miko (merged threads)

braveheart

and take yer mates stewart and jose with you.its like starting the game with 10 men as you know he will contribute next to nothing in a game.when was last time he put a cross into the box?when did he last beat a man?when did he last get the benefit of the doubt from a ref?until he leaves there will always be doubt about who actually picks the team.surely frail didn't?after the night i am confused about frails management erhhhhmmmm skill.we didn,t play with any width unless it was coming from eggert and mostly route 1 football yet we didn,t take the chosen one off and stick big benny on for the last 10 minutes(he was on the bench wasn't he?).whats the point in having subs if you never intend playing them. not a happy bunny:mad:

He was beyond useless.

He would struggle physically to cope with girls u14s football.

He should give up football and become a ballerina.

Vlad_Knows_Best
and take yer mates stewart and jose with you.its like starting the game with 10 men as you know he will contribute next to nothing in a game.when was last time he put a cross into the box?when did he last beat a man?when did he last get the benefit of the doubt from a ref?until he leaves there will always be doubt about who actually picks the team.surely frail didn't?after the night i am confused about frails management erhhhhmmmm skill.we didn,t play with any width unless it was coming from eggert and mostly route 1 football yet we didn,t take the chosen one off and stick big benny on for the last 10 minutes(he was on the bench wasn't he?).whats the point in having subs if you never intend playing them. not a happy bunny:mad:

So that would be like starting with 8 men then?

"miko gtf and take yer mates stewart and jose with you"

because if Miko took Stewart and..........oh forget it.

So that would be like starting with 8 men then?

"miko gtf and take yer mates stewart and jose with you"

because if Miko took Stewart and..........oh forget it.

That's pretty much how it was.

Chesney was posted missing as well.

Velicka tried but had no support and nothing to work with.

Guest JamboRobbo
That's pretty much how it was.

Chesney was posted missing as well.

Velicka tried but had no support and nothing to work with.

the thing that annoys me, is that they move chesney (who has been playing well) to a position where he's not so comfortable, to accomodate miko.

result - we have a rubbish left winger AND a rubbish right winger.

It says it all that the only decent crosses we got into the box tonight came from eggert johnoson.

It says it all that the only decent crosses we got into the box tonight came from eggert johnoson.

Yup....Best ball into the box for us came from a Robbie "the tackle" Neilson free kick with a few minutes to go...speaks volumes about the quality on offer tonight!

the thing that annoys me, is that they move chesney (who has been playing well) to a position where he's not so comfortable, to accomodate miko.

The committe may be dead ... but Frail just can't snap out of their way of thinking.

He's shaping up as Vlads dream appointment. No need for a fax machine when Frail just keeps the old failing system and old failing ideas by running it on auto-pilot

Miko represents everything that is wrong at Tynecastle at the moment.

We will never improve until this imposter is binned for good.

[Q

I thought Vlads influence was no longer there. It sure seems awfull familiar, probably the reason we havent and wont be getting a manager. VLAD WILL NOT YIELD THE DECISION MAKING TO A MERE MORTAL.

UOTE=JamboRobbo;25051]the thing that annoys me, is that they move chesney (who has been playing well) to a position where he's not so comfortable, to accomodate miko.

Again I have to criticise Frail, and actually really hate doing it because he seems to be genuinely a very nice guy. But just ponder on the last few months. Frail was the mouthpiece for the commitee, he came on after every game and spouted the party line. When things got tight he spouted that he was a family man and had bills to pay, basically this states that I don't care what happens or what I am asked to do, as long as I have a pay cheque coming in.

Frail is then appointed interim manager. Unless I haven't seen the news, I assume he still has a family and needs the pay cheque, why then would anyone expect him to suddenly decide in team selection and tactics to go totally against the individual who pays his wages. He knows what Romanov wants, he should he has been jumping to the masters cry for some considerable time. Has there been any major difference in Frails short tenure as interim manager, team selection as a rule still requires some head scratching to understand, there is and has been some stuttering efforts made, these seldom last 90 minutes, and never last for consecutive games.

If no manager is appointed soon, and Frail is given an extended run in the position then we will all know for sure that managerial autonomy is a myth, and Stevie is just there to do his masters bidding.

I honestly feel sorry for Frail, he as said seems a nice guy, but some of his close friends shouild sit him down and talk to him seriously, the next few weeks/months could adversely affect his future in the management level for a long time into the future. He will be judged as weak.

Again I have to criticise Frail, and actually really hate doing it because he seems to be genuinely a very nice guy. But just ponder on the last few months. Frail was the mouthpiece for the commitee, he came on after every game and spouted the party line. When things got tight he spouted that he was a family man and had bills to pay, basically this states that I don't care what happens or what I am asked to do, as long as I have a pay cheque coming in.

Frail is then appointed interim manager. Unless I haven't seen the news, I assume he still has a family and needs the pay cheque, why then would anyone expect him to suddenly decide in team selection and tactics to go totally against the individual who pays his wages. He knows what Romanov wants, he should he has been jumping to the masters cry for some considerable time. Has there been any major difference in Frails short tenure as interim manager, team selection as a rule still requires some head scratching to understand, there is and has been some stuttering efforts made, these seldom last 90 minutes, and never last for consecutive games.

If no manager is appointed soon, and Frail is given an extended run in the position then we will all know for sure that managerial autonomy is a myth, and Stevie is just there to do his masters bidding.

I honestly feel sorry for Frail, he as said seems a nice guy, but some of his close friends shouild sit him down and talk to him seriously, the next few weeks/months could adversely affect his future in the management level for a long time into the future. He will be judged as weak.

Great post bob.

Frail has told us that he is in full control ... and what has he done? Brought Chesney in from the cold and sacrificed Ivaskevicius.

But what happened last night? Ivasekevicius back in from the cold on the bench.

He has changed nothing else about the team formation, the problems which have been obvious all season and is either 1) being worked by Romanov 2) trying to please Romanov or 3) incompetent. Must go.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:miko is pure mince in a team full of mincers. be honest how many of these guys would you keep .imo the so called riccarton 3 told the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Keep believing we are told ,IN WHAT EXACTLY.

The final straw for me last night was when Miko dribbled the ball into touch without a Motherwell player within yards of him.

Three years at Tynecastle and he has learnt nothing.

The final straw for me last night was when Miko dribbled the ball into touch without a Motherwell player within yards of him.

Three years at Tynecastle and he has learnt nothing.

Unfair to criticise really on running the ball into touch on that one occasion really.

But all night Miko looked on the verge of something just maybe happening when he had the ball. But just as for most of his time at Hearts ... it didn't.

The Real Maroonblood
The committe may be dead ... but Frail just can't snap out of their way of thinking.

He's shaping up as Vlads dream appointment. No need for a fax machine when Frail just keeps the old failing system and old failing ideas by running it on auto-pilot

Correct.

Harsh thread.

After all, Miko was exhibiting dribbling skills not seen since the days of Stanley Matthews and Jimmy Johnstone before he was brutally assaulted by a linesman.

Since then, he has been hurting....hurting SO BAD.......that he cannot beat a man or cross a ball.

Maybe therapy would help?

I reckon last night was his 99th game for this club. A shameful statistic.

jack D and coke

Miko actually makes me wish we had Steven Boyack available again.

He's so f***** pish it's almost unbelievable. Will somebody just make this idiot leave scotland.

Miko, has done nothing for Hearts, is a complete light weight out of his depth and one of the players who has neither the bottle nor the nouse to close games out when we're ahead, cant get rid of the ball quick enough and 85% of the time that's to the oppostion.

He's so f***** pish it's almost unbelievable. Will somebody just make this idiot leave scotland.

Haha that made me smile on a god awful morning:)

The Miko situation is unfair, and as far as I am concerned has no creditibilty. Last night the guy sitting next to me had one aim, to critise Miko at every oppotunity. He never made one positive shout for any Hearts player, merely abused Miko from the moment he came on. Even when he won tackles and passed players he had negative commenst to shout.

Just imagine if all this negaivity was turned to support, the uy might get a bit more confidence.

Does he get any coaching?

His main job is to provide chances for the striker(s) - I think he only managed 1 assist last season and has none (that i can remember) this season.

Maybe Miko so should get fined everytime he cuts inside and has a shot?

"Miko why don't you just pack your bags and get the **** back to Lithuania where you belong" Nobody wants you here. You are beyond useless.

Just get back to FBK Kaunas where you belong!!

Cardiac Rucksack
The Miko situation is unfair, and as far as I am concerned has no creditibilty. Last night the guy sitting next to me had one aim, to critise Miko at every oppotunity. He never made one positive shout for any Hearts player, merely abused Miko from the moment he came on. Even when he won tackles and passed players he had negative commenst to shout.

Just imagine if all this negaivity was turned to support, the uy might get a bit more confidence.

He was by no way the worst and actually was one of the more creative parts of the team last night. Set up Nade on a couple of occasions aswell. Dont let that get in the way of a bit of Miko bashing. He has looked far more interested since Frail was given his present position, I personally think he is finding a wee bit of form, but he would need to play like Pele in his hey day to make most of this boar give him even pass marks.

Sergio Garcia
He was by no way the worst and actually was one of the more creative parts of the team last night. Set up Nade on a couple of occasions aswell. Dont let that get in the way of a bit of Miko bashing. He has looked far more interested since Frail was given his present position, I personally think he is finding a wee bit of form, but he would need to play like Pele in his hey day to make most of this boar give him even pass marks.

agree entirely with this, worse than him at the club, and he was almost in on a couple of occasions.

Sergio Garcia
Name names

Jose, the boy just cannot defend to save his life and needs shown where he should be for a left back

Elliot, enough has been said about him

Theres two of top of my head but hey Miko bash away!

Miko is a waste of space. As has been mentioned earlier - lots of chances (99 games?), no assists, very few crosses, no goals, no shots on targets, so what's the point? He may get close occasionally, but he doesn't do the business - ever!! I agree that we probably haven't helped him with our "support", but sorry its too late, he's no confidence and he's used up a slot in the team and produced nothing too often.

Can someone please tell me when Miko last put in a decent performance, maybe i'm suffering from amnesia but I just cant think of one.

Can someone please tell me when Miko last put in a decent performance, maybe i'm suffering from amnesia but I just cant think of one.

He was okay when he came on against Hibs last Saturday ...;)

Miko IS everything wrong at the club. One of the worst players we have and because he's Vlad's countryman he plays and at least makes the bench. He's had ample opportunities. He's a 1st division player at best.

Until such time as a fit Miko is left in the stand during a game I'll never believe that Frail is anything more than another Vlad puppet

Name names

What is the point in running dwn players who play for the team that we support. Last night he played better than Chez, Stewart, and Ruben. It's a simple fact that on different day players perform differently.

Many people could list their preferences of players - few would be the same. I think A is better than B - you think C is better than d. It's irrelevant. They all play for Hearts, the team we want to win.

Constructive critism is fair, but this cult hate of our player by some of our supporters is IMO unhelpful to anybody, except it might make the individual feel better.

How would people feel if the level of venom was aimed at them?

Name names

JOSE, cant defend, cant head, cant tackle, cant find hearts players with passes, continually leaves his marker free, chooses the wrong option.

absolutely abysmal.

Stewart on last nights peformance; every corner cross or free kick was pants. again he trise to do everything, again he gets rid of the ball to quickly without looking around him.

:mad:

He was by no way the worst and actually was one of the more creative parts of the team last night.:confused:

I am no 'miko-basher', but his performance last night from start to finish was extremely poor. He didn't run into spaces, he didnt mark, tackle or header, he barely crossed one ball and he didnt shoot on goal. In fact he must have gone 20 mins without getting or trying to get the ball after he ran it out of the park.

So, no he was not 'one of the more creative parts of our team', that is nonsense.

JOSE, cant defend, cant head, cant tackle, cant find hearts players with passes, continually leaves his marker free, chooses the wrong option.

absolutely abysmal.

Stewart on last nights peformance; every corner cross or free kick was pants. again he trise to do everything, again he gets rid of the ball to quickly without looking around him.

Miko is abysmal .................. end of no arguement.

What a bunch of tubes on this thread !

some folk just can't wait to turn the screw into miko!

I think everyone agreed that when he has came off the bench he has looked good for us in the last few games, against kille he went pass 4 players before he was cropped from the back. People are quick to forget when it comes to miko.

Look at the thread from when the team was named yesterday, the majority including myself felt it was spot on !

But lets just forget about the facts and find scapegoats !

Everyone on this board was slating fat boy nade, but now it must have being vlad who told frail not to play him from the start !

HOW IS FRAIL SUPPOSE TO CHANGE THE SYSTEM WHEN HE HAS NO GOOD PLAYERS FROM THE RESERVES TO COME ON !

For the idiots who think playing young players in a losing team is a good

idea, YOU NEED YOUR HEAD TESTED !

Again, before you have a go at me, look at the past threads, look AT YOUR OWN COMMENTS !

you're probably correct but it would be great if by getting rid of Miko all our problems would be solved.....unfortunately that's not the case.... some one mentioned in another post that we're probably better man for man than Motherwell.....sadly that's not the case....it's dificult to think of one player in the Hearts side (apart from Kingstone who's elsewhere) that would get into that relatively poor Motherwell team...:(

What is the point in running dwn players who play for the team that we support. Last night he played better than Chez, Stewart, and Ruben. It's a simple fact that on different day players perform differently.

Many people could list their preferences of players - few would be the same. I think A is better than B - you think C is better than d. It's irrelevant. They all play for Hearts, the team we want to win.

Constructive critism is fair, but this cult hate of our player by some of our supporters is IMO unhelpful to anybody, except it might make the individual feel better.

How would people feel if the level of venom was aimed at them?

The original poster does just not suggest that only miko should GTF but also

stewart and goncalves who were utter pish last night and for most of this season, up to last night i fully supported frail in his managers role but after last nights debacle then the quicker we get a manager and not a puppet the better for our club:mad::mad:

Unfair to criticise really on running the ball into touch on that one occasion really.

But all night Miko looked on the verge of something just maybe happening when he had the ball. But just as for most of his time at Hearts ... it didn't.

Firstly, Miko has ?dribbled? the ball out of touch in each of his last 4 or 5 games!! In each case, I cannot recall there being any pressure from an opposition player. Combined with Neilson, we have two players on the right hand side who consistently fail to keep the ball on the park under no pressure whatsoever.

Secondly, looking ?on the verge of something? is what Chesney and Miko are all about. Both flatter to deceive almost ever time they play. Considering the number of games played for Hearts, in addition to their international experience (which I suspect both will be near the top 3 in terms of caps), their contribution is shocking.

Agree, agree a thousand times AGREE wi you.

miko is an easy target but he was gash last night.

however we didn't lose because of him; there were 10 other players out ther with him, few of which got pass marks over the WHOLE 90 mins.

Velicka would be only one imho.

neilson, Karapidis & jonsson were decent in patches & Nade looked better for his 45 mins. Banks had little to do but his distribution didn't help.

but tahts not going to win u games.

collectively we dont exist as a team, unlike motherwell who looked a team especially in the first half.

individual flurries of good form isn't good enough, there has to be consistancy & better players brought in as well. :527:

hope ghana get knocked out quick so that kingston can come back; after watching his performance on sunday (& the performances of the present incumbants) we badly need a player of his ability running our MF. :)

as for team Frail picked, what other team line up would people suggest, except the possibilty of a naother forward (nade), but given his performances have been pap taht may not have worked.

same team as saturday except driver omitted which on the last few games was no surprise, however mucking about with your wingers doesn't help.

but TBH we should still ave enough to beat 'well. but we obviously didn't & its down to collective inadequacies, on the park, in training & in the manangement team. :)

If Miko was to leave Scotland, could he take all the Miko bashers with him,

otherwise the buggers will have bugger all to whinge about anymore and would

no longer have a purpose in life.

Archived