Going...Gone

djh83

Vlad's clearing out and it looks like there's more still to go. However it looks like our better players are getting flogged along with the dead wood.

Who do you think will be gone by the time preseason starts?

Gone

Bednar

McCann

Tall

Goncalves

Makela

Berra

Elliot

Basso?

Kingston?

Stewart?

Driver?

The Old Tolbooth

I'm just hoping he has a master plan of a complete re hash of the whole team up his sleeve, rather than just empty some out and let us struggle on with the pish we have left over.

Fingers crossed.

Rick Grimes
I'm just hoping he has a master plan of a complete re hash of the whole team up his sleeve, rather than just empty some out and let us struggle on with the pish we have left over.

Fingers crossed.

we could be setting a new record for youngest average age this year i reckon....

Clerry Jambo

It appears to me as though we are now back at the stage pre Burley:sad:

We can only hope and pray that if and when a manager comes in he will be able to bring about 6-7 players in of the same quality we got with Skatch, Brellier, Bednar etc..

If we don't next season does not bear thinking about.:eek:

Vlad's clearing out and it looks like there's more still to go. However it looks like our better players are getting flogged along with the dead wood.

Who do you think will be gone by the time preseason starts?

Gone

Bednar

McCann

Tall

Goncalves

Makela

Berra

Elliot

Basso?

Kingston?

Stewart?

Driver?

No Liths then!??

Fingers crossed.

Exactly what I was thinking mate. I got nothing against trimming down the squad and clearing out the **** but when it starts looking like our better Scottish talent's getting chucked too you gotta worry. I remember Vlad talking about how his vision for Hearts is a mainly Scottish squad with the emphasis on developing our Scottish youngsters. But its looking more now like he's took a look at the league table a thot stuff this-flog the lot of them.

But I Hope Im wrong and that Vlad still does have a master plan.

I really hope we hold on to Berra, Driver and Kingston.

alwaysthereinspirit

Fingers crossed.

Next season with the left over dregs from the past season doesn't bare thinking about.:sad:

Maybe Vlad believed Frail, when he said "we have a good sqaud here" lol.

Hopefully its a case of getting some money in for decent players ie

Berra

Kingston

Driver

Etc

Getting rid of the high earners ie

Beslija

Makela

Goncalves

Then starting again, this time with above average earners and a decent manager.

No Liths then!??

that tells you just who is getting shot of the players, it's going to be fun next season trying to shout at players when you can't pronounce their names. If all else fails, it'll be " Hey you, you're rubbish".

that tells you just who is getting shot of the players, it's going to be fun next season trying to shout at players when you can't pronounce their names. If all else fails, it'll be " Hey you, you're rubbish".

Well, "number28" can feck off for a start!

chester copperpot
It appears to me as though we are now back at the stage pre Burley:sad:

We can only hope and pray that if and when a manager comes in he will be able to bring about 6-7 players in of the same quality we got with Skatch, Brellier, Bednar etc..

If we don't next season does not bear thinking about.:eek:

Not exactly mate, we had Hartley, Gordon, Pressley, Webster et al before Burley arrived.

We basically have nought at the moment.

sandylejambo
Well, "number28" can feck off for a start!

he'll change his name like last season, i was getting used to saying "hey 24 fekkoffwill-ya" when he goes and changes his name to 28, sneaky bastage

allandssmith

I'd be disappointed to see Driver leave for anything less than a right wad of cash. By that I mean something in the region of ?5 million. He's got huge potential, is very young and has a cracking eye for goal. Would like to see him stay for another season.

Would like to see Larry playing well again too. He was awful in the second half of the season and if he carries on like that again then we should offload him as well.

As for everyone else on your list. Would be quite happy to see the back of most of them. Berra for ?2million is a good bit of business for us as I have never rated the lad too highly and his performance as captain last season was very ordinary at best.

If we can get some cash for Elliot that would be hilarious!

Hence "No 28".

Good.

Out of that list the only players I would keep would be Kingston, Driver and at a push Berra.

Archived