Simpson vs Appleby - SS2 on Friday

djf

Should be a cracking fight. Simpson is solid and unspectacular whilst Appleby is talented but inexperienced.

What's the thoughts?

Really to close to call for me

couldn't agree more, should be a classic and could turn into a war.

i'm rooting for appleby as i reckon he has the potential to go far and like his style, but don't think there's many people out there who could call it.

am i right in saying he's from sth queensferry?

Rawrrrrrrr
couldn't agree more, should be a classic and could turn into a war.

i'm rooting for appleby as i reckon he has the potential to go far and like his style, but don't think there's many people out there who could call it.

am i right in saying he's from sth queensferry?

Yeah he is

I reckon he will probably win if he can maintain his disclipline and doesnt get pulled into a battle, i.e lets his techincal advantage work as opposed to rushing in as he has done when he has been drawn into a fight - although not punished for it to date.

Don't think he will lose but think he probably would have been better waiting a bit longer and trying to get a few fights that went the distance for the benefit of his long term career first

Regular John

I think Simpson's experience and power will have Appleby disemboweled.

Easy win for Simpson.

Rawrrrrrrr
I think Simpson's experience and power will have Appleby disemboweled.

Easy win for Simpson.

I may tell this to his fan club;)

Chester™

Been looking forward to this fight for a long time now. Seen both them a few times and this could be a great fight! Im slightly worried about Appleby's lack of experience but his speed and punching power may see him through.

Not confident on calling a winner TBH. It may have come too soon for Appleby so we shall see. But im rooting for him all the way on Friday!

Been looking forward to this fight for a long time now. Seen both them a few times and this could be a great fight! Im slightly worried about Appleby's lack of experience but his speed and punching power may see him through.

Not confident on calling a winner TBH. It may have come too soon for Appleby so we shall see. But im rooting for him all the way on Friday!

What I noticed from PA's last fight was that he was playing to the crowd a lot. He easily had the beating of the guy technically but kept getting involved on the inside and taking some tough shots.

Could be a positive or a negative going forwards I guess.

Archived