When old threads get bumped

All roads lead to Gorgie

All roads lead to Gorgie

With the trend on here of bumping old threads do you see the little tick sign indicating that you posted on that topic and then try to find what you said, were you drunk that night or maybe you were just being an ahole which you now know is completely out of character :whistling:

Come on now admit you dread to read what you said back in the kickback archives :sunny:

I P Knightley

I don't know if I've ever bumped something from years ago but I think that if I wanted to share a joke I'd heard, I'd resurrect the joke thread we had going a few months ago.

I know that some get bumped for an "I told ye so" but I don't pay enough attention on here to remember who said what how long ago.

there is only one thread i occasionally bump embarassing stories and it is due to a certain story about an old gold bmw

All roads lead to Gorgie

I don't know if I've ever bumped something from years ago but I think that if I wanted to share a joke I'd heard, I'd resurrect the joke thread we had going a few months ago.

I know that some get bumped for an "I told ye so" but I don't pay enough attention on here to remember who said what how long ago.

I kind of miss the " what are you drinking tonight " thread even if it made us sound like a bunch of jakeys most of the time :2thumbsup:

Dean Winchester

there is only one thread i occasionally bump embarassing stories and it is due to a certain story about an old gold bmw

It's probably my favourite story ever :lol:

Link

With the trend on here of bumping old threads do you see the little tick sign indicating that you posted on that topic and then try to find what you said, were you drunk that night or maybe you were just being an ahole which you now know is completely out of character :whistling:

Come on now admit you dread to read what you said back in the kickback archives :sunny:

It tends to be the next morning. Especially when it was yourself whom started the thread. Total thread dread.

All roads lead to Gorgie

It tends to be the next morning. Especially when it was yourself whom started the thread. Total thread dread.

I know, a few maybe post a rumour they have heard and get slaughtered for it the next day.

I know, a few maybe post a rumour they have heard and get slaughtered for it the next day.

Yeah that sounds worse than starting a thread when you are drunkenly splitting up with your bursd!

All roads lead to Gorgie

Yeah that sounds worse than starting a thread when you are drunkenly splitting up with your bursd!

Aye but you have to admit some of the Kickback advice on such matters is priceless. !

Aye but you have to admit some of the Kickback advice on such matters is priceless. !

That it is!

Sometimes bumped by someone whos in the conversation but has returned under a new name after being banned :lol:

John Findlay

I could have sworn the title of this thread said When old tarts get pumped. Eyesight is deffo going.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I could have sworn the title of this thread said When old tarts get pumped. Eyesight is deffo going.

I'm sure a quick look on .net and it won't be long before a thread of that description pops up :2thumbsup:

Friday night drinking thread was always good for a bump and a 'oh no did I say that' reaction.

maroonlegions

Getting peshed and then  starting threads or posting  on them while intoxicated is good at the time.. that is until the next day.. :uhoh2:

Riddley Walker

Yeah that sounds worse than starting a thread when you are drunkenly kidnapping and torturing the poster formerly known as tweegy!

FTFY you murderous wench.

willie wallace

When an old thread is bumped am I right in thinking that your current post count is shown and not the one at the time of posting.

Would be interesting to see some of the counts from a few years back.

Friday night drinking thread was always good for a bump and a 'oh no did I say that' reaction.

Can someone who can search give that a bump?

Bridge of Djoum

Look out for that thread appearing in the next few days.

:winkiss:

Archived