Roman Romanov`s comments at the AGM

Jambo Martin

If Roman was asked to go to Hampden to explain his comments, could he call Craig Levein and Mike McCurry as witnesses??

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football-news/scottish-football/spl-football/2008/06/03/sfa-to-discuss-hearts-chairman-roman-romanov-s-fixed-spl-claims-86908-20593392/

No because CL has actually witnessed what he see's as an injustice,RR only said it to get weak minded fool's on his side, the same way daddy tried it.

What does RR know about Scottish football,nowt,he didn't even know if one of OUR players was signed to us or Kaunas.

He has no right or authority to tell anyone about football in this country,the guy is a knob,hunt him out of here please.

If the SFA want to get Hearts supporters to kinda like them again,please do every thing in your power to rid us of this crettin.

Drylaw Hearts
No because CL has actually witnessed what he see's as an injustice,RR only said it to get weak minded fool's on his side, the same way daddy tried it.

What does RR know about Scottish football,nowt,he didn't even know if one of OUR players was signed to us or Kaunas.

He has no right or authority to tell anyone about football in this country,the guy is a knob,hunt him out of here please.

If the SFA want to get Hearts supporters to kinda like them again,please do every thing in your power to rid us of this crettin.

I agree.

He knows nothing about Hearts or Scottish Football and only repeated what his Dad has said previously.

Jambo Martin

Not sticking up for him but how many "dodgy" decisions have gone against us in the 3 years since the Romanov`s took over?

Maybe he`s an ordinary fan fed up with the corruption in Scottish football!

Not sticking up for him but how many "dodgy" decisions have gone against us in the 3 years since the Romanov`s took over?

Maybe he`s an ordinary fan fed up with the corruption in Scottish football!

Exactly"since Romanov took over",probably the same amount as all the previous season's,the difference now is that people actually started believing Vlad was right,that evryone was out to get Hearts,NO ON IS OUT TO GET HEARTS.

And as for your last comment,that my friend is one of the best"your joking,he said what" comments I have ever seen on this web site.

Jambo Martin
Exactly"since Romanov took over",probably the same amount as all the previous season's,the difference now is that people actually started believing Vlad was right,that evryone was out to get Hearts,NO ON IS OUT TO GET HEARTS.

And as for your last comment,that my friend is one of the best"your joking,he said what" comments I have ever seen on this web site.

Mate I`ve been watching Hearts for over 35 years and I`ve never seen so many "dodgy" decisions against Hearts that I have in the last 3 years!

One of the reasons I won`t be renewing my season ticket next season.

john brownlee

your on a sticky wicket there Martin , the usual suspects that are blinded by their hatred of all things Romanov, cant see the truth when it hits them in the face or is highlighted by many others in scotland. They will ignore it or brush it aside, as the ramblings of a mad family. But we all know and have known for many years the GFA and scottish football is corrupt to the core.

good luck for trying. I support you but I feel you will be bombarded by negs and you will eventually be worn down, or be insulted.

Mate I`ve been watching Hearts for over 35 years and I`ve never seen so many "dodgy" decisions against Hearts that I have in the last 3 years!

One of the reasons I won`t be renewing my season ticket next season.

OKay if that's true, I don't believe it,but if it's true who's fault is it that the ref's have been so bad against us.

your on a sticky wicket there Martin , the usual suspects that are blinded by their hatred of all things Romanov, cant see the truth when it hits them in the face or is highlighted by many others in scotland. They will ignore it or brush it aside, as the ramblings of a mad family. But we all know and have known for many years the GFA and scottish football is corrupt to the core.

good luck for trying. I support you but I feel you will be bombarded by negs and you will eventually be worn down, or be insulted.

You see JB you stick up for him and then shoot his argument down,some friend you are.

Guest JamboRobbo
the usual suspects that are blinded by their hatred of all things Romanov, cant see the truth when it hits them in the face or is highlighted by many others in scotland.

The irony of making these two comments in the same post is not lost on me.

There are better ways to deal with things. Just look at Levein and D.Utd, they had a grievance and went through the proper channels to deal with it. RR just spouted crap along with an obvious "I'm too good to be here" attittude towards the AGM attenders, he needs removed from his position and replaced with someone who will actually be at the club more often than not. Only with that type of appointment can the skills be fully utilised, just turning up for a soundbite (and a bad one at that) is a waste of everyone's time. A good chairman, with good contacts in the Scottish game or even just Scotland would be beneficial to the club, RR is not.

There are better ways to deal with things. Just look at Levein and D.Utd, they had a grievance and went through the proper channels to deal with it. RR just spouted crap along with an obvious "I'm too good to be here" attittude towards the AGM attenders, he needs removed from his position and replaced with someone who will actually be at the club more often than not. Only with that type of appointment can the skills be fully utilised, just turning up for a soundbite (and a bad one at that) is a waste of everyone's time. A good chairman, with good contacts in the Scottish game or even just Scotland would be beneficial to the club, RR is not.

No,no ,no,your wrong DR it's us fans who don't like the Romanov's that are killing this club ,can't you see in,FFS it's obvious.

Thunderstruck

Aye, so they did - the channel being Setanta.

There is, if not a deliberate conspiracy, at least an ingrained institutional bias within Scottish football. Where the Romanovs are wrong is in assuming that it's against Hearts when in fact it's in favour of the Old Firm. The Scottish version of the breaks evening themselves out is that Aberdeen had a perfectly good goal disallowed at Parkhead & Dundee Utd had a perfectly good goal disallowed at Ibrox.

Nelly Terraces

Since he's NEVER at games, how can he comment on the decisions made at them?

Rodney - he is a just a joke figure like his lunatic father. Does anyone actually take either of these 2 clowns seriously?

Aye, so they did - the channel being Setanta.

And also through a letter sent to the bods that (badly) run our game. Sure on Setanta, but that's called an 'after match interview'.

The Mighty Thor

well getting rid of Burley was pretty f'ing stupid.

Then hiring Rix was really dumb, then there's Malofeev, Korobochka, Chervenkov etc.....

actually there's been a lot of really dodgy decisions taken that have really damaged the club.

There is, if not a deliberate conspiracy, at least an ingrained institutional bias within Scottish football. Where the Romanovs are wrong is in assuming that it's against Hearts when in fact it's in favour of the Old Firm. The Scottish version of the breaks evening themselves out is that Aberdeen had a perfectly good goal disallowed at Parkhead & Dundee Utd had a perfectly good goal disallowed at Ibrox.

And yet the OF this season have both had a right go at the SFA,SPL and the ref's for being biast,as I have said for ages ask any football fan in the world if they think their team has been done by dodgy referee decisions and you will get the same answer.

gorgie rd eh11
And yet the OF this season have both had a right go at the SFA,SPL and the ref's for being biast,as I have said for ages ask any football fan in the world if they think their team has been done by dodgy referee decisions and you will get the same answer.

So are the OF being asked for an explanation for both of them questioning the integrity of the spl during the fixtures row at the end of the season?

So are the OF being asked for an explanation for both of them questioning the integrity of the spl during the fixtures row at the end of the season?

Nope and nor should they,if the SPL want to take them to task then thats fare enough,but it's the SFA who are dealing with this.

gorgie rd eh11
Nope and nor should they,if the SPL want to take them to task then thats fare enough,but it's the SFA who are dealing with this.

The linked headline says SFA to discuss Hearts chairman Roman Romanovs fixed SPL claims. What's the difference?

I agree with the romanovs on this one

Unfortunately they are using this, as a vehicle to dupe the hearts supporters.

Also ranting like a lunatic like he did. done more harm than good.

Disco Dave

I think there could be some damage limitation with a good explanation for these comments as its all in the interpretation:

He said the league is fixed as Celtic/Rangers always win it - He could argue that all he meant is that its fixed (as in its always the same winner), either Rangers or Celtic and it never/rarely changes. He doesn't necessarily mean its rigged in their favour.

When he said the ref's screw games - 5 games a season = 15 points. All he would have to do is say that he meant ref's mistakes (note he never directly said they cheated) and remind the committee of examples like Zander Diamonds goal being chopped off at Parkhead or Mike McCurry's performance in the Utd/Rangers game. These are only 2 recent mistakes by I rekon you could stack up a fair few clips on a DVD if you scrutinised all the games over a season.

I'm fairly sure in my mind that he did mean the league is corrupt, ref's are cheats etc but I rekon he could just claim his comments were taken out of context.

Thunderstruck
I think there could be some damage limitation with a good explanation for these comments as its all in the interpretation:

He said the league is fixed as Celtic/Rangers always win it - He could argue that all he meant is that its fixed (as in its always the same winner), either Rangers or Celtic and it never/rarely changes. He doesn't necessarily mean its rigged in their favour.

When he said the ref's screw games - 5 games a season = 15 points. All he would have to do is say that he meant ref's mistakes (note he never directly said they cheated) and remind the committee of examples like Zander Diamonds goal being chopped off at Parkhead or Mike McCurry's performance in the Utd/Rangers game. These are only 2 recent mistakes by I rekon you could stack up a fair few clips on a DVD if you scrutinised all the games over a season.

I'm fairly sure in my mind that he did mean the league is corrupt, ref's are cheats etc but I rekon he could just claim his comments were taken out of context.

Careful, you could be making too much sense!!

Disco Dave
Careful, you could be making too much sense!!

I know, should've probably posted this on another forum eh!

Archived