John McCain

david mcgee

david mcgee

Yer havin a laugh.

Will he live long enough?

Does he share Nicky Laudas plastic surgeon?

Does he seriously think Mr Bush wont taint him?

Mr Obama, step forward, as Keegan said " i would love it".

Shake up the good old US of A once and for allow.

Let me hear the Southerners cry , " the presidents a n*****".

Obama will be a revolution, an olive branch to the rest of the World.

Go Obama, and look out for snipers.

I P Knightley

Some of yesterday's coverage mentioned that Hillary's backers have sunk $200m into her campaign.

Let's assume that Obama's backers have spent a similar amount. And then a lesser amount for the early fallers.

Come the election, there will be at least that amount again supporting the Democratic candidate.

Then there's the amount going into the Republican campaign. Although selecting McCain would have been less of a cash-drain, they'll put another substantial chunk into the main election.

So, rounding up to the nearest round number, they're spending $1 billion to get a President.

This post will probably be deleted on the grounds of obscenity...

who what where when and why?

In the words of the great Gary Coleman....

WHAT YOU TALKIN ABOUT WILLIS?

Ah....the yankee elections. Biggest load of waste of money in the world. Goes on all year then the christians decide who wins anyway. Appeal to the Bible Bashers and you'll win. America is a waste of space.

Nice country if you dont speak to anyone tho.......! And the portions are fair.

I've supported Obama since Edwards dropped out, but it'll be the same policies with different faces.

Change...aye, change what?

Yer havin a laugh.

Will he live long enough?

Does he share Nicky Laudas plastic surgeon?

Does he seriously think Mr Bush wont taint him?

Mr Obama, step forward, as Keegan said " i would love it".

Shake up the good old US of A once and for allow.

Let me hear the Southerners cry , " the presidents a n*****".

Obama will be a revolution, an olive branch to the rest of the World.

Don't like the guy but am on his political wavelength

fortunately the USA does not have harsh age discrimination like us in this country (Menzies Campbell)

If he is best man age is irrelevant

He has suggested that he would be open to the President facing weekly questioning from opposition politicians, like they do here and in Canada.

So far, successive Presidents have resisted bringing it in.

He has suggested that he would be open to the President facing weekly questioning from opposition politicians, like they do here and in Canada.

So far, successive Presidents have resisted bringing it in.

Yup, for an old guy he's got some progressive ideas. He also takes his mum with him on the campaign trail to held quell the doubters about his age! She is sprightly!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1574182/John-McCain-and-mother-'defy-age'.html

"If there's any question about any age problem we might have in this campaign, there's my genes," Mr McCain said recently at an event in an Iowa restaurant, pointing to his beaming mother, elegantly attired in a tailored cream-and-black wool jacket and matching beads.

"Last Christmas, she went to France," he said. "She landed in Paris and wanted to rent a car. They told her she was too old so she bought one. Way to go, Mom!"

After spending Christmas in Paris, she was heading for London before driving to Glasgow and Edinburgh to see in the New Year.

Hope she came to see the Hearts!!!

Rick Grimes

you know, i was listening to Obama's speech after his victory last night & it went through my mind "They're gonna kill him".

It's easy to criticise American politics and how right-wing it is. After all we have such great choice here in good 'ol GB.

Some of yesterday's coverage mentioned that Hillary's backers have sunk $200m into her campaign.

Let's assume that Obama's backers have spent a similar amount. And then a lesser amount for the early fallers.

Come the election, there will be at least that amount again supporting the Democratic candidate.

Then there's the amount going into the Republican campaign. Although selecting McCain would have been less of a cash-drain, they'll put another substantial chunk into the main election.

So, rounding up to the nearest round number, they're spending $1 billion to get a President.

This post will probably be deleted on the grounds of obscenity...

And where does this money come from?

Those who fund these campaigns are the ones who call the shots when it comes to the major legislation changes once their candidate is 'in power'. It's a joke, I don't understand why their is such a debate about the American Presidential race because the politicians don't run the country, money does. It basically makes no difference at all who get's into the whitehouse. Obama is already being labeled 'Israel's friend', he'll be tough on Iran etc, etc. Nothing changes.

Democracy = myth

Stewart MacD

Don't know about his relationship with plastic surgery, but his wife must have a season ticket.

Archived