Group C

Guest Alex Guttenplan

Guest Roop

Who are your picks?

I'm going to go for Italy and France but I can see Romania shocking these teams a bit like Scotland managed to do in the qualifiers.

rudi must stay
Who are your picks?

I'm going to go for Italy and France but I can see Romania shocking these teams a bit like Scotland managed to do in the qualifiers.

don't really expect any shocks there. France and Italy will qualify, closely run by Holland which is a shame cos they are a good team to watch. I think how well Scotland did may be a factor actually, those teams will look back to those games and try and make sure it doesn't happen to them again.

Hopefully, France and Romania or Holland with France beating Italy in the last round of matches to knock them out.

hmfc_liam06

as i said to my mates i think this group will be the least entertaining football wise, can imagine all the teams trying not to get beat (see rangers season 07/08), hopefully romania just go for it and shock them all.

Hopefully, France and Romania or Holland with France beating Italy in the last round of matches to knock them out.

That would be perfect for me. :)

Bad Religion

Sorry slightly off topic but does anyone know which defenders Germany are likely to start with?

Sorry slightly off topic but does anyone know which defenders Germany are likely to start with?

Franz, Dieter, Adolf and Wolfgang.

funktasticlad

Per Mertesacker and Christoph Metzelder

funktasticlad
Lahm? What happened to him?

He plays Left back no centre half. He'll start most games if fit

Romania and Italy.

Italy, France and Holland huffed and puffed there way through to the finals, Romania romped it.

Romania and Russia are my darkhorses to win.

Italy, Spain, Germany, Holland and France are just 'big names' imo and are not as great as they used to be. These finals are wide open imo.

I'd like to see Holland & Romania get through.

So hard to call though, not sure why but I think Holland might sneak out along with France.

Assume folk have forgot that Romania qualified by topping the group that Holland were in? Beat them home and away as well.

Wonder what the odds are for Romania to do a Greece?

The Old Tolbooth

I'd love to see Holland and Romania qualify, however I think Italy will scrape through as per usual with two 0-0 draws and a 1-0 win with a debated penalty where they paid the ref a large amount of money before the game!

I honestly don't think France will go through (which probably means they will win the group :))

Archived