Too much baggage at Tynecastle

JamboJohn1874

JamboJohn1874

With the introduction of Dauda and the unbelievable 2.5 year contract for Cowie, the list of mediocre baggage we are carrying is getting longer and longer.

Dauda - Early signs are not good.

Cowie - Should probably just pack his bags and go now. 2.5 more years of that...

Oshaniwa - Time to accept we made a mistake and and ask him to move on.

El-Hass - Enough said.

McGhee - Why can't we just sell him and give space to someone else.

Reilly - Jury is still out on him, but I have seen better in a Hearts jersey. Just never looks like scoring.

With the introduction of Dauda and the unbelievable 2.5 year contract for Cowie, the list of mediocre baggage we are carrying is getting longer and longer.

Cowie - Should probably just pack his bags and go now. 2.5 more years of that...

El-Hass - Enough said.

Reilly - Jury is still out on him, but I have seen better in a Hearts jersey. Just never looks like scoring.

Since fulltime you have now cemented yourself in the walter mitty category forever and a day...good work in little over an hour!!!

El-Hass - Enough said.

I actually got angry reading that post. Absolute sh*te.

El-Hass - Enough said.

Oshaniwa is the only one I agree with (cowie and dauda deserve more than one game plus a Derby in a cup game for your debut, and neilsons sitting back tactic didn't help us today

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Nothing to do with the players today, they were under instructions.

They are much better than what we witnessed today, tactics were just rank rotten.

El-Hass - Enough said.

As they say it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to take to kickback and confirm it.

Malinga the Swinga

With the introduction of Dauda and the 2.5 year contract for Cowie, the list of quality players we are carrying is getting longer and longer. I do accept that this is different from my postings that are getting more and more ridiculous and showing my lack of intelligence and insight into football.

Dauda - Early signs are he will take time setting in, but will hopefully prove himself

Cowie - decent introduction back into Scottish football. Will prove good addition

Oshaniwa - Has lost confidence and faces struggle to regain it

El-Hass - shame he can't get over injuries. He may move elsewhere as he just cannot get fit enough but that would be a shame as he does look promising when he plays

McGhee - May be best if move to Boro comes off and he can work hard in building career.

Reilly - Jury is still out on him, but I have seen better in a Hearts jersey. He does work socks off and has come on leaps and bounds in his first season in top league.

Fixed post for you.

El-Hass - Enough said.

Methadone unavailable on a Sunday?

Fixed post for you.

Like it. Think the OP might come back and call you an apologist though.

After the nurse has been round with his meds of course.

When I'm feeling down a quick visit to kickback always raises the spirits when folk post threads like this. Feeling better already...........bring on the hibees

JamboJohn1874

You know, I had actually come round quite a bit towards Reilly and in my match ratings thread, I actually gave him 7 for his effort, which is not like me.

I am getting worried over our squad now as Sow leaving has clearly weakened it severely.

It doesn't take long to get a feel for a player and although there are always exceptions, or general standard has clearly dipped significantly.

Cowie was fine. Stop right ****ing now if you're going to try and turn him into a scape goat. That is Oshinawa's job and you know it.

El Glass can Gtf though

El-Hass - Enough said.

Step away from the keyboard ya nugget

The Future's Maroon

El-Hass - Enough said.

giphy.gif

Nothing to do with the players today, they were under instructions.

They are much better than what we witnessed today, tactics were just rank rotten.

The tactics were not to sit back. Neilson was waving them forward all the time.

We lacked physicality in midfield after Djoum was injured. He was the difference and probably Prince's early exit.

Prior to the game they were apparently a narrow team. Wasn't apparent today.

They played for free kicks around the box as usual. In Henderson they had someone with excellent delivery technique.

Funny how pilloried we were with our diving Lithuanians but now it's a major part of teams play.

Tokyo Drifter

El-Hass - Enough said.

Afraid I agree with most of that.

Watching Cowie was like watching Billy King three seasons ago: kept just getting shoved off the ball. Didn't see any of this "experience" Robbie was talking about.

Dauda did nothing, though I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt: first game, dreadful conditions etc. Still, doesn't look in any way an adequate replacement for Sow.

Reilly did nothing. Again.

Oshaniwa. Actually not his worst game but clearly doesn't have a future at Hearts

Fixed post for you.

Other than Oshaniwa, I agree with everything you wrote. Surely you must agree that Oshaniwa is just p***, no?

Cowie was bullied up and the place. Never seen him going shoulder to shoulder with anyone and come away with the ball. Early doors for him but don't see anything from him that makes me think he will improve us. Every new player that comes through the doors needs to be better than what's left unless it's a short term stop gap. No idea why he's got such a long deal based on that today. Duada needs to be cut a bit slack as we never gave the boy any support today but not so sure he's as fast as he is made.

One minute were happy to off load McGhee the next he's playing in the biggest game of the season which doesn't make sense. The jury is out on whether he's going to be any good or not. He's a centre back so should've judged playing there but not so sure he's the quickest either.

El-Hass - Enough said.

Lordy. I thought I posted nonsense on KB but this is truly gold plated grade a baws.

I actually agree about Oshaniwa and El hassle but the rest of the post is horrific tbf!

Reilly needs to be more direct and show belief or he'd be as well sitting in the house. Stevenson was running at him and when Reilly had the chance to run at him he turned and went backwards. you never get the feeling he will score.

Please tell me this is the alcohol, heroin and crack cocaine talking.

Writing players off as 'baggage' because we drew with Hibs? Not an ideal result today but we hardly got hammered.

Hahaha people making decisions on players after a frentic derby in 50mph gails.

Get to actual f%{k you total zoomers.

El-Hass - Enough said.

EH!

Full judgement on a new player one game in, how was your first day at work?

McGhee was excellent today

What a silly comment on Reilly, You could say that for every player other than Dave McKay.... or who ever is the single player you think is the best you have seen in a Hearts jersey.

And you have the still out on Reilly but have condemned Cowie already!

Son Of Anarchy

El-Hass - Enough said.

Have you ever said anything positive ya ****?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

To be fair today is a great day for these guys with the agenda.

It was a very bad day.

But it certainly outs the dim of wit.

Malinga the Swinga

Other than Oshaniwa, I agree with everything you wrote. Surely you must agree that Oshaniwa is just p***, no?

I believe he is suffering from a major loss of confidence. He seems unable to do the simple things, but guess he is not used to being pressurised all the time. Different players take time to settle. Hartley wasn't

brilliant at the start whereas Rudo hit the ground running.

It might just be me but I really don't feel comfortable criticising any of our players, at any time. I think Alexander should be replaced next season and I don't particularly like McGhee but when they are playing, I want them to do well and would never boo any of our players. I still hope that Oshinawa will come good and that wil most likely always be the case.

Players get criticised far too quickly on here and I would prefer that they get at least a season before we pass judgement but accept that will never happen.

Can we have a clear out of useless posters on Kickback?

You'd be one of the first out the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gorgie rd eh11

El-Hass - Enough said.

Kickback is a great forum but it puts up with non Hearts supporting trolls like this clown to long.

I believe he is suffering from a major loss of confidence. He seems unable to do the simple things, but guess he is not used to being pressurised all the time. Different players take time to settle. Hartley wasn't

brilliant at the start whereas Rudo hit the ground running.

It might just be me but I really don't feel comfortable criticising any of our players, at any time. I think Alexander should be replaced next season and I don't particularly like McGhee but when they are playing, I want them to do well and would never boo any of our players. I still hope that Oshinawa will come good and that wil most likely always be the case.

Players get criticised far too quickly on here and I would prefer that they get at least a season before we pass judgement but accept that will never happen.

Most sensible post of the day.

El-Hass - Enough said.

Have a word. 

Oshaniwa is the only one I agree with (cowie and dauda deserve more than one game plus a Derby in a cup game for your debut, and neilsons sitting back tactic didn't help us today

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Spot on , I think if they could get rid of Oshaniwa they would . 

Archived