18th Birthday Present Ideas

RoyCropper

RoyCropper

My wee brother is 18 next month and i want to get him something really good, but im rubbish at this kind of thing, anyone help me out? Im looking to spend around ?150-200 at most.

Serious idea here mate. If he drives how about one of those days at Knockhill where he gets to drive a really fast car round the track. Or something similar. Im not sure what the requirements are for it in terms of price, age etc.

Bottle of 18-year-old Highland Park. Should still leave you about ?150 change!

I P Knightley
?200 would buy a LOT of bongo mags.

No need for the mags when there are sites like this

Go with the hookers - get him a blowie.

Or, more seriously, the fast car experience is a blast. Plenty available when you hunt on Google.

hughesie27

Sky diving?

Sounds brilliant to me.

If worst comes to worst it's also a great way to die.

I P Knightley
Sky diving?

Sounds brilliant to me.

If worst comes to worst it's also a great way to die.

It is possible to combine such an activity with a fund-raising venture for charity or something?

Don't know why that came to me but I may have heard something once about someone doing it. Could be food deprivation that has me imagining such things, though.

marshallschunkychicken
Serious idea here mate. If he drives how about one of those days at Knockhill where he gets to drive a really fast car round the track. Or something similar. Im not sure what the requirements are for it in terms of price, age etc.

Got a track day at knockhill for my 30th from the girlfriend.

Can't wait. :)

Pretty sure you have to be over 21 to do these and have held your license for about 3 years :(

My wee brother is 18 next month and i want to get him something really good, but im rubbish at this kind of thing, anyone help me out? Im looking to spend around ?150-200 at most.

?200 should get him a trip to Amsterdam with a night in the light district.

Susie-Jambo-66

It was our daughters 18th last week and we didn't know what to get her as we wanted something she would alway remember so we adopted a family of Giraffe's in Africa for her and she was over the moon with it.

:107years:

hughesie27
It was our daughters 18th last week and we didn't know what to get her as we wanted something she would alway remember so we adopted a family of Giraffe's in Africa for her and she was over the moon with it.

:107years:

How much did that set you back? Is it one of those things where you get pictures and letters every so often?

Legend Claws
It is possible to combine such an activity with a fund-raising venture for charity or something?

Don't know why that came to me but I may have heard something once about someone doing it. Could be food deprivation that has me imagining such things, though.

Yeah it is mate a few of us did it for Save Our Hearts back when.

Susie-Jambo-66
How much did that set you back? Is it one of those things where you get pictures and letters every so often?

It was about ?100 you get photo's , news letters , certifecate and fact sheets about your Giraffe.

I got it threw a web site but I wanted to get one where she could go and see it but as the Edinburgh Zoo no longer have Giraffes and Blaire Drumond didn't offer very good packages this was the best way to do it. :)

hughesie27

Fair enough. Not my thing, I'd probably rather take the cashe but it's better than that acre of the moon stuff you get.

Stewart MacD

QUOTE]

I think the Council may not like your keeping them in the back room: And I'd check the adoption laws before you get involved.....

Archived