iPod Speakers

Sooperstar

Sooperstar

Going on holiday in a few weeks and just looking for some speakers for in the room.

Not looking for anything fancy as I'll probably end up taking them to TITP too.

Around the ?20 mark would probably suit. Does anyone have any reccomendations on where the best place to get them would be?

hughesie27

How does ?0.01 Great British Pounds (?4.50P&P) Sound to you? I was going to buy them today funnily enough just out of sheer outrageous cheapness.

hughesie27
Craig-Section Z
Going on holiday in a few weeks and just looking for some speakers for in the room.

Not looking for anything fancy as I'll probably end up taking them to TITP too.

Around the ?20 mark would probably suit. Does anyone have any reccomendations on where the best place to get them would be?

Check your bebo Mr H

hughesie27
Check your bebo Mr H

?0.01 !!!!!! You can't challenge those prices.

Craig-Section Z
?0.01 !!!!!! You can't challenge those prices.

It seems i have. Yours are like Dick Turpins compared with mine!!!

hughesie27

A 'loan' of second hand speakers. That's practically like sharing a condom. I wouldn't put that past you two either.

The Doctor

These are a bit more than you wanted to pay (ok they're 2 1/2 times the price, but for ?20 you're getting rubbish, for 1p, I wouldn't waste my time) but they are very decent for the money.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0935179325.1212625097@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccggadeefdhedmecflgceggdhhmdgml.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=637058&category_oid=

These are a bit more than you wanted to pay (ok they're 2 1/2 times the price, but for ?20 you're getting rubbish, for 1p, I wouldn't waste my time) but they are very decent for the money.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0935179325.1212625097@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccggadeefdhedmecflgceggdhhmdgml.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=637058&category_oid=

TBH I dont doubt their good.

But the Technika (:laugh:) ones are better than rubbish. I was shocked that the quality was good from them.:D

The Doctor
TBH I dont doubt their good.

But the Technika (:laugh:) ones are better than rubbish. I was shocked that the quality was good from them.:D

You're right Cigaro, my pal has a pair of those Technika ones and they're all right for the money.

Avoid Accoustic Solutions speakers, they're pants.

the 28 quid altec lansing ones on the tesco link will probably be really decent, I have altec ones for my pc, and the sound is really good

Archived