Walker goal v Dundee

Rudiboy

scott herbertson

Djoum's pass through to him is just utterly perfect!

It is, and what he does with it makes it looks simple. I suspect everyone else on the books would have made a meal of it or would ot have thought to have made the run in the first place

Great pass from Djoum and excellent composure from Walker. Shame Walker was out injured for so long as we would have been right in the mix for the league had he played more this season.

Been looking forward to seeing Djoum and Walker together. Footballers playing with footballers.

Was Darren O' Dea one of the defenders who left the canyon of space for the goal? Might explain some things.

Captain Sausage

Great vision by both Djoum and Walker and a great pass.

Pitch state almost shafted Walker, but he did well to take it round Bain. Think he hit the post? Lucky boy!

FenderJaguar7

Brilliant pass by Djoum (what a season) and excellent run by Walker, speed and composure with a very good finish. Walker's on fire just now.

Nice to see Jamie convert a 1v1 with the goalie. It's been one of the few weaknesses in his game.

Huge bonus for us getting him back this season, and getting his contract extended

The boy throwing his arms about was dreaming. Shit defending but an expertly weighted pass and calm finish.

Randle P McMurphy

Nice to see Jamie convert a 1v1 with the goalie. It's been one of the few weaknesses in his game.

Huge bonus for us getting him back this season, and getting his contract extended

Aye noticed that weakness as he rounded the ICT goalie to score a couple of weeks back

That is the definition of a defence splitting pass

Hartley will be raging at static defence though. Good running by Walker.

Bungalow Bill

Had no idea it went in off the post. Totally redeemed his miss in the opening minute. A superb finish from Jamie.

Hungry hippo

Aye noticed that weakness as he rounded the ICT goalie to score a couple of weeks back

Walker is great but I agree with the poster that said it has been a weakness. He did great at that ICT but it's not a good example of a one on one as tv showed it was the defender that touched it to the side of the goalkeeper.

Walker is great but I agree with the poster that said it has been a weakness. He did great at that ICT but it's not a good example of a one on one as tv showed it was the defender that touched it to the side of the goalkeeper.

He scored a peach beating two defenders and the keeper v Dundee United a couple of seasons ago. I must admit, it's not a weakness I had noticed in his game.

Good to see Walker not going for a penalty, and instead turning in a fine finish. 

Love the link up play as well - vision vision vision by Djoum in threading that pass. 

Rudolf's Mate

Nice pass and goal but wtf were the Dundee defence doing! You could have parked a bus between the CB's as they were completely missing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really surprised that Collum, being Collum, never took the opportunity to book him after scoring.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Read the comments before I watched the goal. Could have drove a bus up there, decent run and finish. Relatively simple ball with half of Dens to play it

Djoum's passing range the past couple of weeks has been brilliant, his long pass against ICT for Walker (again..) was an absolute delight. Xabi Alonso-esque.

Archived