8 days lost in Lithuania

Graemes

Can anyone elighten me as to the significance of the cancelled 8 days planned with mcgee in lithuania. I take it much more was planned than an interview. Perhaps signing targets, an assessment of kaunas squad potential and back room changes may all have been on the agenda?

Now we are in total limbo with a squad getting ever weaker. Who knows when vlad will be available in his busy schedule to build in another eight days?-or will he make the decisions himself with 'advisors'?

probably to pick ten lithuanians from the league there and sign them and have to play at least three every week

probably to pick ten lithuanians from the league there and sign them and have to play at least three every week

When was the last time we started with 3 Lithuanians on the pitch?

Damn I thought this was gonna be some holiday story involving 3 eyed, two-arseholed, blind, midget hookers.

Disappointing.

Stewart MacD
Damn I thought this was gonna be some holiday story involving 3 eyed, two-arseholed, blind, midget hookers.

Disappointing.

No, that's the Kaunas rugby thread.

Damn!! I thought the thread title was "8 players lost in Lithuania" and that they were all on loan to Hearts.

Father Tiresias
When was the last time we started with 3 Lithuanians on the pitch?

Against Falkirk on the 22nd of March.

Archived