U20's v Falkirk

Homme

Thought I would start a new thread so updates aren't lost in the Hamilton one. KO is at 1400

Is there any team news yet? Expecting a pretty young line up.

disgruntledfan

Thought I would start a new thread so updates aren't lost in the Hamilton one. KO is at 1400

Is there any team news yet? Expecting a pretty young line up.

HEARTS: Mason, Hamilton, Reid, Howlett Mundle, Jones, McKirdy, Morrison, Henderson, Buchanan, McDonald, Baxter

Subs: Roy, Fisher, McLean, Smith, Polson

Hippolyte is Falkirk's only overage player.

"Average"?? He changed the game when he came on a few weeks ago against Rangers. I do hope he's only average today though.

disgruntledfan

"Average"?? He changed the game when he came on a few weeks ago against Rangers. I do hope he's only average today though.

:cornette:

you need to read FFs post again he says Overage not average

Malcolm Tucker

:rofl:

Yas.

scott herbertson

I heard he was Finnish....

...a bit disco

Ouch !

Anyone got the Falkirk team / squad ?

FALKIRK: McMinn, Finlayson, Taylor, Blues, Eadie, Johnson, Langton, Hippolyte, Shepherd, Trialist A, Dunne

Subs: Bery, Keary, Sweeney, Jervis

...a bit disco
Falkirk FC ?@falkirkbairns  2m2 minutes ago Scotland, United Kingdom

GOOOAAALLL! Cameron Blues picks the ball up and rifles a strike into the top corner! 3-0 Falkirk!

Footballfirst

Half time 3-0. Strange game as Hearts have have had as much of tbe play and chances, but it's goals that count and Hearts have looked very weak defensively.

Baxter missed a great chance before Falkirk scored, Buchanan had a shot cleared off tbe line by Hippolyte and Morrison had a goal chalked off for offside just before the break.

Falkirk three chances and three goals. That's the difference.

Footballfirst

I was a game Hearts should have got more out of as there wasn't much between the teams. They had the better of the second half, scored an early goal and looked as though they could salvage something out the game. Callumn Morrison got himself sent of following a second booking for a dive.(either Callumn or the left back was going to go off, as both were already on yellow cards). Even with ten men Hearts dominated possession before they were hit by the sucker punch of the fourth goal in stoppage time.

Decent performances from Morrison in the first half, Buchanan and Henderson in an unfamiliar midfield role.

I think Ian Smith could be out for the rest of the season with ankle ligament damage, but at least Lewis Moore did the warm up with the team as he looks to come back after injury.

4-1 now

4-1 flatters Bairns a bit but Shepherd looked useful (brilliant first goal ) Morrison bit unlucky to see red having played ok and from last game I saw Beith, Baur and Smith were missed

:rofl:

Archived