Angus Beith

Anglojambo

This lad had a superb game against H*bs last night. Every time he plays, he looks better and better. I overheard a conversation saying that his contract is up in the summer. I hope the club are doing everything to tie him down for the next few years, because he looks like the next wee Jambo to make the step up. He looks ready for it, but his hopes must have been dampened a bit by the recent arrivals of Cowie and then Kitchen. Cant help but think that he might be tempted to go if there isn't a realistic chance of first team opportunities very soon. It would be a disaster if lads like him see their futures lying elsewhere. There are some great prospects in our current u20s but this lad appears to be the next one for me.

Harvey Specter

This lad had a superb game against H*bs last night. Every time he plays, he looks better and better. I overheard a conversation saying that his contract is up in the summer. I hope the club are doing everything to tie him down for the next few years, because he looks like the next wee Jambo to make the step up. He looks ready for it, but his hopes must have been dampened a bit by the recent arrivals of Cowie and then Kitchen. Cant help but think that he might be tempted to go if there isn't a realistic chance of first team opportunities very soon. It would be a disaster if lads like him see their futures lying elsewhere. There are some great prospects in our current u20s but this lad appears to be the next one for me.

Robbie has openly said on a few occasions this season that Beith is one of various U20 players that he see's as part of his squad for next season. Very much in the managers plans.

Archived