Lesbians

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Why would I want to meet them, and before the Mods get stroppy, its in 1 of the headers!

Incidently, if I met Sam Fox, I,d cure her!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Guest S.U.S.S.
Why would I want to meet them, and before the Mods get stroppy, its in 1 of the headers!

The adverts are pertinent so we are told, wonder how many Dutch Walls look at kickback!;)

Buffalo Bill

I think it's great that Lesbians can meet on Kickback.

They can't be any worse than some of the folk I've met on here.

Buffalo Bill

vegas-voss
Is Sam Fox a lesbian?

Yeah she is a lesbian goes out with her manager who happens to look like Keith Richards.Why do nice looking lesbians like ugly women never ever got that bit at all.

The Doctor

I met a girl in a bar, when I hit on her she told me she was a lesbian.

"What's a lesbian"? I asked.

"Well", she said "See that blonde over there with the big chest and the tight waist, I'd like to take her home, cover her in chocolate and lick it all off. I'd like to make love to her all night long".

"I think I'm a lesbian as well", I replied.

vegas-voss
I met a girl in a bar, when I hit on her she told me she was a lesbian.

"What's a lesbian"? I asked.

"Well", she said "See that blonde over there with the big chest and the tight waist, I'd like to take her home, cover her in chocolate and lick it all off. I'd like to make love to her all night long".

"I think I'm a lesbian as well", I replied.

boom boom

I've always thought I was a lesbian trapped in a mans body:dribble::dribble:

Sheriff Fatman

The people of Lesbos are lovely people, and well worth meeting.

Tom Heaney

I can only agree with some of the comments on here as I like the same things Lesbians do so it makes me wonder;)

Anyway, a true story (honest) It could only be a smart ass Weegie that came out with this. I was in Helsinki with some clients on a business trip and one of my customers from a Glasgow printers fancied his chances with this pair of very good looking Finnish chicks, anyway after a wee while one of the girls obviously was getting tired on the guy and turned round and told him that she was not interested as they were lesbian, quick as a flash the wide boy from Glasgow replied, "Oh Really, What Part Of Lesbia Are You From.....HONEST, you could not make that up.:dribble:

dodethejambo
Yeah she is a lesbian goes out with her manager who happens to look like Keith Richards.Why do nice looking lesbians like ugly women never ever got that bit at all.

samantha_fox_350.jpg

Stuart Lyon

This thread reminds me of the question asked at Wimbledon about who was the last person to give Martina Natratalova a good lickin'!

Terrible Trio
This thread reminds me of the question asked at Wimbledon about who was the last person to give Martina Natratalova a good lickin'!

you are a cunning linguist Stuart

Terrible Trio
That's easy for you to say TT!

not when you are ***** deep inside epping forest it's not :eek:

Terrible Trio
Having a 'hair of the dog' were you?

a romantic night in, Labia Siffre CD on

Guest gorgie kev

Did a certain poster on here not take a bird out and she ended up coping of with a lesbian on a night out.Or have i been having strange dreams again:rolleyes:

Terrible Trio
a quiet night in? You must be bushed!

yes, just pulling the beef curtains together to settle down and watch a documentary on the brazillian rain forests

alwaysthereinspirit
yes, just pulling the beef curtains together to settle down and watch a documentary on the brazillian rain forests

Brazilian rain forests? Are they not being trimmed down at an alarming rate.

Terrible Trio
TT are you sure you should have went pubic on what your doing?

Sorry, you are right, I just hope the mods go genital on me for some of the comments

Archived