Hughes new man city boss

200milesfromgorgie

200milesfromgorgie

how long did that take?

when did hearts say they will have a manager with in a month? i want to keep a calander of this.

The Future's Maroon

Man City have proved how it should be done.

colinmaroon

The local BB team just got a new manager in 20 seconds!!!

The Mighty Thor

It's so simple when you have the desire to do it;

old manager leaves (gets pushed)

identify desired replacement

Approach club/agree compo

sign deal

new manager

total time: 4 days.

And that's a club that's run by a radge-pot owner too.

Seymour M Hersh
how long did that take?

when did hearts say they will have a manager with in a month? i want to keep a calander of this.

Alright we understand you're not happy at the time it's taking.

how long did that take?

No no no, they didn't say they WOULD, they say they wanted to... they didnt promise anything :cool:

Cardiac Rucksack
No no no, they didn't say they WOULD, they say they wanted to... they didnt promise anything :cool:

**** off. Your tedious.:)

plastic_bas

Hang on a minute...

Is this not the same Manchester City who told Sven to leave with about a month of the season remaining, then they couldn't decided whether to bin him or not so kept him in limbo (where results clearly suffered a la their last day mauling at Middlesborough), offered Scolari the job and were rejected out right before finally getting round to this (i have to admit excellent) appointment.

Of course by Hearts standards it has still been a swift appointment but it was definitely not as easy as Sven leaves one day and Hughes arrives the other. Its taken about a month from the Scolari rejection till this appointment so if Hearts get a man in by the start of pre-season it wont be far off a month since MM's rejection. Whether we actually do of course remains to be seen.

jack D and coke
It's so simple when you have the desire to do it;

old manager leaves (gets pushed)

identify desired replacement

Approach club/agree compo

sign deal

new manager

total time: 4 days.

And that's a club that's run by a radge-pot owner too.

Some folk were trying to draw comparisons with him and our eejit.

I'd like to bet Romanov has no intentions of appointing a REAL manager, he couldn't bare not picking the team. He's a proper trumpet.

vegas-voss

?3m a year for a guy thats won **** all in management.Just for Uefa Cup football aswell.

?3m a year for a guy thats won **** all in management.Just for Uefa Cup football aswell.

Not sure what you expect the Blackburn manager to win ? I think he has done a great job there and will do well at Man City.

vegas-voss
Not sure what you expect the Blackburn manager to win ? I think he has done a great job there and will do well at Man City.

I know but being realistic i think he'll only achieve about the same at City.

Pete Seeger

Let the good times roll. Here's hoping we can do the double over Salford again this year with Hughes in charge. City could go either way over the next couple of years. Hopefully in the right direction. Step forward Ronaldinho :)

Blue Moon

I know but being realistic i think he'll only achieve about the same at City.

Think he will have a lot more money to spend although i doubt they will be league winners. Top 4/5 is a realistic target though.

Archived