Warburton Talking About Us

Section Q

Says he disagrees with the way we added so many players to our squad after we were promoted. I imagine if he had got Brentford promoted he'd have replaced most of the team. Time will tell.....!!!

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/rangers-mark-warburton-surprised-hearts-broke-up-title-team-1-4083361

The guys an absolute slaver. Making it out like we slashed our entire squad. We upgraded in every position apart from LB.

Reading between the lines it seems he's been told there's not going to be massive funds available for him this summer so he's already wheeling out the "we're good enough anyway party line".

It's just his way of letting the Orcs know in advance that there won't be a lot of money to spend.

scott herbertson

The guys an absolute slaver. Making it out like we slashed our entire squad. We upgraded in every position apart from LB.

Reading between the lines it seems he's been told there's not going to be massive funds available for him this summer so he's already wheeling out the "we're good enough anyway party line".

Also trying to keep his guys focussed till the end of the season I guess. Will bin half of them without a thought in June

Slaver! In another paper he goes on to say he'll add 5 or 6.... WTF!

Sent from my iPhone using

So exactly rhe same as what we did.

He aint getting any of Kings money and he is covering his back.

And I remember when he was having his spat with Stubbs, he said he never comments on other teams.

Bottom line..........dead zombie sevco look like they are continuing to buy lower league English players next season too.

Wasn't it that long ago that he was saying they'd need around six or seven new faces for the top division? Oh, and I also recall him arguing that you have to get new players well in advance so that they have time to adjust - he was putting forward the idea of a major recruitment drive in January. They've clearly got no money to spend - good.

I thought he didn't like talking about other teams?

This. Did he not have a pop at the Cookie Monster for similar?

Slaver! In another paper he goes on to say he'll add 5 or 6.... WTF!

Sent from my iPhone using

In another paper ? He says it in the attached article in the OP

Regal Kingston

He offered our captain a substantial pay rise!

Breaking up the Wilson/Ozturk partnership cost us points.

I think we are in a better place now but we initially missed the stability.

Zeefuik could not be helped

Eckersley should have been kept on and Gomis should not have been loaned out.

They got pumped at home by St Johnstone earlier in the season and drew against Kilmarnock. That should tell him something.

John Findlay

Why do people think Dave King has money? He doesn't. He is quite happy to spend everyone else's especially, the Rangers supporters. One day (not very soon) the Scottish media will eventually wake upto the fact they are rotten to the core from head to foot and inside out.

Championship team championship level slavering arsehole in charge. = complete irrelevance feck them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nookie Bear

Sorry, I'm not going to,listen to some bloke who has managed Brentford and a Scottish Championship side.

Hampden Demolition

As much as I hate Celtic, I hope they put a few goals past these jokers in a few weeks time.

Championship team championship level slavering arsehole in charge. = complete irrelevance feck them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H1b5 and Cookie Monster?

They got pumped at home by St Johnstone earlier in the season and drew against Kilmarnock. That should tell him something.

True.

Having said that, so have we.

Just trying to be the great I am.

I'll do it my way.

He will add when he thinks no one is looking and he'll call it depth as opposed to change.

Eckersley in hindsight was the correct move at the time I didn't think so but he never kicked a ball due to injury.

Wilson I personally was glad he went .

Gomis we have plenty of his type

Billy king should be still with us we are screaming for his type.

Bazzas right boot

Has them playing decent, and I like his football philosophy

However, for a englishman passing some time up here, he has way too much to say, has an ego., matched only by the football team he's managing, so he should wrap it, concentrate on his own clubs problems, and keep his opinions on Scottish football and other teams to him self.

queensferryjambo

The same as us then.

Said it loads of times - this guy won't cope next season in the SPL.

He can't even properly deal with Stubbs woeful attempts at mind games.

Not sure about this mate.

Ozturk was injured from the start of this season and Wilson has struggled at times this year even in the championship.

Plus we won the first 5 in a row anyway.

Howdy Doody Jambo

No dough for Warburton next season will have to do with the doughnuts he has now, can't see them rising to any great heights

Warburton is a complete tool who has now been infected by WATPitis, he's getting the excuses in early for the warchest no show from the glib and shameless liar.

Says he disagrees with the way we added so many players to our squad after we were promoted. I imagine if he had got Brentford promoted he'd have replaced most of the team. Time will tell.....!!!

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/rangers-mark-warburton-surprised-hearts-broke-up-title-team-1-4083361

So no war chest then

See how they get on

Underestimating how hard and how much a difference Premiership is maybe just cos they won a couple of Cup games.

Has them playing decent, and I like his football philosophy

However, for a englishman passing some time up here, he has way too much to say, has an ego., matched only by the football team he's managing, so he should wrap it, concentrate on his own clubs problems, and keep his opinions on Scottish football and other teams to him self.

Yes

If Warburton stays longer then he can build something

King is not to be trusted. But I get impression he has been more truthful when suggesting it will take time to get Rangers back to where they expect to be.

McHattie, Eckersley, Keatings not good enough. Wilson and Holt wanted to leave though lets see how they do next season. Zeefuik loan.

Also ignores big changes Rangers made this season. Why so many changes Mark?

Also what wages do Rangers pay?

This is a good attitude

Sorry, I'm not going to,listen to some bloke who has managed Brentford and a Scottish Championship side.

:spoton:

Looking forward to getting right in about world cup Danny and Wallace and the other loanees he will dig up from Engurland.

Another piece of PR guff full of absolute crap to ready Sevco fans for a tough, tough league season next year.

Warburton is so self contradictory it's hilarious - RN broke up a Hearts team (uneccesarily, clearly is the implied message) but Sevco are going to stick with their guys and "supplement" the team with 4 or 5 players ? So Warbs isn't going to break up Sevco to put these new signings into the team. Good luck with that. 

Regal Kingston

Not sure about this mate.

Ozturk was injured from the start of this season and Wilson has struggled at times this year even in the championship.

Plus we won the first 5 in a row anyway.

If Wilson was still here Ozturk may not have got injured?

Likewise if we kept Eckersley

My point was that a back 4 of the three mentioned plus paterson would be as solid as any team in the league

A lot to be said for continuity which I think may be Warburtons point.

Still a twat

Stupid Sexy Flanders

If Wilson was still here Ozturk may not have got injured?

Likewise if we kept Eckersley

My point was that a back 4 of the three mentioned plus paterson would be as solid as any team in the league

A lot to be said for continuity which I think may be Warburtons point.

Still a ****

Our back four is stronger now, having replaced Wilson & Eckersley with Souttar & Rossi. I don't think that's up for debate tbh.

Regal Kingston

Our back four is stronger now, having replaced Wilson & Eckersley with Souttar & Rossi. I don't think that's up for debate tbh.

Agreed but it's taken a while to find this out.

We have lost points this season from having an unsettled back four

A_A wehatethehibs

Warburton will be gone by Christmas with rangers languishing, not a clue about the pressure he will be under from the first game next season, especially if they get a thumping from Celtic as predicted in upcoming semi.

So basically he says that he won't change the team like we did when we added four or five new players. However he doestrogen say that he'll 'supplement' the existing team with the addition of four, five or six players. So, a half a new team then?

What a load of pish.

Agreed but it's taken a while to find this out.

We have lost points this season from having an unsettled back four

The settled thing is fair enough

Our run of good performances earlier was

Paterson Augustyn Rossi McGhee\Oshaniwa

Most recent good run was

Smith Ozturk Souttar McGhee

I say missing chances has cost us a lot more

The settled thing is fair enough

Our run of good performances earlier was

Paterson Augustyn Rossi McGhee\Oshaniwa

Most recent good run was

Smith Ozturk Souttar McGhee

I say missing chances has cost us a lot more

I'd say Walker being injured cost us points.

I'd say Walker being injured cost us points.

Yes

One of the big things this season.

My point is defence has been okay.

So basically he says that he won't change the team like we did when we added four or five new players. However he doestrogen say that he'll 'supplement' the existing team with the addition of four, five or six players. So, a half a new team then?

What a load of pish.

He already has supplemented the team with 2 pre contract signings from Accrington Stanley.

One is Matt Crofts and the other is Joss Windass (son of Dean Windbag)

Archived