U20s Hearts v ICT

hmfcalum

Hearts U20s take on Inverness CT at Riccarton this afternoon. Kick off 1pm (free entry) #WeeJambos

Is this the re-arranged Youth Cup match...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

disgruntledfan

It says its an SPFL league fixture, maybe they could just switch it as the next round is in a couple of weeks.

Footballfirst

Hearts U20s take on Inverness CT at Riccarton this afternoon. Kick off 1pm (free entry) #WeeJambos

Is this the re-arranged Youth Cup match...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hearts beat ICT in an earlier round of the youth cup.

It will almost certainly be a very young side today due to fitness concerns for the first team.

disgruntledfan

Walker and el hass?? Souttar maybe. Juwon.

Could see Souttar get a run out today. Kind of worried that El Hass has just dropped right out the picture.

He has had very little game time at 20s and if he is looking to get back to the first team, I would imagine

he would need to up his playing time to getting full games.

johnnycummings

Might take this one in but never been to Riccarton for years since playing against Heriot Watt.

Is there plenty of parking ? Coming from Calders side.

Could see Souttar get a run out today. Kind of worried that El Hass has just dropped right out the picture.

He has had very little game time at 20s and if he is looking to get back to the first team, I would imagine

he would need to up his playing time to getting full games.

No chance they'll play Souttar today as he's looking like a certainty to play Wednesday

Can't see any first team or fringe players playing today, with the squad already depleted through both injury and suspensions they can't risk any further injuries. So probably a young team today.

Can't see any first team or fringe players playing today, with the squad already depleted through both injury and suspensions they can't risk any further injuries. So probably a young team today.

Hamilton McKirdy Howlett-Mundle

L. Henderson Reid Morrison Baxter Beith Moore I. Smith Roy

Subs Fisher Irving Hamilton K.Smith Cochrane

disgruntledfan

No chance they'll play Souttar today as he's looking like a certainty to play Wednesday

Looks as though you are correct, forgot about the game on Wednesday. 

Quite a young team out today and ICT are 11/5 could be a good bet.

Footballfirst

Hamilton McKirdy Howlett-Mundle

L. Henderson Reid Morrison Baxter Beith Moore I. Smith Roy

Subs Fisher Irving Hamilton K.Smith Cochrane

Three U15s and two U16s on the bench.

Footballfirst

Hearts are doing quite well. Morrison and Smith forced good saves from their keeper while Hamilton has had little to do.

Footballfirst

The absence of Baur, Buchanan, L Smith and Souttar suggests that they may be in the squad for Wednesday. Jones has a calf strain which explains his absence.

The absence of Baur, Buchanan, L Smith and Souttar suggests that they may be in the squad for Wednesday. Jones has a calf strain which explains his absence.

Can Smith play right back and left back?

disgruntledfan

Twenty on hearts to win at the 50th minute, 3/1.. Nice one! Lifts my spirits a bit after yesterday!

Had 25 on ICT and cashed out 5 mins in for ?42 then put a 5 on us to win at 3/1, good day.

Footballfirst

Hearts created a few more opportunities in the second half. Morrison twice, Roy and Beith all had shots well saved before Roy scored with a tap in after Baxter squared the ball to him six yards out. It was a good team goal.

Best for Hearts was Angus Beith who ran the midfield and I'm not just saying that because I spent the second half talking to his mum.

Can Smith play right back and left back?

Yes, he played a couple of pre-season games at Left Back and did very well. Saw him against Raith at LB and he had a decent game albeit against a Championship side.

Hearts created a few more opportunities in the second half. Morrison twice, Roy and Beith all had shots well saved before Roy scored with a tap in after Baxter squared the ball to him six yards out. It was a good team goal.

Best for Hearts was Angus Beith who ran the midfield and I'm not just saying that because I spent the second half talking to his mum.

could Beith an option for the upcoming games ? 

Footballfirst

could Beith an option for the upcoming games ? 

He is unlikely to be selected for Wednesday, but I don't see why he shouldn't be in the reckoning for future games. He has exceeded my expectations following his return to the side after a hip operation. The physios have been nursing him back slowly and not pushing him too hard, just in case there is a reaction.

Since his comeback, he has on occasions felt that something wasn't quite right and had been immediately subbed, However he had another scan last week which confirmed that the original injury has definitely been fixed, so he was buoyed by that news.

He is unlikely to be selected for Wednesday, but I don't see why he shouldn't be in the reckoning for future games. He has exceeded my expectations following his return to the side after a hip operation. The physios have been nursing him back slowly and not pushing him too hard, just in case there is a reaction.

Since his comeback, he has on occasions felt that something wasn't quite right and had been immediately subbed, However he had another scan last week which confirmed that the original injury has definitely been fixed, so he was buoyed by that news.

How's Liam Henderson been?

Archived