Billy davies

stirlingshirejambo

stirlingshirejambo

If anyone has a spare half hour you must listen to the most self centred , paranoid, delusional man I have ever listened to

Lies , statistics mr X rent a quote

The interview had it all

BBC Sport sound had a winner tonight

stirlingshirejambo

Any summary for those who can't be ersed?

I couldn't do it justice in such a few sentences but he talked about how good he was

How he knows there are people with an agenda against him that he is going to expose

Talked about how good he was

Mentioned that he has been offered jobs

Talked about how good he was

Brought contracts into studio to show contracts he had been offered because he was so good

Talked about how he was shafted at Derby and forest despite being so good

Said he had all the material so he would expose those who have made employers back off him

How he doesn't need the money but has spent time reflecting and revising and he is now ready to step back into the right job where he will be valued because he deserves it

Shanks said no

I was out driving and caught most of it. My god he is a complete and utter zoomer. Any Chairman even considering appointing him needs to listen to that, he has more chips on his shoulders than the Barbie make in a year.

He certainly sounded paranoid but perhaps he is right. Kenny Mcintyre and Richard Wilson seemed to back him up on some documentation he'd shown them.

He's certainly got a decent track record as a manager but during the whole interview I couldn't help but think "at least he'll never manage Hearts"

He reminds me of Willie Collum somehow but don't ask me why :lol:

Same screwed up face with eyebrows sticking out at weird angles like Ming the Merciless.

Malinga the Swinga

Listened to the interview and has there ever been a more delusional eejit than Mr Davies. The only thing he lacks is self confidence. Only wants to manage a club who can challenge those at the top and where he can win things.

A horrible horrible little scumbag of a human being that I hope ends up at Sevco when Warburton takes an English championship gig and King is revealed as to what he really is. 

Heard it too. Absolutely cringeworthy listening! At first, I couldn't understand what he was going on about, all that evidence against some great injustice. Then I realised it was all about how he had been shafted by someone or other. It is quite something! Why the BBC thought that he was worth 30 minutes on Sportsound beggars belief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loads of self confidence, massive ego, no class or self awareness.

He's not paranoid though... He's right that there's a campaign against him. He's just an ar$ehole that people have got no time for.

Francis Albert

Every potential employer knows what Billy Davies can do. He doesn't have to apply for jobs. The mountains will flock to Mohammed.

Or maybe not, but Billy Davies knows what Billy Davies can do.

jamtartan74

Billy Daveys 2nd daughter threw herself to dirty water Billy's left with nothing but a dream. In summary, he's a prick.

Samuel Camazzola

Billy Daveys 2nd daughter threw herself to dirty water Billy's left with nothing but a dream. In summary, he's a prick.

Word gets around...

Captain Canada

Billy Davies is going to reinvent Billy Davies by referring to himself as Sir William Davies from now on. Nobody will speak ill of Sir William Davies or Sir William Davies will establish his own radio station to protect his good name.

Jambo 4 Ever

In English?

the guy is a massive walloper

Don't know that one. Is it on Performance and Cocktails.

Son Of Anarchy

Only time I've enjoyed seeing the weasel was when his rangerover pulled up beside the bush bar one derby a few seasons ago. He got Pelter's and couldn't drive away quick enough.

ming the merciless

Same screwed up face with eyebrows sticking out at weird angles like Ming the Merciless.

Nae need for that!

A welt of a man, who I wouldn't want anywhere near Tynecastle, in any capacity.

Actually he was very, very close to being a Hearts player. Alec MacDonald had the transfer agreed with Rangers for a sum in the region of ?150,000. Wallace Mercer asked Alex if he would prefer someone else if more money was available to him. Enter Derek Ferguson... 

Actually he was very, very close to being a Hearts player. Alec MacDonald had the transfer agreed with Rangers for a sum in the region of ?150,000. Wallace Mercer asked Alex if he would prefer someone else if more money was available to him. Enter Derek Ferguson... 

I think you're getting mixed up. Davies left Rangers in 1984. 

Loved by Forest Fans first time round then showed his true colours.

Seen Forest against Bournemouth and Eddie Howe totally out thought him. Tactically Mince

Archived