Kilmarnock

jock _turd

I have been a supporter of Locke at Kilmarnock but I think they have a decision to make about him to be honest. If they let this go on I think they could actually end up bottom... two must win games lost on the bounce and they don't look like a team that are going to win anytime soon... when do we play them next :)

I wouldn't put Gary Locke in charge of my Subbuteo Team. He's hopeless. I truly believe if we'd have sacked him 2 seasons ago we'd have stayed up with a half decent spl manager in place. Lockes a good guy and good Jambo but he'll never make a manager as long as I have a hole in my erse!!

The Real Maroonblood

I wouldn't put Gary Locke in charge of my Subbuteo Team. He's hopeless. I truly believe if we'd have sacked him 2 seasons ago we'd have stayed up with a half decent spl manager in place. Lockes a good guy and good Jambo but he'll never make a manager as long as I have a hole in my erse!!

A shame but that about sums it up.

I have been a supporter of Locke at Kilmarnock but I think they have a decision to make about him to be honest. If they let this go on I think they could actually end up bottom... two must win games lost on the bounce and they don't look like a team that are going to win anytime soon... when do we play them next :)

We play them at the end of the next month at Tynecastle.

I wouldn't put Gary Locke in charge of my Subbuteo Team. He's hopeless. I truly believe if we'd have sacked him 2 seasons ago we'd have stayed up with a half decent spl manager in place. Lockes a good guy and good Jambo but he'll never make a manager!

100% THIS

jamboinglasgow

Despite what others think I like Gary Locke, but management is not what he is good at. Sadly Kilmarnock are in real trouble, and if Dundee United win their two games in hand they are only 5 points behind Kilmarnock and a team starting to get momentum. But even if Dundee United dont get it together they are in play-off place, 1 point from safety and two teams above them have 2 and 3 games in hand on them. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I gave Gary the benefit of the doubt through hard times but it is clear he is not the best.

Replacing the manager is not something administrators do so it was always a bit of a red herring. History has shown all decisions made were correct

Heard the training is a disgrace ! poor coach ......

Same at Tynecastle, spent more time on the golf course than at Riccarton some weeks,mucked up when he stabbed Darren Murray in the back and brung in Billy Brown to select players that Murray had coached for years and play them out of position,losing the semi against 10 men at Easter Road just adds to his endless mistakes in management.

Has made some very poor signings (Robinson/Carrick to name just two), so its no real surprise to see them where they are.

Utter madness giving him a 3 year contract.

I like Locke,

But I fully believe that with Darren Murry or Peter Huston in charge we would have stayed up.  

From killie Twitter

BREAKING NEWS coming shortly regarding the future of Gary Locke.

Killie twitter is an unofficial site

Bring him back in a coach for under 20's?

Nah he"ll keep saying they are not ready and the bench wont be filled

Imagine he goes without us beating his ~~~~~ army in two league meetings. :rofl:

Would be a lot worse if Celtic hadn't drawn twice with them. Still absolutely horrific though. Been happy for a draw too often this season.

Big Slim Stylee

What?????  As a guest in the Director's Box is the nearest he should be allowed to get.

Not a surprise if true. Now Colinton Village has a few cones that have blown over in the wind...............

The guy is a complete failure why om earth would we want him?,just because he supports Hearts doesn't give him change the fact he's useless.

hueyview, on 30 Jan 2016 - 6:47 PM, said:

any truth in this?..............

Killie Twitter is

The unofficial online fan portal for all things Kilmarnock FC

they issued a statement

BmNgtNC.jpg?1

Before Gary got a job (coaching) at Hearts he was employed as an ambassador. There's no reason why he wouldn't or couldn't do this again. So he failed as a manager, he's not the first or the last for that matter who were very good footballers and captains but couldn't be a manager. There's no disgrace attached to that and he should be welcomed back with grace and acknowledgment of his playing days. IMO of course.

Before Gary got a job (coaching) at Hearts he was employed as an ambassador. There's no reason why he wouldn't or couldn't do this again. So he failed as a manager, he's not the first or the last for that matter who were very good footballers and captains but couldn't be a manager. There's no disgrace attached to that and he should be welcomed back with grace and acknowledgment of his playing days. IMO of course.

Bang on mate

Cast No Shadow

Pleased.

The man relegated Heart of Midlothian Football Club. He can boil in his own pish for me.

:jjyay:

Pleased.

The man relegated Heart of Midlothian Football Club. He can boil in his own pish for me.

No he didn't . Good grief.

Hannibal Lecter

Same at Tynecastle, spent more time on the golf course than at Riccarton some weeks,mucked up when he stabbed Darren Murray in the back and brung in Billy Brown to select players that Murray had coached for years and play them out of position,losing the semi against 10 men at Easter Road just adds to his endless mistakes in management.

It was even worse than that, it was 9 flipping men we lost that semi to.

Well said

Pleased.

Piss poor post

That Killie fan that posts the angry videos will probably have a heart attack soon!

He would do a better job than Gary Locke, can guarantee that

Archived