Walker

Clerry Jambo

......great strike son and what a first touch!!

In amongst all the debris of the Tannadice post mortem, lets just enjoy Jamie's strike.

Lets hope the lad can keep fit for the rest of the season, big big player for us

In amongst all the debris of the Tannadice post mortem, lets just enjoy Jamie's strike.

Lets hope the lad can keep fit for the rest of the season, big big player for us

Good thread Clerry, a fantastic piece of skill and finish sadly lost in the fog of war that's consuming KB at the moment.

siegementality

Jamie and Sam are the only two players that can get me on my feet. Great strikes from the two of them over the last few weeks.

Jamie and Sam are the only two players that can get me on my feet. Great strikes from the two of them over the last few weeks.

Absolutely mate, 2 young lads with great potential. Their form will dip yes, but to use the old saying "form is temporary class is permanent"

Jambof3tornado

Without the 1st touch its impossible to unleash the shot he does.

Agree that he needs to build the stamina to offer more through 90 minutes.

Calmness and composure we need.

With all the changes as well its like starting the season.

Hope it all settles down and we can kick on.

Without the 1st touch its impossible to unleash the shot he does.

Agree that he needs to build the stamina to offer more through 90 minutes.

This

ChunkyCharlie

Best thread on here in a while.

Thought the exact same when i seen the goal. First touch was excellent.

Cracking goal. Wonder where the poster is who claimed Walker was finished and wouldn't return to form after his injury.

#HHGH

Paterson, Nicholson, King and Walker are the future of this team IMO. If we can keep them all and they continue to develop we can only improve

Paterson, Nicholson, King and Walker are the future of this team IMO. If we can keep them all and they continue to develop we can only improvAs 

As is young Souttar !

As is young Souttar !

I've not actually had the pleasure of seeing him yet but have heard this too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Class player, we all know it.

Fingers crossed he stays fit for a long time.

Would love to see him surrounded with players of real dig and desire to complement him and Sam.

Focal point for me in the near future is him and Djoum. They can influence so much going forward but need the players around them too.

The lad looks class for his age, hopefully some proper coaching will bring him along nicely ! The management deserve praise for pulling that deal off in the final hours of the window, don't think we'd have got him in the summer and looks like he could be great value !

J Cheever Loophole

Might watch Sportscene just to see Walkers goal.

You can catch the whole game on BBC iplayer.

Wouldn't usually watch "just the goals" after a defeat but wanted to see this one. Was a belted! Jamie back fit is the key to us securing 3rd place so let's hope he keeps it up!

Footballfirst

It's always good to see players strike the ball so well with their so called weaker foot.  Jamie along with Sam, Callum and Billy are all pretty decent with both feet.

JamboJohn1874

Absolutely mate, 2 young lads with great potential. Their form will dip yes, but to use the old saying "form is temporary class is permanent"

Over the whole game neither played particularly well yesterday and to be honest Walker seems quite a bit away from being fit.

The strike and goal was exceptional however and this should help his confidence well.

True, but Sam can be incredibly frustrating.

Typical winger some might say

Wee sidenote.Anybody else think Nicholson is greedy and playing for himself a lot recently?.Keeps hold of the ball for too long at times when keeping it moving would be better.Cutting inside and meandering along edge of box is fine but missing wee runs from teammates with the intention ,it seems to me, to open up for a shot for himself.Keatings was criticised for it last season and i noticed Duada jumping in frustration at Easter Road because of it.Makes me wonder if Duada when in on goal v utd decided there was no way he was feeding sam the ball.Just a hunch.

Walker's goal on Saturday was a peach, as was his work rate considering his absence through injury. When on form, him and Nicholson are a joy to watch. Couldn't help thinking Sam was only a shadow of his best compared to earlier performances though, and in my opinion has looked a bit jaded. Walker looked the real deal. Great to have him back.

Archived