19/5HMFC12

Don't know if this is on any other thread but has anyone else been watching this? Think it's been great so far. Based on the Stephen King book and it seems to be done very well.

Fruitmachine76

Phuuuuuuuuuuuuuqqqqqq!!! What channel and when did it start? Read the book three times, it's stonkingly brilliant!

A Boy Named Crow

Is it a better adaptation than the nightmare that was Under The Dome though? I loved 11.22.63, not keen on having it ruined by another shoddy screenplay.

Phuuuuuuuuuuuuuqqqqqq!!! What channel and when did it start? Read the book three times, it's stonkingly brilliant!

It's on the streaming site Hulu but you can find it easily online. I think it's 2 episodes in so far

Is it a better adaptation than the nightmare that was Under The Dome though? I loved 11.22.63, not keen on having it ruined by another shoddy screenplay.

Well I haven't seen that so I can't comment but this one seems to be done pretty well. James Franco is the lead actor and he plays it perfectly.

Fruitmachine76

I hear ya, somehow managed to stay tuned to 2 series of under the dome, having also fair enjoyed the book. First ep of series three and I had to throw in the towel. Beyond sh1t

Just noticed this thread. I saw a trailer for it in the TV over here a while back and thought it looked like something I would enjoy. I had forgotten all about it but just had a look and it is on tonight.

Thanks for letting us know about it. :2thumbsup:  

Archived