Tomorrow

TNCASTLE

Whilst myself and thousands of others listen to the International game cast, can I request that people post few second videos on their phones? I see myself listening and reading JKB during the match.

Due to these greedy brain dead morons that call themselves UEFA there are no streams. But they can't stop punters filming bits and pieces from the match? So if a few of the usual filmers could do their stuff, this will very much enhance the experience of remote people like me. Thanks in anticipation.

Are you really that interested in the Inverness v Sheep game?

Tomorrow for me obviously. This is Monday morning in NSW!

The game will be Wednesday for you then !

Pedantic award of the night to me !

Stupid Sexy Flanders

It's not obvious really, you're assuming everybody knows where you live.

alwaysthereinspirit

I know where he lives. Granted I signed-in after he mentioned it.

Periscope is the answer.

I was thinking of doing that but the quality I got during tests seemed a bit blocky so not sure how watchable it'd be and I have high speed internet. Ideal for live webcasts but not for fast moving action.

Call me selfish, but the last thing I'll be thinking about on Tuesday night is tweeting, posting or periscoping whatever is happening in front of me.

Jambof3tornado

Call me selfish, but the last thing I'll be thinking about on Tuesday night is tweeting, posting or periscoping whatever is happening in front of me.

This.

Its the same with folk that video penaty kicks.

I'm still hopeful there will be an online streams on the usual places.

When we were on the 'as live' BBC Alba 5:30 broadcasts a few years back I could always watch the games live at 3pm.

I'd maybe consider Periscoping the last 5 minutes or so if it was tight.

Periscope? Whats that then?

A video broadcasting app, works on a phone or a tablet.

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Mini using Tapatalk

I've thought about this a bit in recent months when I've seen people on Twitter Periscoping fairly decent sized chunks of games. I don't know if the league has a formal position on this yet but as technology advances at speed it can't be long before people have the ability to live stream whole games reasonably clearly. It probably won't be long before it either becomes fairly commonplace and/or there's some sort of stooshie about it.

Probably you can see Raymond Terrace NSW written next to my location. In that way it is obvious. I assume most kickbackers can read.

Periscope? Whats that then?

It that long stick thing on the top of a submarine. Usually with a Nazi swinging off it...

Amoruso_lets_it_run

I've thought about this a bit in recent months when I've seen people on Twitter Periscoping fairly decent sized chunks of games. I don't know if the league has a formal position on this yet but as technology advances at speed it can't be long before people have the ability to live stream whole games reasonably clearly. It probably won't be long before it either becomes fairly commonplace and/or there's some sort of stooshie about it.

If folk can start broadcasting a stream from a go pro camera you'd get a proper fans view. The guy wearing it would look like a total clown though.

I'll be watching the derby from inside the San giro so not an issue I have for this match

julienbrellier

does anyone know if the game is being broadcast anywhere? overseas somewhere perhaps cause if so a stream will be possible

It's already happening for live music events. I'm a big Rolling Stones fan and all their shows on their current tour (of South America) have been 'scoped by fans in attendance and broadcast around the World. The 'decent sized chunks only' issue is easily overcome by taking in spare, fully charged batteries and doing a swift changeover, although that would mean a short interruption.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I hope someone can stream the match, I need to sea the rivers of Hibs tears. A game we can not af-ford to lose, or Neilson will become the next Gary Loch.

I hope someone can stream the match, I need to sea the rivers of Hibs tears. A game we can not af-ford to lose, or Neilson will become the next Gary Loch.

You got something for large bodies of water?

I'd maybe consider Periscoping the last 5 minutes or so if it was tight.

Wait.

Periscoping the last 5 minutes if it's tight?

Oooh Mrs.

:naughty:

Bring back Hugh BURNS.

Pacifically for this game.

It's definitely illegal. Don't think anyone has been punished for doing it yet though.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Probably you can see Raymond Terrace NSW written next to my location. In that way it is obvious. I assume most kickbackers can read.

I'm on my phone so no, I can't see that. If folk on their computers can see that then fair enough.

i remember about 7 years ago there was boxing on in aus and no normal stream sites had it and some old woman decided to stream it on justintv with a fuzzy brick tv and a poor webcam only ppl watching were gambling on it lmao some of the chat she got was xrated every so often she would pop her face on stream to see if it was still working still makes me lol to this day

Just to have a brief ranty rant about this for a moment, I think there's a gaping opportunity here that the SPFL could do a lot more to jump into.

Streaming services are shut up tight because of TV money, but since Scottish football is getting the square root of f--- all from TV, how much money would it make from an all-games-available streaming service that didn't have in-UK restrictions?  I have to think it would at least come close to equaling the amount we get from Sky and BBC, but without the groveling aspect.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Is that estuary english?

I'll be strait with you I don't know.

I'm sure the boy's will go back to the well one more time and dig deep though. That's if they manage to play in the right channels of course.

Bring back Hugh BURNS.

Pacifically for this game.

There used to be a player called Willie Waters.

Steven Tweed back for the Hubs (his ht penalties were pretty chronic)

You will remember Clyde Best, big CF for West Ham.

Don Murray (one of your previous threads)

There used to be a player called Willie Waters.

Steven Tweed back for the Hubs (his ht penalties were pretty chronic)

You will remember Clyde Best, big CF for West Ham.

Don Murray (one of your previous threads)

Like it!

;)

I'm on my phone so no, I can't see that. If folk on their computers can see that then fair enough.

If you use "full version" on iPhone then all users are identified via location.

So it seems I have prompted periscope users so I should see something on video at 8:00am Wednesday NSW!

Archived