17-year-old Hearts fan banned for sectarian singing

tartofmidlothian

The Future's Maroon

Didn't read article, but if true then good...show other clubs how to deal with it - no messing about.

Heads down ladies and gentlemen. Bigot Bingo has begun.

My card has:

PC Brigade

Don't understand football

Sanitized

In my day

Grow out of it

Proper fans

David McCaig

If true, then goodbye and good riddance... Zero tolerance is the only approach.

scott herbertson

My card has:

PC Brigade

Sanitized

In my day

Grow out of it

Proper fans

I'll go for

Terrorists

Hullo Hullo

Banter

and my top tip is

rustle their sweetie papers

The Future's Maroon

Didn't read article, but if true then good...show other clubs how to deal with it - no messing about.

Have read article now, its only assuming he is even a Hearts fan...could he not have been a Dundee Utd fan travelling from Edinbugh?

It states he is banned from attending football matches?

It was actually a Rangers fan.

He was caught singing 'duck the soap'.

The banning order has nothing to do with the club.

My card has:

PC Brigade

Sanitized

In my day

Grow out of it

Proper fans

70's

It's what my dad did

By the time he's 23

Just going along with his mates

But ah drank in Robertsons

Is he a Hearts fan? only says he is from Edinburgh

Football fan from Edinburgh?

5/1 he's a Jambo then :whistling:

My card has:

PC Brigade

Sanitized

In my day

Grow out of it

Proper fans

Can't believe you missed 'easily offended', 'live in the real world' and most importantly, 'killing the atmosphere'.

Also, I think it may be PC Bhrigade.

:thumbsup:

Pretty much as above.

The rubbish sung by our supporters walking down Easter Road in February was cringe worthy.

I only hope Police Scotland apply the same measures to all fans at all clubs.

And to the likes of Donald Findlay of course.

Right. As a pinko liberal left wing hand wringer can I be the first to say how has been charged when he hasn't stood trial and been found guilty yet? I presume it's on the testimony of the arresting officers, and the police have never ever told porkies or got anything wrong.

The Future's Maroon

Read my second post on this thread?!

The Future's Maroon

Read my second post on this thread?!

Have read article now, its only assuming he is even a Hearts fan...could he not have been a Dundee Utd fan travelling from Edinbugh?

It states he is banned from attending football matches?

He did say he didn't read the article...

Right. As a pinko liberal left wing hand wringer can I be the first to say how has been charged when he hasn't stood trial and been found guilty yet? I presume it's on the testimony of the arresting officers, and the police have never ever told porkies or got anything wrong.

It's sort of normal to be charged before being tried! Assuming you meant "banned" It's also not unusual for restrictions to be placed on those awaiting trial.

The Future's Maroon

Silly boy for doing it.

FTFY!

He's only 17, probably tanked up with his mates, there will be many on here who have done similar.

He's only 17, probably tanked up with his mates, there will be many on here who have done similar.

Hopefully him and his mates will learn from this tough lesson and stop the bigoted nonsense.

It's sort of normal to be charged before being tried! Assuming you meant "banned" It's also not unusual for restrictions to be placed on those awaiting trial.

Bugger. Of course I meant banned.

maroonlegions

Were did he get the booze is my question.. 17.. :beatnik2:  :bobby:

Were did he get the booze is my question.. 17.. :beatnik2:  :bobby:

You mean you couldn't get booze at 17 ?

Unacceptable deserves a ban and the boy should be made to go to some classes to understand what he's singing about.

BINGO !

well me for one, but 40 years ago and that was a different time. I grew out of that garbage and, maybe this guy will too but if he is found guilty and can't go and watch his team for years/ever then maybe some of his mates might finally see the light and realise that they either change or stop watching Hearts

If found guilty he deserves what ever is coming his way, If that includes a banning order it will serve him right for being a cretinous wee scrote.  But lets wait and see what the Sheriff says!

My card has:

PC Brigade

Sanitized

In my day

Grow out of it

Proper fans

:rofl:

Bigot bingo.

90 minute bigots.

maroonlegions

You mean you couldn't get booze at 17 ?

It was a form of wit, i got served in my local at 16...   :baby:

Call me old fashioned, but i'll wait until after the trial to comment.

Although thread title might suggest otherwise.

What is your point?

Don't think it's too difficult to get his point unless of course your being confrontational with that reply, because it wouldn't be like you.

Clearly his point was to show how far we've progressed in the year and a half since that video was shot.

Don't think it's too difficult to get his point unless of course your being confrontational with that reply, because it wouldn't be like you.

He posted a video with no explanation. I quite literally have no idea what he is suggesting? You bash on with the daytime drinking slavers though.

He posted a video with no explanation. I quite literally have no idea what he is suggesting? You bash on with the daytime drinking slavers though.

Sorry that'll be your bellend sidekick your mixing me up with. Won't be too long before that gobshite decides to put his tuppoence worth in in here.

Think the video speaks for itself, point being made is more than the "minority" "very small

Amount" are actually singing the hullo hullo non edited version. But you knew this anyway.

Clearly his point was to show how far we've progressed in the year and a half since that video was shot.

One possible reason. Another I thought of was maybe to say we are all bigots? Possibly another reason would be to highlight the extent of the problem? Could be many things really.

JamboJohn1874

I confess to being more than a little uncomfortable with this.

Whist fully supporting the removal of any religious bigotry in football, I can't help but think this is just a young man and a very easy target to pick on. I have no doubt the sentence will also not fit the crime just to make an example of him.

The vile repugnant drivel that will come from Hampden next weekend will put this into perspective. The core problem with bigotry is with the ugly sisters through the West and picking on stupid immature teenagers is just totally crazy.

This chap should be given a warning and nothing more unless the the cup semi-final this weekend gets fully sanitised by the police. We do of course know there is no way they will interfere with 50,000 supporters.

This politically correct stuff has got to stop.

queensferryjambo

Does this mean the Foodle Out Loyal is a member down?

Hope so.

My brother in law sits behind what is left of the young team in the Roseburn Stand. 

He asked where all of their mates had went because he knew they weren't all banned.

He was told they have all started following Rangers and were at Ibrox that day.

Not sure if he was being told bullshit but he was definitely told this.

One possible reason. Another I thought of was maybe to say we are all bigots? Possibly another reason would be to highlight the extent of the problem? Could be many things really.

Heh, I was actually being sarcastic regarding his motives whilst sharing my own opinion on the matter. :2thumbsup:

Archived