• Mod3
    • Mod4
    • Mod5
    • Mod6
    • Mod7
    • Mod8
    • Mod9

Guest S.U.S.S.

Mod 9 storms into an early lead. Either that or logged in under admin id voted then logged in as them self, either way, they are the KB fav at the moment.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I've definitely got a LEAST favourite. Can't say I've noticed a favourite though.

This thread will last another 10 mins I think! :)

Guest S.U.S.S.
I've definitely got a LEAST favourite. Can't say I've noticed a favourite though.

This thread will last another 10 mins I think! :)

Least favourite, now that would be enlightening! My bet is ladbrookes closed the book tho.

I P Knightley
Jimmy Cooper

sub2_primary.jpg

I live and I learn.

In all the years that I have known and loved Quadrophenia, I've never known that Jimmy was a Cooper.

Leslie Ash though, eh? Where'd it all go wrong?

Rick Grimes

shortly after she volunteered to be a guinea pig for the new "Silly Putty Dermal Filling" technique...

Everybody loves Baz
I live and I learn.

In all the years that I have known and loved Quadrophenia, I've never known that Jimmy was a Cooper.

Leslie Ash though, eh? Where'd it all go wrong?[/quote]

Her puss for starters, or was it marrying Lee Chapman ??

I P Knightley
I live and I learn.

In all the years that I have known and loved Quadrophenia' date=' I've never known that Jimmy was a Cooper.

Her puss for starters, or was it marrying Lee Chapman ??

I suspect the latter. If she'd fallen in love with me, like I kept telling her to in all those letters, she wouldn't have ended up feeling the need to inflate her lips.

I told her no good would come of it and if it hadn't been for that pesky restraint order, I might have been able to put a stop to it at the altar.

Mod 8 is a great guy, supplied me with an interesting link to a website about hats. Good guy.

Here is my league table of Mods :

Mod 8

Everyone else

Mod 2

That's not to say that I don't like Mod 2, that'd be against the rules and I wouldn't say that. All the mods are fantastic. Word.

Walter Payton
Mod 8 is a great guy, supplied me with an interesting link to a website about hats. Good guy.

Here is my league table of Mods :

Mod 8

Everyone else

Mod 2

That's not to say that I don't like Mod 2, that'd be against the rules and I wouldn't say that. All the mods are fantastic. Word.

Would it be completely ridiculous to suggest that Makween is in fact Mod 8, and being suspended so many times was just a cunning cover? Yes, I thought so too.

Guest JKBMod 9

The thing about being a mod is that you can halt the voting when you're winning.

With that in mind, 33.33% can't be wrong.

:)

Archived