Victory Parade

Kiwidoug

Had a good look at their website today and it gave me a very warm, tingly feeling.  Learned two things.  Firstly, they are having a victory parade following their ICT home derby on Saturday.  Brilliant.  Better still though, they had a parade through Dingwall before they left for Galsgow.

Meanwhile Hibs had a holiday in Spain and Hibs had Stokes.

Hope you read this leann.  Out of your depth at the Giro.

I read about the Ross County getting piped away Thought of Argentine 78. But it worked out well.

Had a good look at their website today and it gave me a very warm, tingly feeling. Learned two things. Firstly, they are having a victory parade following their ICT home derby on Saturday. Brilliant. Better still though, they had a parade through Dingwall before they left for Galsgow.

Meanwhile Hibs had a holiday in Spain and Hibs had Stokes.

Hope you read this leann. Out of your depth at the Giro.

We all know what happened the last time a team planned a cup celebration after a derby. That went well.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

We all know what happened the last time a team planned a cup celebration after a derby. That went well.

Hibs even managed to "hibs" that

Did hibs not go away on holiday before our final as well?

Fenlon took them to Dublin.

Did hibs not go away on holiday before our final as well?

Stubbsy took them to Spain before play offs .

Thinks he's Billy big time.

Although so do many of the lickbums on here

Buffalo Bill

Hibs managed to Hibs BOTH their cup celebrations in 2007. The Sunday night one ended in angry scenes of chaos at ER, and we all know what happened for their 2nd attempt after the derby.

Hibs managed to Hibs BOTH their cup celebrations in 2007. The Sunday night one ended in angry scenes of chaos at ER, and we all know what happened for their 2nd attempt after the derby.

Even in victory, they're a failure.

Their trip to Spain was more of a jolly than a training week, night out on the Monday and Tuesday wiped out due to the night before, not a hotel picked because of it's facilities but for it's closeness to Stubbs mate's house who stood them their dinner on the Monday before the night out.

Their trip to Spain was more of a jolly than a training week, night out on the Monday and Tuesday wiped out due to the night before, not a hotel picked because of it's facilities but for it's closeness to Stubbs mate's house who stood them their dinner on the Monday before the night out.

:rofl:

These are facts yeah?

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Hibs managed to Hibs BOTH their cup celebrations in 2007. The Sunday night one ended in angry scenes of chaos at ER, and we all know what happened for their 2nd attempt after the derby.

The celebrations inside, and outside, Easter Road after that Derby were almost worth them winning the diddy cup

Captain Bubblebeard

The celebrations inside, and outside, Easter Road after that Derby were almost worth them winning the diddy cup

The "Big Team Big Cup...." and "Shoes off..." complete and utter dismantling of their cup celebration remains, to this day, one of my very favourite derby memories (there are very many to choose from). The away end wasn't full that day, but the noise and the sheer scenes were quite something to be part of. Absolutely loved the bemused looks on the exiting home fans' faces as they filed out with their tails between their legs yet again. Joyful.

The "Big Team Big Cup...." and "Shoes off..." complete and utter dismantling of their cup celebration remains, to this day, one of my very favourite derby memories (there are very many to choose from). The away end wasn't full that day, but the noise and the sheer scenes were quite something to be part of. Absolutely loved the bemused looks on the exiting home fans' faces as they filed out with their tails between their legs yet again. Joyful.

i remember playing them at Tynecastle in the next game. I can't remember if they actually beat us or not, but a few of them thought it would be an idea to stay behind and celebrate as it was comparable to what we did after their cup victory. Absolutely pathetic! About 10 of them.

A quick q

Big team big cup.

Wee team wee cup.

and then.

Bring out the wee cup.

Quality songs that day.The ned shed looking on speechless :)

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

'Shoes off...' was superb, and watching their crowd get smaller and smaller, bar the few standing their ground with their tin foil cups held aloft was just magic! If my memory serves me correctly I'm sure I ended up getting basically carried out by a couple of bobbys, sans shoes

i remember playing them at Tynecastle in the next game. I can't remember if they actually beat us or not, but a few of them thought it would be an idea to stay behind and celebrate as it was comparable to what we did after their cup victory. Absolutely pathetic! About 10 of them.

nope beat them 2-0 that game pospisil scored after 20 seconds lol

These are facts yeah?

I know someone who was there as part of the backroom team, not wishing to say too much more but some of the non-playing staff weren't best pleased with the set up

nope beat them 2-0 that game pospisil scored after 20 seconds lol

If I remember correctly it was the last game of the season - players all came out on the pitch afterwards being interviewed by Scott Wilson. Takis Fysas points out to the sub humans staging the "sit in" that they should slither off home. Think he also mentioned how much he'd enjoyed beating them (yet again)

If I remember correctly it was the last game of the season - players all came out on the pitch afterwards being interviewed by Scott Wilson. Takis Fysas points out to the sub humans staging the "sit in" that they should slither off home. Think he also mentioned how much he'd enjoyed beating them (yet again)

They never beat us all season a think could be wrong, ?

Christ!, that makes it even more cringeworthy. I thought we had beaten them, but the fact that some of them stayed to the end made me think they must have got some sort of result, all be it a token one.  I suppose the might have won the singing.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

They beat us in the wee cup QF but we were unbeaten in the league

In the league we drew with them 2-2 at ER (Velicka scored 2, we were 2 down), 3-2 at Tynie (miko screamer winner, dean shiels punching Gordon, Zibby spilling a free kick), 1-0 at ER after their wee cup final and then 2-0 Tynie our last home game of season pospisil after 20 seconds then driver scored after andy mcneill did a Zibby . These are the derbies featured on the "Cheers" dvd

They beat us in the wee cup QF but we were unbeaten in the league

In the league we drew with them 2-2 at ER (Velicka scored 2, we were 2 down), 3-2 at Tynie (miko screamer winner, dean shiels punching Gordon, Zibby spilling a free kick), 1-0 at ER after their wee cup final and then 2-0 Tynie our last home game of season pospisil after 20 seconds then driver scored after andy mcneill did a Zibby . These are the derbies featured on the "Cheers" dvd

Not bad for a pub team eh :)

Mid Calder Jambo

Ross County might take the cup on a bus trip over the Kessock Bridge tonight.  Now that would go down well

:rofl:

Archived