Zanatta denied first start

Jammy T

I see Robbie saying he was due to start against Partick. Shame for the lad. The team had been announced to the players.

Also Sam, Walker and Djoum were all to be rested.

Wonder what the team was?

Shame. Would've been good to see him on from the start to really show us what he can do. For a boy so young he never seems to look overawed anytime he's come on.

I don't think I'd have any qualms about him starting morn night.

I genuinely think they'd struggle to cope with him.

Shame. Would've been good to see him on from the start to really show us what he can do. For a boy so young he never seems to look overawed anytime he's come on.

I don't think I'd have any qualms about him starting morn night.

I genuinely think they'd struggle to cope with him.

He really doesn't look overawed at all. Just full of beans and right up for it. I've been really impressed by him from what little I've seen.

Love watching a player who looks like he's really pleased to be here.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Incidentally, this shows why the club were happy to let Billy King go on loan. He's dropped behind Zanatta in the pecking order.

Am I the only one who thinks Zanatta, while full of beans and vigour, looks a bit clumsyfooted?

I obviously wish him the best and what have you, I just don't feel as excited as everyone else seems to be - what am I missing?

Am I the only one who thinks Zanatta, while full of beans and vigour, looks a bit clumsyfooted?

I obviously wish him the best and what have you, I just don't feel as excited as everyone else seems to be - what am I missing?

EH! What Rubbish.

Starting line up: Alexander, Paterson, Ozturk, Rossi, Oshaniwa, Walker, Cowie, Pallardo, Zanatta, Reilly, Dauda.

Substitutes: Hamilton, L. Smith, Souttar, McGhee, Djoum, Nicholson, Juanma.

That was the team according to the website. They posted it not long after it was called off

Son Of Anarchy

What's his favoured position as opposed to where he plays or is it the same? He's scored goals throughout his career so far so sure that will continue

Yes you are the only one

I have it on good authority that Alexander was in goals.

I take it no-one told him the game was called off?!

I see Robbie saying he was due to start against Partick. Shame for the lad. The team had been announced to the players.

Also Sam, Walker and Djoum were all to be rested.

Wonder what the team was?

Not sure about Saturdays team but that tells us Nicholson Walker and Djoum likely starters tomorrow.

I think you are mistaking him for O-Shan-Wan.  Now that's clumsy-footed.

I think you are mistaking him for O-Shan-Wan.  Now that's clumsy-footed.

If he even gets on the pitch tomorrow he will cost us the game.  Of this I am 100% sure.

tartofmidlothian

Starting line up: Alexander, Paterson, Ozturk, Rossi, Oshaniwa, Walker, Cowie, Pallardo, Zanatta, Reilly, Dauda.

Substitutes: Hamilton, L. Smith, Souttar, McGhee, Djoum, Nicholson, Juanma.

That was the team according to the website. They posted it not long after it was called off

Good to see Ozturk wasn't out for long.

From that team I'd guess Djoum and Juanma will be back for Zanatta and Reilly, probably Augustyn straight swap for Ozturk.

If he even gets on the pitch tomorrow he will cost us the game.  Of this I am 100% sure.

Like all your other predictions I can guarantee you to be 100% wrong

JamboJohn1874

What a bizarre comment.

I have only seen him a handful of times to be honest and in bit parts, however he really does look the part. Quick, skilful and direct, he's done more in the minutes he's played, than El Hass has in his entire Hearts career.

If players have ability, they are old enough, and you can just tell Zanatta is going to make it.

Unlike many, I suggested he start against Partick at the weekend and actually got abuse for it.

What a bizarre comment.

I have only seen him a handful of times to be honest and in bit parts, however he really does look the part. Quick, skilful and direct, he's done more in the minutes he's played, than El Hass has in his entire Hearts career.

If players have ability, they are old enough, and you can just tell Zanatta is going to make it.

Unlike many, I suggested he start against Partick at the weekend and actually got abuse for it.

Maybe it was the constant repetition of the same digs you get in everytime you make a comment that annoys people more. Last month it was Reilly, seems to be Zanatta now. Most of what you post is bizarre tbh. 

What a bizarre comment.

Yup I agree he's a prospect , but currently El Has has scored 4 goals .

Let's no talk up one player and rip into another.

way out west jambo

Zanatta will get his chance. He's looked good so far and still young and learning. Sure someone else mentioned it earlier, that Billy King would struggle to get ahead of him, I agree with this.

Archived