poll:the new hearts away strip

JAMBOBLOOD

do you like the hearts away strip?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. do you like the hearts away strip?

• dislike
    • dont know
    • not fussy

JAMBOBLOOD

simple I agree with the ajax style but don't agree with navy blue you would think they would put maroon in it.:yadayada:

Buffalo Bill

If the away strip was maroon, what colour would the home strip be?

Buffalo Bill

dutch_jambo
simple I agree with the ajax style but don't agree with navy blue you would think they would put maroon in it.:yadayada:

Other way around for me , Agree with the navy blue and HATE the aj*x style bah

I think it looks the biz. & i also like the fact its got Hearts, Hearts, glorious Hearts on the bottom of it and the saltire on the neck of it, showing our heritage of being Scottish.

JAMBOBLOOD

Buffalo Bill

it annoys me they didn't put maroon it.:annoyed:

I think it's very smart, fingers crossed & hints dropped for Fathers Day (Although I know it won't arrive in time).

Rudolf's Mate

In a word.... Cracking! Think it's the best away strip we've had in a while!

like the strip has a few nice touches but the badge in the middle is not one of them

vlad on the tyne

i wanted silver n maroon but happy with the navy

just doesn't say hearts though

I don't really care and don't see why people get so wound up about these things, but for what it's worth I don't like it at all.

Why Blue. NOT our colours. The old Ajax strip would be fine as a 2nd choice, and would still maintain/retain our colours. With white shorts and socks no clash at all with first choice.

Our crest is the only thing that makes that a Hearts strip.

Hearts are Maroon & white, other clubs fan*y about with different colours we don'y have to.:sad:

Why Blue. NOT our colours. The old Ajax strip would be fine as a 2nd choice, and would still maintain/retain our colours. With white shorts and socks no clash at all with first choice.

Our crest is the only thing that makes that a Hearts strip.

Hearts are Maroon & white, other clubs fan*y about with different colours we don'y have to.:sad:

Our away tops aren't normally maroon :confused:

Looks like a Dundee strip.

I don't like Dundee.

agree its a bit dull just like the city of dundee

like the strip has a few nice touches but the badge in the middle is not one of them

The badge would look fine in the middle if the Ukio logo was going horizontally like it usually is.

However with the sponsor being used vertically, I think it would have looked better appearing down the opposite side, with the hearts badge moving to the left chest.

Like so:

hearts0708-alt.jpg

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I don't like it because of the white collar round the neck, it makes it look cheap, tacky, and looks more like a training top.

I do believe it was a good idea though, It just went wrong somewhere.

They are normally Maroon & White , Our colours.

Like the blue and black Inter style one? Or the sky blue and white striped one?

Like the blue and black Inter style one? Or the sky blue and white striped one?

Or the yellow one.

Or the sky blue one.

Or the white and silver one.

They are normally Maroon & White , Our colours.

The whole point of an away top is that it can be used when you are playing a team which has a top with similar colours. What would be the point in having a maroon home top and a maroon away top?

hughesie27

Most away tops are maroon and white. I don't see what the problem would have been if the Navy panel was changed to Maroon.

The home top having a completely different design altogether. As long as it is mainly white for away and mainly maroon for home then there won't be a problem.

Like a Dundee strip, or Falkirk. We play in maroon /white, white /maroon.

Why change to navy feckin blooo.:mad:

japanjambo

Buffalo Bill

Exactly!:ninja:

They had tshirts that colour a few years ago. Bought it though dont know why. Still in the bag .. The blue is crap, style is okay...

scots civil war

its ****e.........no collar ,no substance and no charisma

bland and boring,its a wonder why umbro agreed to roll em

Couldn't give a toss.

Whatever they come up with to part fans from their cash won't work with me this season. I renewed my ST. That's enough !

Totally indifferent to it to be honest. I'd actually forgotten it was even getting launched yesterday.

Cant really get excited about things like strips at this point in time - in the scale of things, its highly irrelevant.

I'd happily see us run out in a plain maroon, sponsorless pro-star top on the first day of the season in exhange for "other things" at the club getting sorted out.

maroonlegions

i think the blue down the middle front should have been like the colour of the Arsenal strip , that dark maroon like top they had.:dribble:

Lt Chard VC

Should have been maroon to commemorate the 'glory. days of the early 70's ;)when wee Tommy Murray was the General:)

I think its horrible. The only good thing about it is the badge. The vertical sponsor is horrific as is the blue panel. When have we been associated with navy blue? It looks nothing like a Hearts away shirt should. I hate it when they mess about with the colours. Our home kit should be maroon shirt, white shorts, maroon socks. Our away kit should be a reverse of that. Its very simple.

kennygarland1
I think it looks the biz. & i also like the fact its got Hearts, Hearts, glorious Hearts on the bottom of it and the saltire on the neck of it, showing our heritage of being Scottish.

Emm our heritage of being Scottish:confused:,what else would we and every other Scottish club be?unless you count Berwick Rangers.

I wish it had a collar!

aye that would make it perfect!

why do so few football tops have collars now? Looked well better when they did, plus everyone used to pretend they were cantona :laugh:

I P Knightley

Whether the kit is any good is an issue that lies a distant second to the question, "Who let the advertising slogan out?"

"Our new kit is truly magnificent" has to be the worst strap-line this century in the whole of Western Europe.

For that alone, I will not consider buying the top.

Archived