accrington Stanley team?

Captain America

Accrington Stanley, who are they?

Accrington Stanley, who are they?

I'm sure they would say the same of Hamilton, Ross County, ICT etc.....

Archived