Supporting a certain football team - genetic or lifestyle choice?

Craigieboy

Rudolf's Mate

Mainly genetic however geographics sometimes also come into it......

Just look at Man Utd!!!

my dad took me to tynie when i was five or six and it was also the first strip i owned. i went through school during the sheeps domination and i remember many of the lads at scholl supporting them cause they won all the time whilst we yo-yo'd up and down

yvonnejambo

Think its all about the legs.............

What I mean it is a lifestyle choice as my family are hibbees and raith rovers fans

:)

PsychocAndy

My mate Scott's dad, Willie Stewart, asked my Ma if I could go to the game with them. I can't remember the game, the score or anything else but I was in love from that day to this.

My wee fella was never pushed at all but he's a mad mental Jambo too.

Imeantasong
my dad took me to tynie when i was five or six and it was also the first strip i owned. i went through school during the sheeps domination and i remember many of the lads at scholl supporting them cause they won all the time whilst we yo-yo'd up and down

Me too.

All my Ma's side were Hibbys too, and my Dad's sister married a mad one.

I hated New Year in these days, when they'd all come up the hoose gloating.

Luckily my Dad knew what I got to know. That their superiority was only temporary and normal service would operate most of the time.

jamboinheaven

my dad is a hibby and all his family are hibbys,he left when i was 12 ,we moved to edinburg hto carrick knowe i became a jambo easy i loved football and i could walk to tynie and it peeed him off big time

Archived