West Ham v Liverpool

Swanny17

Aye it's been good. Liverpool have a load of kids playing and they've played some decent football. Lovely free kick from Coutinho for the equaliser too.

Owen doesn't half talk a lot of mince and, as if he has a pound of the stuff shoved up his nose.

Excruciating commentator.

Owen doesn't half talk a lot of mince and, as if he has a pound of the stuff shoved up his nose.

Excruciating commentator.

It's like listening to Andy Walker slavering about Celtic. Cracking player. Awful commentator.

What a clown I am.

I was watching this without sound and didn't realise it was a cup tie so switched it off after 90 mins.   :(

Edit: Back in time for the winner though :thumbsup:

tartofmidlothian

Let's be honest, any team playing kids and reserves doesn't deserve to progress.

Benteke though. Could have had a hattrick. :facepalm:

Once again a referee shafts my bet. Had 2-1 West Ham in 90 and he misses an absolute stonewaller with about 20 left. No guarantee it would be scored of course, but Liverpool would definitely have been down to 10. Justice done in the end.

Oh, and how shite and dirty is wonder boy Flanagan? If they offered us him for Paterson they'd be telt to bolt!!!

Once again a referee shafts my bet. Had 2-1 West Ham in 90 and he misses an absolute stonewaller with about 20 left. No guarantee it would be scored of course, but Liverpool would definitely have been down to 10. Justice done in the end.

Oh, and how shite and dirty is wonder boy Flanagan? If they offered us him for Paterson they'd be telt to bolt!!!

I missed the game but slightly harsh on Flanagan. He'd been out injured for 18months and has only played 4 or 5 times since he's been fit again. He was a real talent in the season Liverpool should have won the league. It remains to be seen whether he can rediscover that form after such a horrific time with injuries.

I missed the game but slightly harsh on Flanagan. He'd been out injured for 18months and has only played 4 or 5 times since he's been fit again. He was a real talent in the season Liverpool should have won the league. It remains to be seen whether he can rediscover that form after such a horrific time with injuries.

You may well be right. Should have used "was" shite and dirty tonight rather than is, seeing as it may just have been a bad performance. 

I'd say they had a great chance to win the league that season and ****ed it up rather than should have won it. Mind you I hate Liverpool.

Archived