Tell Hearts How You Feel? - Dont Hold Back!

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Guys, we all know how we feel, is it a good feeling.

The way I see it, we've got 10K ST holders, and 3.5K not renewing.

I want everyone to have their say. I'm obviously going first. Lets give a message to Hearts. Doesn't have to be negative, just what you think about whats happening.

Let me give you my thoughts. I've purposely not renewed this year because I wanted to make a point before renewing. Think I've done that. I will be renewing soon. I love Hearts Mr Romanov, but not enough to let you destroy it.

Anyone else wanting to vent their frustration at the regime. Let me hear it. I think there's massive potential with our club, and if he can just get it right with the manager, then we will be back challenging again.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Dear Vlad,

You have taken something many of us have grown up loving and turned it into a joke, while you want things done your way please realise that you will sometimes make mistakes, a man learns from them. In Hearts and the fans you have the most loyal and faithful fans in the world, treat us well and we will follow you to the end of the earth. Continue to treat us as contemptible fools and we will fight you with every breath in our person. We are Hearts fans, we will be Hearts fans with you in charge and once your gone. Stop the foolhardy attempts to press on regardless and get us on board, together we can go far, apart we will achieve nothing.

Craigieboy

I am happy to put up with ups & downs, but I can't stand having to tolerate self-inflicted stupidity.

Give us a decent manager, let him have full control over the 1st team squad & watch the fans come rolling back.

Please.

Oh, and sort out the pies. They're *****.

scott herbertson

I would say we have to have a solid and reliable basis to build a good team next year

That means for me

1. A good manager in time to organise the team at pre-season training. romanov and Ogilvie and themanager to jointly state their understanding of the roles, esp with regard to team sleection and playing formation and signings (I don't mind personally if VR chooses the players to sign, with the manager's input - I mind if he chooses the team to play on the day)

2. Hold on to a core of experienced players. If we can afford it we should keep Berra at least until the new manager has assessed his squad

3 Give us an idea of the timescale for the stadium development- start date and finish date, and appoint the main contractors

jambos are go!
Guys, we all know how we feel, is it a good feeling.

The way I see it, we've got 10K ST holders, and 3.5K not renewing.

I want everyone to have their say. I'm obviously going first. Lets give a message to Hearts. Doesn't have to be negative, just what you think about whats happening.

Let me give you my thoughts. I've purposely not renewed this year because I wanted to make a point before renewing. Think I've done that. I will be renewing soon. I love Hearts Mr Romanov, but not enough to let you destroy it.

Anyone else wanting to vent their frustration at the regime. Let me hear it. I think there's massive potential with our club, and if he can just get it right with the manager, then we will be back challenging again.

It is spinning to say that 3,500 are not renewing. The target date is the end of July not 2 June. Some have always renewed at the last minute and some never renew at all in any season you care to mention. To claim 3,500 support you is misleading. I note you are now renewing If VR appointed me or you as manager I suspect a lot would use it as an excuse to renew.

chester copperpot
It is spinning to say that 3,500 are not renewing. The target date is the end of July not 2 June. Some have always renewed at the last minute and some never renew at all in any season you care to mention. To claim 3,500 support you is misleading. I note you are now renewing If VR appointed me or you as manager I suspect a lot would use it as an excuse to renew.

Thats a pish poor excuse mate, but lets keep going.

Vlad / his cronies.

You arrived.. with hype.. built a great team (for a short spell) and thousands arrived to see what was one of the most exciting moments in our history..

Thousands didnt just arrive because we were winning. Thousands came to see your show because of they are proud of the 131 years that lead to this point.

Dont blow 134 years of proud history, a history that many a man woman and child worked hard to create for your own gain...

I really do think this season could be one of the biggest in our history. I'm hoping that its something hearts fans can be proud of for another 134 years... and you can be part of that... dont blow it.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Are you Charlie Mann?;)

Maple Leaf
Are you Charlie Mann?;)

Of course he isn't! Chalrie's too busy to be posting on JKB.

jambos are go!
Thats a pish poor excuse mate, but lets keep going.

Thats not a very good response IMO. Do you think that we sold all 13,500 by 2 June last year? From memory other posters have said it was 11,500. You say we have sold around 10,000 season ticket holders - care to be more specific. Is it more or less than 10,000 and by how much. Or is it a guess.

Im not Charlie Mann BTW,

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

I'm not going to grovel, beg or plead.

Just this:

Romanov, you know what you have to do.

Do it or feck off.

100,000 plus Hearts fans will still go on and Heart of Midlothian will never die.

We were here before you and we will be here after you.

Guest jackdaddy2008

I feel like a wet and heavy old mitre delta has been blasted into my face from close range in January. Its still sore, and theres no sign of spring.

Make winter go away.

Hire a manager, but study what a manager does first so you understand why they want to do all these 'crazy' things!

Buy some players, but you might find that 1 really good one is better than 3 or 4 not so great ones. We can only play 11 at once.

Use Riccarton properly.

Fix the stadia situatuon once we have allowed our manager to get us in a position to fill it.

Sack your son.

ford donald

tell hearts how you feel?are you having a laugh!get them to check out the posts week in week out for the last twelve months.if anyone has been happy with the situation let me know!:mad:

jambopilms

1. There are no lithuanians left with any resale value so please send them home and replace them with one or two quality signings, a couple of hard working spl players, or any player that would play with pride.

2. please apoint a good quality manager and let him run all training, coaching and selection. i think you will interfere and we will end up in the bottom six. prove me wrong.

3. your son is joke and has no place representing our club.

4. i like the new shirt.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Thats not a very good response IMO. Do you think that we sold all 13,500 by 2 June last year? From memory other posters have said it was 11,500. You say we have sold around 10,000 season ticket holders - care to be more specific. Is it more or less than 10,000 and by how much. Or is it a guess.

Im not Charlie Mann BTW,

Charlie would deny it tho!;)

Please stop treating fans with contempt - keep us informed - tell us what your REAL intentions are- give us a manager with a track record who can take us forward - give this manager money to strengthen the team -get rid of the overpaid "superstars" who don't care about the club and are only here for money - give us a date for the completion of the stadium development - make Heart of Midlothian a team to be feared, not a laughing stock - get us back to a level where we the life blood of the team enjoy going to the match again, not dreading it - fulfil your promises or leave.

alwaysthereinspirit

I schedule most trips home around the Hearts schedule. My wife has never seen Edinburgh in July because there's never a meaningful game. (friendlies dont count) Get the finger out Mad or I'll be home next July.

Doctor FinnBarr
I feel like a wet and heavy old mitre delta has been blasted into my face from close range in January. Its still sore, and theres no sign of spring.

Make winter go away.

Hire a manager, but study what a manager does first so you understand why they want to do all these 'crazy' things!

Buy some players, but you might find that 1 really good one is better than 3 or 4 not so great ones. We can only play 11 at once.

Use Riccarton properly.

Fix the stadia situatuon once we have allowed our manager to get us in a position to fill it.

Sack your son.

Spot on bud.

:flagwave:

For my 14th birthday in the summer of 1985 my folks bought me my first season ticket.

Back then 6th place was a good finish, 5th a really good finish.

We all know how that season ended yet going into the next season I finally understood what people meant when they said "This could be our year".

For the first time in 23 years I no longer feel that way.

Two simple solutions for me,

1- Give us a manager that we can trust

2- Get rid of that streak of pish Rodney.

Stop treating the fans like something you've trodden on, stop making outlandish claims and never following through on any of them, stop talking in riddles and half-truths, accept that you do not know best when it comes to football in Scotland, start acting with a bit of humility rather than an arrogant stubborn swine and start keeping your promises.

Employ a proper football manager and leave him to get on with doing it his way and I'll break down the doors of Tynecastle to renew my season ticket. Employ another patsy or Lithuanian puppet and you can poke it right up your arse.

And get rid of Rodney pronto. The man is a fecking embarrassment to HMFC.

There's more than one???? No wonder the debt is so big! :P

Mr Romanov, you saw what happened when you appointed a good manager with autonomy to do the job you were paying him for. You saw the joy that brought to so many people. You heard the adulation for your good self.

Do that again!

Remove the lickspittles and trust in your appointments.

In other words, to borrow a phrase, er, believe!

jambopilms

5. i also dont like the old firm. lets get it right up them. i also think the spl/ referees are corupt please employ someone to prove this.

6. supporters come to watch good football or a hard working team or at least be entertained. to have none of this for more than a season is why there are less season tickets sold.

7. if the team is winning not much else matters.

We're pesh and you know why we are.

Congratulations on making us a total laughing stock.

10,000 loyal Jambos who love the club despite what you do to it. Another few thousand waiting to see what you plan to do to improve the farce.

You could get all your ST sales and strips sold by appointing a manager and allowing him to manage and while you're doing that get rid of all the waste of money medical staff, golden sticks and the players who aren't bothered.

Cut your wage bill, limit the per monthly pay packets and reward players with big win bonuses and performance related pay.

A football club is not a big toy. It's more like a big dog. Treat it right and it will grow up to repay you with genuine affection and unstinting loyalty. Treat it wrong and it will growl at you, learn to resent you, and ultimately turn on you.

It's in your own interest to learn to look after your dog, Mr Romanov...

davemclaren
A football club is not a big toy. It's more like a big dog. Treat it right and it will grow up to repay you with genuine affection and unstinting loyalty. Treat it wrong and it will growl at you, learn to resent you, and ultimately turn on you.

:wacko:

Ron Burgundy

And don't let it hump your leg.

Nelly Terraces

Vlad, you are a pig ignorant liar, and beyond contempt. You are a hobo. Nah, actually, your worse than that.

Your keystone cop lackey employees are a bunch of bumbling clowns who can't get anything right.

Sack them. Sack yourself, then please, for gods sakes don't ever come back. You are a total loser in football and don't have a clue what your doing.

Do one.

Cheers.

Youve left thousands of proud jambos almost apathetic.

Youve persisted with a manchild streak of **** running the club when he couldnt run a bath.

Youve sold our best players (albeit for good money) but lets reinvest some eh?

You tried fillling the team with eastern pish, that didnt work so now we just have the pish (jose, nade, neilson, clum etc etc)

How the feck did you make so much money cos it seems to me you're stupid and deluded or really just trying to ruin us, which is the scarier thought.

Come out of your hidey hole and explain whats going on.

Then I might renew. Until then you can stick it up your arse.

vlad,

please get a copy of the 2006 season and watch it.

watch the delight on the fans faces and the frenzy as bednar heads home to put us on the way to three points against the huns.

ignore the bit where you sack burley

watch as we humiliate our derby rivals in the 4-0 thrashing at hampden

watch the scenes of jubilation and your own happiness as we secured second place in the league

watch as we were able to extract the urine at ibrox and not give a damn about the result

watch as we win the cup and parade it to tens of thousands of jambos desperate for season tickets to see what we would follow it up with.

vlad you have the power to bring all this back and more, you have the power to have 35-40,000 singing your name every second week. please, please give us what you promised, i am not bothered about the champions league promise i would settle for group stages then a uefa cup win

Buffalo Bill

I ****ing loved my dog. :sad:

22247344.jpg

RIP, Max.

Buffalo Bill

Talking to guys in work today about Euro 2008 and how it might be a cracking tournement.Someone commented on how its good when you get a summer tournie because the new season is just after it.I would normally agree and get that new season feeling but today i pondered,quietly to myself.

I really don't know what to expect.Renewed and will go,hoping for the best,but it shouldn't be like this.Fix it,Vlad,there really is nothing in this league we should fear...if you play your cards right.

davemclaren
See, you try to make a point with one little metaphor and the world mocks you... ;)

It was certainly original... :rolleyes:

shaun.lawson

How I feel? You want to know how I feel? Well, always bearing in mind that emotions are fickle things, and I'm not usually given to displays of histrionics, this, currently, is how I feel:

Dear Mr Romanov,

I should like to inform you that in my humble opinion, you are a ******* ****, **** ****** ***** ******* ******, ******** ******, ******** *********, a **********, ** ***** *****, with ****** ********** ****, and, most of all, a *********** ******.

So is Mini Me.

So either get us a manager this side of hell freezing over, or kindly leave. I trust this shall be the end of the matter.

I remain, Sir, your most humble and increasingly ****ed off servant.

Shaun Lawson.

Well Andy, you did ask! :mad:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I hate Romanov and I think too much damage has been done for me to change my opinion on him.

Genuinely hate him.

I've never known my hopes to be built up so much and then destroyed in such a short period of time.

Deep down I know he will never change either.

Just have to bide our time until he fecks off out of Gorgie for good, unfortunately.

Dear Vlad,

I'm feeling fecking devastated, embarrassed and depressed.

You're a dick!

Cheers.

portobellojambo1

Dear Hearts,

I actually feel all right today, considering I was away for a long weekend in Bolton, and had two late nights on the sauce. No hangovers, no feeling like sh y te, not particularly looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, but hey ho, such is life.

As for next season, any chance you could add some speed to the process of appointing a manager, and let him get on with sorting us out for the coming season. The first game of the season versus Glentoran is only about 6 weeks away now, and we do not appear to be any further forward.

Sincerely,

Me.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Dear Hearts,

I actually feel all right today, considering I was away for a long weekend in Bolton, and had two late nights on the sauce. No hangovers, no feeling like sh y te, not particularly looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, but hey ho, such is life.

As for next season, any chance you could add some speed to the process of appointing a manager, and let him get on with sorting us out for the coming season. The first game of the season versus Glentoran is only about 6 weeks away now, and we do not appear to be any further forward.

Sincerely,

Me.

Curteous and to the point as always PJ1;)

Guest jackdaddy2008
I hate Romanov and I think too much damage has been done for me to change my opinion on him.

Genuinely hate him.

I've never known my hopes to be built up so much and then destroyed in such a short period of time.

Deep down I know he will never change either.

Just have to bide our time until he fecks off out of Gorgie for good, unfortunately.

Can't see that happening until he dies, which would mean his son would take over, and if he jumped in the bath with a plugged in appliance for company, then one of their cronies will most likely have been entrusted.

Short of James Bond assassinations, we are screwed I fear.

If he doesn't get it better than last season, I will give up, too painful, I want my son to be a winner.

Archived