Milk

WSTR

Milk  

392 members have voted

1. 1. Do you put milk on your cereal?

• Milk on all Cereal.
    • Milk on SOME Cereal, but not all.
    • No Milk.

Settle a wee work debate here kickback. There are 5 full time employees at the restaurant I work at. None of us drink milk and only one has it on their cereal. I have all my cereal dry, whether it be wheatabix, bran flakes, special k, cornflakes - you name it, I eat it dry.

We are trying to find out if more people eat it with milk, or dry. I reckon it'll be a 50/50 split, they reckon more with milk.

When I mean milk by the way, I mean milk. Not coconut milk, not almond milk, not soy milk and not Yogurt. I mean Milk from a cow,

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maple Leaf

• WSTR

• Morgan

• aussieh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No cereal, contains so much sugar and/or salt dependant on the brand.  It makes breakfast one of the most unhealthy meals of the day.

Settle a wee work debate here kickback. There are 5 full time employees at the restaurant I work at. None of us drink milk and only one has it on their cereal. I have all my cereal dry, whether it be wheatabix, bran flakes, special k, cornflakes - you name it, I eat it dry.

We are trying to find out if more people eat it with milk, or dry. I reckon it'll be a 50/50 split, they reckon more with milk.

When I mean milk by the way, I mean milk. Not coconut milk, not almond milk, not soy milk and not Yogurt. I mean Milk from a cow,

50/50 split?! What kind of ****ed up world do you live in? Only a lunatic would eat dry cereal.

luckyBatistuta

I hardly eat cereal, rather have a nice bacon,egg, or black pudding roll?mmmm. If on the odd chance I have it's definitely swimming in milk, don't know how you can possibly get dry cereal down. You must be the 3 cream crackers champion BarasaMad.

Dry Wheatabix :lol:

Those things are the driest thing on the planet. Probably be good for chemical spills & flood defences.

I imagine eating them without milk would give a cinnamon challenge type reaction.

Dry Wheatabix :lol:

Those things are the driest thing on the planet. Probably be good for chemical spills & flood defences.

I imagine eating them without milk would give a cinnamon challenge type reaction.

:rofl: chemical spills. Genius!!

I rarely have cereal but when I do It is weatabix swimming in milk and heaped with sugar.

:spoton:

If I have weetabix then it's anything but a healthy breakfast.

Dry cereal? FFS.

This is almost as bizarre as the revelation that some deviant Kickbackers stand up to wipe their arse.

World gone wrong.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Occasionally I have Cinnamon Grahams as a snack (like popcorn or crisps)

Cereal eaten normally should have full fat milk

I have witnessed someone spreading butter and jam on weetabix and eating them like crackers.  I thought that was ******* weird, but dry?  Boundaries have been moved.

My 12 year old son hates dairy products: milk, cheese etc. and eats his cornflakes dry.

But he's a feckin weirdo.

Another vote for no milk. :verysmug:

Oops, sorry about that, hit the wrong button.

My mrs shares your disgusting behaviour by having dry cereal, or at best a little splash of milk.

Arthur Morgan

Milk on all Cereal is the normal, sane response surely?

:lol:

I like Milk on it's own but it has to be the blue one.

Edited by Joel Miller

Milk on all Cereal is the normal, sane response surely?

:lol:

I like Milk on it's own but it has to be the blue one.

You're all insane IMO.

My 12 year old son hates dairy products: milk, cheese etc. and eats his cornflakes dry.

But he's a feckin weirdo.

Thanks a lot dad...

50/50 :D

Do you actually bother filling a bowl or eat it from the box?.

This is what im wondering, does Barasamad fill a bowl of cereal and then just eat it with a spoon?? seriosly strange behaviour likes

Riddley Walker

This is what im wondering, does Barasamad fill a bowl of cereal and then just eat it with a spoon?? seriosly strange behaviour likes

Or does he just stand over the sink staring out the window clawing bits out the packet like a wee deranged squirrel?

Edited by Riddley Walker

Cereal with almond milk.  Delicious!!

If no almond milk is available, cereal with tap water is OK too.  I've done it countless times.

Cows milk?  Absolutely disgusting filth; haven't touched it in years.  For those people who drink cows milk, learn about the abscesses on the inside of dairy cows' bloated udders that leak pus into the milk.  Enjoy your pus-laced milk!

luckyBatistuta

Cereal with almond milk.  Delicious!!

If no almond milk is available, cereal with tap water is OK too.  I've done it countless times.

Cows milk?  Absolutely disgusting filth; haven't touched it in years.  For those people who drink cows milk, learn about the abscesses on the inside of dairy cows' bloated udders that leak pus into the milk.  Enjoy your pus-laced milk!

Cereal with tap water, that's just wrong. Think I'd rather join the OP's weird dry malarkey than that.