Moving Period Extended.

MackaysCentreSpot

Rawrrrrrrr

How long til they admit they sold an awful number and come up with some sort of PR stunt to crash the prices to try and entice a few thousand extra to renew

I am expecting it soon, possibly buy 1 get 1 free or something

They are sounding desperate to me now

Is the "over whelming demand" for folk changing to cheaper seats,why pay,if you must,top dollar to watch that dross.

Special match day experience.

Unf@#$!ngbelivable. :sad:

must be going to pick up all the ST holders in a strech limo.

How long til they admit they sold an awful number and come up with some sort of PR stunt to crash the prices to try and entice a few thousand extra to renew

I seem to remember that when the "cheap" renewal deadline came and went there was a thread on here by one of the "real fans" saying that he hoped that the "glory hunters" were charged an arm and a leg for their renewals.

Oh how sweet it would be to have the "glory hunters" actually pay less than the "real fans".

Is that a flock of sheep I see yonder? No it's just some of Vlads / Hearts (delete whichever you want) "real fans" milling about bleating about how they have been ripped off

Rawrrrrrrr

I havent renewed as of yet

I do intend to but nothing coming out of the club is encouraging me to part with the cash any quicker

In fact I suspect if I hold out I will get it cheaper or get some freebies thrown in :)

ToadKiller Dog

Dont see what the fuss is ,i pressume that the general sale has not been stopped?

A kickback fuss over nothing again.

A few people were asking on here on sunday could the still change seats well they have there answer daft just to do it over two days anyway.

Prancer have you got your ST yet full adult this time or still the cheap student option?

grumpyjambo

Don't see what the fuss is about, seems sensible to me if all the ST's are not sold.

MackaysCentreSpot

I do intend to but nothing coming out of the club is encouraging me to part with the cash any quicker

In fact I suspect if I hold out I will get it cheaper or get some freebies thrown in :)

Did you not bother to read Prancer's post properly before posting yours asking something he had already stated.

Dont see what the fuss is ,i pressume that the general sale has not been stopped?

A kickback fuss over nothing again.

A few people were asking on here on sunday could the still change seats well they have there answer daft just to do it over two days anyway.

Prancer have you got your ST yet full adult this time or still the cheap student option?

MackaysCentreSpot

One thing I will say about you Prancer is that you have a vivid imagination if you think that is the case.

Craigieboy

I could never deny the guys that I sit beside my presence at a match.

Well, someones got to be the ****, no?

ToadKiller Dog
Did you not bother to read Prancer's post properly before posting yours asking something he had already stated.

Untwist yer knickers you will find that i was writing that post much the same time as prancer put his so had not read his later post,while doing my own.

get a grip thread police.

alwaysthereinspirit
Untwist yer knickers you will find that i was writing that post much the same time as prancer put his so had not read his later post,while doing my own.

Easy easy. Calm down folks. It's the off season. Nothing going on here, just move along.

quite simple to get season ticket sales up just appoint a decent manager and give him a few quid to bring a couple of decent players in

I dont mind paying the going rate, I dont mind not getting a freebie, But im waiting to renew aswell.

scottish_chicP

Does anyone know when the deadline is for paying over ten months?

jambos are go!

If you had not sold a lot of renewal tickets would you not want to start the general sale quickly? Cant believe theres a large number of seat movers left.

Could believe there is still some renewing on the QT and the marketing Dept want to harvest their money. Only the club knows.

Maroon Mayhem

I did think of the "Stuff you Romanov, I'm keeping me and my laddies ?700 on the back burner till you sort it out" option. Then I thought how futile it would be. Besides, when I was taught to be a Jambo by my Dad, Uncles, Grandads, etc, they didn't ever have a for better for poorer type clause.

Prancer, let me know if Vladimir and his prodigy buckle under your abstainence. Then I can properly curse my bad fortune.

MackaysCentreSpot

Knickers are untwisted thanks.

There is such a thing as a edit button you know.................:rolleyes:

I seem to remember that when the "cheap" renewal deadline came and went there was a thread on here by one of the "real fans" saying that he hoped that the "glory hunters" were charged an arm and a leg for their renewals.

Oh how sweet it would be to have the "glory hunters" actually pay less than the "real fans".

Is that a flock of sheep I see yonder? No it's just some of Vlads / Hearts (delete whichever you want) "real fans" milling about bleating about how they have been ripped off

Oh yeah, that'd be real "sweet"..... ripping off folk who have already parted with money..... sweet...... lovely...... nice.

It wont happen. But.... IF it did, there would be uproar.

There's absolutely no way that Hearts could get away with a stunt like that.

maroonlegions

so they are s****** it because of poor ST sales :P, WTF did they expect ,do they really think that we are all zipped up the back , GET A DECENT MANAGER IN WITH SOME MORE QUALITY SIGNINGS , ffs cannae be that hard to work out that a lot of fanst hat are not re-newing are peaved off because of the lack of the above.:P:p:rolleyes:

Don't see what the fuss is about, seems sensible to me if all the ST's are not sold.

Totally, but some people on here only see what they want to. :wacko:

Guest Chester1874

i have to laugh when some punters say "i'll probably still renew" Heeelllllooooo, the deadline was last Friday at 5pm and general sale means all seats are up for grabs!

Not a chance that prices will reduce, the opposite yes!

Sexton Hardcastle
Does anyone know when the deadline is for paying over ten months?

I applied for this on thursday and expted it to be all okay. called them on friday just before the deadline to confirm, apparently hearts stopped all finance ones on the thursday nite. But as my applciation had got there before the deadline they had reserved my seat and are proccesing it now. Just give them a call or apply online.

I've just come back from the Ticket Office having moved 2 seats from Gorgie W to a couple of cracking seats in Wheatfield lower D bang on the half-way line. There were plenty seats together available in lower Secs C, D, and E if anyone feels like moving still.

It's not just for next season though. These seats will be for all the good times ahead.

Believe!

scottish_chicP
I applied for this on thursday and expted it to be all okay. called them on friday just before the deadline to confirm, apparently hearts stopped all finance ones on the thursday nite. But as my applciation had got there before the deadline they had reserved my seat and are proccesing it now. Just give them a call or apply online.

Will do. Not bothered about my seat, I would be happy to move just as long as I can pay it up as I don't have the money just to buy it!

A guy I know (no names, sorry) was browbeaten by other mates of his into renewing after the deadline for cheap renewals.

He told us that he called up and after speaking to one guy, then a transfer to someone else, had his renewal at the cheap rate after all. Apparently a few others have too.

Signs of some desperation if true.

But I am sticking to my No Manager = No ST stance (but hoping I have a reason to renew before I totally lose interest).

Rawrrrrrrr

I fully expect there to be some sort of incentive or reduction added it

Be it either a cheaperr St over a few years, discounts on next year, free shirts, free away tickets etc etc]

The club have history for screwing people over to hide their incompetence

letsmakesomenoise
Oh yeah, that'd be real "sweet"..... ripping off folk who have already parted with money..... sweet...... lovely...... nice.

It wont happen. But.... IF it did, there would be uproar.

There's absolutely no way that Hearts could get away with a stunt like that.

Aye, like they offered turn up fans a free strip last season whilst the ST Holders got sweet feck all.

BELIEVE!!!

Imeantasong
Aye, like they offered turn up fans a free strip last season whilst the ST Holders got sweet feck all.

BELIEVE!!!

At least that was us behaving like a typical football club for once :)

Archived