Kay is fine.

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Daughters op went fine today, although shes a bit sore and groggy. She managed to get some toast down her neck about 6ish which is a sure sign of her getting back to her old self!

Just having some of Mr Smirnoffs finest to toast the Sick Kids staff but will make sure theirs a big tin of Roses finding its way to them very shortly!

:toasting:

On a funny note, we were in the hospital shop where their selling Hearts Legends mugs with Dave Mackay, Robbo and the likes on them, the wife picks 1 up and says to the assistant, "Are these the latest players"? Doh!

:Blond-Moment:

Doctor FinnBarr
Great news - hope she makes a full recovery. Did she enjoy the rally yesterday?

Had an absolute ball. As I mentioned elsewhere she sold sticky stars and hearts raising ?34 for the Motorcycle Action Group then got sent out with the raffles raising more than ?400. Shes very good when tasked at parting bikers with their dosh!

:flagwave:

The Old Tolbooth

Nice one mate, that's great news as you seemed a bit down about it to start with.

Chuffed for your wee girl and your family BJ. :)

Doctor FinnBarr
Nice one mate, that's great news as you seemed a bit down about it to start with.

Chuffed for your wee girl and your family BJ. :)

Down!!!! I was going to work this morning and the boss was late, I started pacing and smoking and thought Feck it I,m not going in. Phoned boss, no prob, onto bike and drive like looney into Toon Only for Kay to wake up and say "whens the operation"?

:)

The Old Tolbooth
Down!!!! I was going to work this morning and the boss was late, I started pacing and smoking and thought Feck it I,m not going in. Phoned boss, no prob, onto bike and drive like looney into Toon Only for Kay to wake up and say "whens the operation"?

Heh heh, kids are tougher than most folk give them credit for mate, they just worry the life outta their parents and scare us! :confused:

Doctor FinnBarr
Heh heh, kids are tougher than most folk give them credit for mate, they just worry the life outta their parents and scare us! :confused:

True, very true!

Doctor FinnBarr

Jep, shes escaped, best recovery ever they tell us from the type of op she had. And the lure, Galaday season here now. Sorry I didn,t post earlier but I went to the pub, no real surprise there then!

:flagwave:

Jep, shes escaped, best recovery ever they tell us from the type of op she had. And the lure, Galaday season here now. Sorry I didn,t post earlier but I went to the pub, no real surprise there then!

Nice one. Tell her we were asking for her.

:toasting:

Say What Again

Nice one biker!

All those JKB well wishes must have worked.

Pleased for you (and her obviously)

Boaby Ewing

Best of luck guys, glad to hear her recovery is going well.

Stuart Lyon

Good news indeed. Wish Kay well and start the countdown to when she can get back on the bike! :) See these Edinburgh doctor; they are the best.

The Old Tolbooth

Nice one BJ, hope she has a magic weekend now with your Gala day too mate, you must be chuffed to bits.

By the way, where about are you?

Doctor FinnBarr
Nice one BJ, hope she has a magic weekend now with your Gala day too mate, you must be chuffed to bits.

By the way, where about are you?

Blackburn, next to Bathgate.

:peek_by_Andrin:

The Old Tolbooth
Blackburn, next to Bathgate.

:peek_by_Andrin:

I would hide too mate ;)

Only kidding, I'm sure my accountant stays there.

chester copperpot
I would hide too mate ;)

Only kidding, I'm sure my accountant stays there.

Well done Kay, we're all very proud of you here in KB land.

Now get back on yer old man's side car and start creating havoc again.

Glad kay is felling better so quick. Takes me longer to recover from a hangover these days :sad:

stawberry2

Glad to know your daughter is doing ok (bit late l know) been looking to see how she was, must have missed this thread, give her big hugs from all us Gorebridge Jambos x :)

Doctor FinnBarr
Glad to know your daughter is doing ok (bit late l know) been looking to see how she was, must have missed this thread, give her big hugs from all us Gorebridge Jambos x :)

Will do.

:confused:

stawberry2

bikerjambo can i ask, did you ever hold a door open and say its cause your a jambo? ( in the hospital)

Archived